Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 707  Next »
201 to 210 of 7061
User Details are only visible to members.
That's been the goal of the liberals for a long time. Just picking away at it a small piece at a time.

It's been proven time and time again,,,,,,,,,,, most American people will swallow ANYTHING as long as you feed it to them slow enough!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
The Kings long term plan.. to confiscate all guns .. that's sort of simplifies it for those looking !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(408 posts)
Good, Owebama will think he is controlling guns. Will his half siblings in Chicago stop selling illegal gun on the street stop? NO! The thugs will still sell guns and keep records and report the sales. Only the honest citizens will. The jerk is in dream land. When are the Liberals going to give up on guns and deal with important issues like the anti American Owebama.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
"Apparently word is that the Executive Order will include "Assault type" guns and magazines again.. only pushing prices up again.. NUD can you see what you can find out too."

Not sure where you find your words, but I found some.

An anticipated Executive Order by Obama in early 2016 regards requiring those who make a significant number of "private citizen" transactions do background checks. The intent is to close the gap by private parties who buy/sell at gun shows as well as those private citizens who sell a significant number of firearms at other locations, but who don't have to verify if the buyer is legally able to possess a firearm.

He supposedly intends to do it by defining who is in the firearms business. The "significant number" I read was 50 sales per year, but I am unsure what the number will actually be.

I have seen nothing from a reliable source regarding magazines or a particular type of firearm. there's lots of info from unreliable sources though.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
Giving out FREE STUFF when you bitch about those getting FREE STUFF is kinda hypocrirical.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
Ron.... Per your request, I have been digging but I haven't had much luck in getting info on the bill you mention. I will send you what I have found in a personal memo for you to read and interpret for yourself. So far, all I see is a common sense approach to fixing some things that need to be fixed when it comes to buying/selling weapons and ammo. From what I see, on the "outside", it targets those on the "terrorist watch list".(Feinstein) The opposition challenges the constitutionality, nature and validity of the "watch list". (NICS) itself. That's a whole different issue. They are not challenging the tightening up of keeping guns out of the wrong hands. I think we all agree on that.

The interesting part is the politically strategic way that the Democrats are pushing the bill. ON THE SURFACE, it doesn't sound so bad. Underneath, I have no idea what is attached to the bill or any other additional bullshit verbiage that goes with it in reference to gun control and the law abiding citizen.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
Good, They pay me nothing, it's all free. It's the truth.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
"TAKE EVERY GUN AWAY IN THE COUNTRY. I CAN STILL KILL 500 TO 1000 AT WILL."

How much does the antigun lobby pay you to say shit like that?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
Stupid phony anti gun Liberals. TAKE EVERY GUN AWAY IN THE COUNTRY. I CAN STILL KILL 500 TO 1000 AT WILL.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Clarification:

When I said "There are rumors of one manufacturer that was considering manufacturing a handgun that used the ammunition." I was referring to the 7.62x54mmR ammunition that the Dragunov uses.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 707  Next »
201 to 210 of 7061
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy