Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sinners It needs to happen on a NATIONAL basis, lord knows it's desperately needed. Sioux Falls was just an example of what can be done. Also note that they only had 2 murders in 2012

I agree, and i would much rather see our tax dollars spent on infrastructure here, while providing jobs and training then see it spent in other countries where they will just blow it all up after we leave.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Sinners It needs to happen on a NATIONAL basis, lord knows it's desperately needed.

Mark this comment; as soon as (IF) the republicans get a president elected, infrastructure will become the of the most dire emergency, worthy of as much deficit spending as they can cram down our throats, a la GW Bush....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
Ghost , Soux Falls SD is the perfect example of what you are talking about, they are dumping money in to infrastructure and are running a 3.4 % Unemployment rate

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Really sugar lips, you think I ruined this thread with intelligent discourse just because you disagree with it? I'm my opinion your snarky reply went much farther to piss on this thread than my comments...

Do you think I ruined it VA?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
You were right VA

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
"guns are bought elsewhere where it's legal and then simply brought to Chicago, which at best supports nationwide gun control *could* help. However, it then means that gun control within Chicago itself is relatively useless, since the guns can easily be acquired - legally - outside of it, or illegally inside."

Amazing. You realize of course that progressives have been saying this for years.

Consider this too; the 'spirit of entrepreneurism' is alive and well in the country. If you cannot find a real job no matter how hard you look, would YOU turn to crime to feed yourself and your family? Of course you would!

During and after the Great Depression this same scenario reared it's ugly mug in most large cities. The CCC was formed to address two problems, millions of untrained and unemployed youth and building our infrastructure out.

Why then does congress dither on this very same issue today? Could it be to make certain that the black president fails. It makes ZERO sense to pass up historically low borrowing rates that could be well used to build out our infrastructure and catch back up with the rest of the world for simple partisan gain....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
Robert,

I actually agree with you on your point.

Let me play devils advocate.... If we start doing what you say... there will be those that start claiming we are "profiling" and heaven forbid we can't do that!! Should we just tell them to sit down and shut up for the good of our nation? You know some would not stand for that.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Don't worry I'm sure some dipshit will appear soon and wreck it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
What's this........ a "reasonable" discussion about gun violence in this country????? No name calling and other worthless comments?

I'm agast!!!!!! If truely reasonable people such as this came together..... maybe we could get somewhere.

Refreshing.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I think it comes down to who's shooting who. If career criminals are killing career criminals or cops killing career criminals, then no gun law one why or the other is going to put an end to it.

The only way to put a dent in the use of illegal weapons by career criminals is to use marshal law tactics, sweep ever inch of problem areas and confiscate ever illegal weapon and lock up everyone who posses one.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(104 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns