Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Libitards Would rather the Monster Hacked them up, strangled or Drugged them instead."

What the fuck are you babbling about now? Seriously?

Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much last night and posted online. Drunken posting is never a good idea....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Well well.

Seems citations of fact are becoming all the rage with the democratic posters here.

Wonder if it will catch on with the republican posters here? I do know if all lefties cite and all righties continue with passing of hyperbole the righties are going to continue looking awfully foolish and ineffective....

Good work Robert, keep it going!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
San:

ht tp://prisonstudiesproject.or g/why-prison-education-programs/

So now that I have posted evidence that education before, during and after adolescence, reduces crime, what evidence do you have to counter my claims?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
San:

I was not talking about convicts committing crime again upon their release, I was talking about new criminals. Those graduating from high school are between .76 and 3.4 % less likely to commit a crime and once they have obtained a college degree, they are far less likely to commit a crime.

ht tp://w ww.nber.o rg/papers/w8605

The key is, to condition the child's mind, before criminals have a chance to. By providing better schools Preschool to 12th grade, by making college more accessible to the poor. You improve the conditioning of the mind to think more in depth and about ones life in a long term manner and not the short term. More over, by empowering the individual (any), with the skills they gain from college, you enable them to choose other options than crime.

As for the cost, don't like it? Go to Iraq or some other third world nation which doesn't spend money on preventing crime. Because so long as you remain in a more civilized, develop or first world nation... You will remained taxed for crime prevention.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
Robert you lie. There is absolute no correlation between a criminal person getting an education and that person not committing further crime. You libs keep pushing this lie over and over and over and over. Billions have been spent on trying to educate the criminal mind. Nothing has ever worked. The State of California as an example during the 1950's designed the building of it's prisons to be more like Junior Colleges than actual prisons. HUGE FAIL! All they ended up being was killing grounds as the criminal mind took full advantage of the poor prison design to further commit murder and mayhem.

Linden CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Libitards Would rather the Monster Hacked them up, strangled or Drugged them instead. Progressives Like Rdy2 Are perfectly fine with Murder so long as it doesn't involve a firearm .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Hopefully he shot himself too to save the expense of a trial and execution. Such a fucking waste.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2630 posts)
Well some asshole did it again. SHOT 4 of his kids and his oldest 15 year old daughter + 2 adults. 15 year old is in critical condition the rest are dead. BTW this is Texas.

"Have Gun will Travel" again

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1268 posts)
I agree with you on the military, I disagree on your take on 'democratic spending'. It sounds suspiciously like a fox talking point.

Most of the money goes out in state block grants and near zero percent loans. How each state spends that is up to them....

Please read about a subject before you denigrate it....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
You're making armchair arguments, Robert.

I suggested some good reads to you. Take it or leave it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19810 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns