Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Copy-paste isn't a big investment, especially since it gets funnier each time.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Oh, for Christ's sake, VA, you're wasting your time. Frank just doesn't get it. Never will.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
At issue here is the use of the word "by" with respect to the murders.

If you had said "with", nobody would be taking issue with that part of your statement. Unless a gun gets up and starts moving around killing people on its own, nobody was murdered "by" a gun.

(I'll just keep posting this until you read and comprehend it, instead of tripling-down).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
So what your saying is the children were not murdered by M&Ms. Then it must have been bullets that came out of the gun. I was thinking that maybe he used York Peppermint Patties, you know the mini's. Can't imagine he could have had enough room in his clip.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1461 posts)

If you had said "with", nobody would be taking issue with that part of your statement. Unless a gun gets up and starts moving around killing people on its own, nobody was murdered "by" a gun.

(I'll just keep posting this until you read and comprehend it, instead of doubling-down).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Well, I guess VA has information that says they were killed by M&Ms instead of bullets from a GUN.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1461 posts)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Here we go again, they died by gunfire (bullets from a gun), do you have proof they died by a different type of weapon? Please tell us what weapon was used to kill these kids.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1461 posts)
That's one of the most ridiculous posts Frank's ever made.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Sugar:

Either accept the fact that you must address why so many nuts and more often than not, criminals obtain guns, or accept the publics push to remove all guns from circulation.

It is a binary choice.

A) solve the mental health and economic disparity. B) loose the second amendment.

I do not make guns a sticking point for electing my leaders, the economy (forcing businesses to pay for the poverty they spread) and providing welfare to those who are paid below 15 USD an hour. (I've decided this number to be the new minimum, because you refused tge more reasonable 10 USDN minimum.) I will however not cry if the 2nd amendment was removed or done away with. Why? Because it is the single least useful amendment to me, I have neither the resources or time to enjoy discharging a fire arm, so I will not miss what I do not have.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5768   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns