Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being a horse's or donkey's ass, would be used for those here having nothing to add to the conversation.

Such as the last two posters before my post. Adding nothing to the conversation, but trying to start shit.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
Some guys think that because they are hung, they know it all. Some are so narcissistic that they brag about their Dick by identifying themselves as HUNG. They think they're special. They don't yet know that hung guys are the first to get ED as they age. Worse than that, studies have shown over and over that drug use hastens ED. What a let down that must be! Maybe that's really what HUNG means: a Dick that just.... hangs.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1403 posts)
Some people it just comes natural to be a horses ass.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
Just to make sure, I checked the site's Terms of Use. Nope, there's no stated requirement to be a horse's ass all of the time.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11968 posts)
"8 inch as a black man ,how do you feel see young black men shoot each other over turf wars ,where Pot and other drugs are involved"

Am I supposed to feel differently when non-Black or non-males shoot others? Turf wars? You mean like "Westside Story"? And when "pot" is involved, am I supposed to increase the concern factor? Weed/cannabis grows naturally without the need to chemically alter like real drugs such as pills, coke, crack, heroin, Crystal, LSD, alcohol and cigarettes.

Did you feel differently when you read about white gang shootings over alcohol during Prohibition versus ordinary white men shooting other white men?

"Im not black but it makes me sick seeing that ,and its mostly about drug and Pot is the biggest one"

Do you feel differently when the people involved are non-Black? And how do you know the reason for each shooting, and how "pot" is the biggest one?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
"so don't give me any shit that pots ok because it isn't .That's what wrong with that mind set here today in America"

Oh! I guess if you say so, then that solves all the fuss. America is supposed to do what you say? From how you write, it appears English is not your first language. Alcohol is great, and "pot" is terrible... Uhmkay.....

Heard about Portland, Oregon? Recreational marijuana use is legal there now.

"Be safe and God Bless America every one have a happy 4th we are blessed country and don't let any one tell you different and God Bless our Troops"

So, your special "god" cares more about America than any other country? Talk about delusional ideas of grandeur! Oh, wait! I remember reading that one in the bible???

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
"God" bless America, and semi bless Israel.... To hell with the other countries?

Yeah..... because Americans are the most important people on the planet! That, is the definition of insanity.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
Also what I choose to put in my body is my choice, not the states. You fight for guns, yet you support oppression, hypocrites.

Fords NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
*Pot* Its cannabis sativa, or cannabis indica. Its a healing plant, that has never killed anyone. Marijuana is a slang term coined by harry anslinger, chief of narcotics in the 1930s. The reefer madness era, which used racism and hatred to bring a harmless plant into incarceration."reefer makes the darkest think they're as good as white men"-harry anslinger. Hemp was the big dog in the 30s, dupont , who harry had connections with had patented new plastics among other things. Therefore hemp had to go, ever wonder why the most versatile plant is illegal?

Fords NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Everyone conceal carrying=citizens respecting one another. We need that in nj, to many fools running around with no care for anything. Or open carry, every one open carrying would end this police state.

Fords NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns