Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
21 to 30 of 7244
User Details are only visible to members.
tbr, the chances are slim but you have been 3 times. (once for me) at least i feel if it happens, i have a better chance of fighting with a gun than not having one. Those things happen in split seconds and i might not have the time but i know my chances are better having the gun than not.. and the bad guys are typically horrible shots with poorly taken care of guns, i know my chances are better that way. you cant really prepare for that kind of stuff but taking classes and practicing helps.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(522 posts)
All I can say is WOW

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
Yeah.

The chances of you having to face the business end of a firearm are miniscule.

All you wannabe Rambos think your gun makes your dick bigger...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22565 posts)
Can anyone answer the following? Are you, and your family prepared to dial 911 and wait for minutes? How many have you served in our military?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL damn right the idiots banned all herbicides in n California to keep the wild grass under control...golly gee second firestorm in five years.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
New study just out, one in three liberals is stupider than the other two.

Moultonboro NH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
OK.... HFT says NONE. Anyone else have an opinion?

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1511 posts)
How easy is it to kill lots of people without a gun and just five dollars in your pocket? Buy a gallon of bleach and a gallon of Ammonia at your local grocery store. Mix together in a large crowd like a concert, creating a toxic gas. How many will die? how many will have lung problems for the rest of their lives?

Next..

The thing about guns is that most of the mass murders dont know what they are doing. If the Vegas shooter used a semi auto and practiced a little instead of the bump stock he would have killed hundreds.

Democrats are idiots that live the life of goverment checks without any reality of the world or knowledge of the world outside of goverment.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
Sugar, there is none and never will be. Liberals are in dream land. For killers necessity is the mother of invention. Invent a new way.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4182 posts)
I've told these experiences before, but if you want to hear them again...

I have faced the business end of a firearm on three occasions. In chronological order they are...

When I was 18, the convenience store I worked at had just installed a new theft alarm. It was a contact in the drawer slot for $5 bills. Pull the last bill out and the alarm goes to the police. Well, the first night, I just pulled all the bills out. Sheriff's showed up about five minutes later. When facing a shotgun, it looks as if you can stick your whole head the the barrel with room to spare. Never did that again.

The second time I was a driver/bodyguard for an stripper service. Drove one of the dancers to a call. The young lady brought the money out to me, as per procedure, and went back in to dance for the guy. When he found out he was not getting laid, he was understandably upset, and came out with a .357 to get his money back. I happily obliged.

The third time I worked for a bank while I was going to college. We had a take over robbery. There were three of them, and we were all chewing carpet until the got what they wanted and left.

In none of the cases would me having a firearm have made any difference.

So those are mine. How about you? Anybody else want to share?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22565 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
21 to 30 of 7244
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.