Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
32 to 41 of 7246
User Details are only visible to members.
I've told these experiences before, but if you want to hear them again...

I have faced the business end of a firearm on three occasions. In chronological order they are...

When I was 18, the convenience store I worked at had just installed a new theft alarm. It was a contact in the drawer slot for $5 bills. Pull the last bill out and the alarm goes to the police. Well, the first night, I just pulled all the bills out. Sheriff's showed up about five minutes later. When facing a shotgun, it looks as if you can stick your whole head the the barrel with room to spare. Never did that again.

The second time I was a driver/bodyguard for an stripper service. Drove one of the dancers to a call. The young lady brought the money out to me, as per procedure, and went back in to dance for the guy. When he found out he was not getting laid, he was understandably upset, and came out with a .357 to get his money back. I happily obliged.

The third time I worked for a bank while I was going to college. We had a take over robbery. There were three of them, and we were all chewing carpet until the got what they wanted and left.

In none of the cases would me having a firearm have made any difference.

So those are mine. How about you? Anybody else want to share?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22565 posts)
Back to the original question........

What "gun" laws would you in act to prevent a person from committing mass killings? Be specific please.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1511 posts)
TBR, was your last spoken from experience? If not, why do you think such is the case? Have you ever had several guns pointed at you? If so, what did you do?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I think shooting somebody if your life, or the life of a loved one, is in danger would be pretty easy for me. I imagine there are certain types of people it may not be so easy for.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Sugar. New law. A man can have a gun or a penis, but not both. Make the choice. Both shoot bullets.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4183 posts)
Everybody wants to be Rambo until it is time to do Rambo shit.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22565 posts)
Being that I always have a gun on me, If I ever saw someone trying to position themselves with a gun in hand in a group setting. I would just View the situation because you never know if they are there to protect the people, BUT if that said person picked up their gun and started pointing into the crowd, BANG one less shooter.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
The mass shootings are easy to prevent make TV illegal. This is what is driving people to kill their fellow Americans. Just watch NBC for a while and you would think all Republicans are Nazis

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
@everyone....

What "gun" laws would you enact to prevent a person from committing mass killings? And please be specific.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1511 posts)
Charles Bronson and John Wayne are dead, but their movies continue to steal hearts and minds of these wanna be superheroes.

They enjoy taking your knife and shoving it up the asses of men after playing with their dicks post mortem.

Dissallussioned bisexual perverts wheelchairing and limping around to terrorize the neighborhoods.

Same badasses who would save dozens..... killing dozens, while shooting it out with thugs in a dark movie theater, concert, club or school campus.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2762 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
32 to 41 of 7246
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.