Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 747  Next »
201 to 210 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
Guns are not a constitutional right for home defense, they are not a constitutional right for hunting, they are a constitutional right as a defense against a tyrannical government. The reason the constitution guarantees the right to bear arms is to prevent the government from taking away constitutional rights....like say owning guns.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(768 posts)
And how many times has someone tried?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22840 posts)
911 is an awesome service. But they cannot be there in a split second that you cannot take back, Just like a gun shot split second and you cannot take it back. Which would be the time it took a no good fuck to pull the trigger on you in your house, I firmly believe in giving people a chance, But the fuck who comes in your house aint worried about you or your family, You better have a gun at your disposal at all times, I actually have 2 with many fully loaded clips, I love my life and my family's life, But one piece of no good trash will take in in a split second if you let them.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6099 posts)
Great idea, Having!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2479 posts)
If the Liberal Democrats are so worried about gun control and criminals getting killed, require everyone to post on their front door if they have a defensive gun or not. This way the criminal will only break into non gun homes and not get kill by defensive gun owner residents.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Sound asleep at night when the criminals gently break the glass of a window using a towel to keep the noise down. They come into your bedroom with a gun or knife or baseball bat, you wake up, right in the middle of powering up your phone to call 911 the criminals come into your bedroom and its over.

Gun control has taken that gun out of your nightstand and you are defenseless, wishing you had landlines, damn fking technology as they rape your wife in front of you.

Cell phone by the time they power up and you call 911 its never going to happen with the professionals that will be breaking into your house if the Democrats remove your guns the way they want to.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7548 posts)
We believe in complete "GUN CONTROL" for everyone. "HOLD YOUR GUN WITH TWO HANDS". Shoot to kill.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Great post R/k

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19574 posts)
@sail.....

Sure I would call 911...... they will get here just in time to clean up the mess after all the shit has hit the fan. Not their fault, just the way it is. Too much happens during their response time. Can't have the police sitting in your driveway 24-7.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
There you go again trying to prove how smart you are. Must suck to have to go through life trying to comvienve people you are what you claim you are.

Oh I forgot your the bad hombres that has been on the "business" end of a gun.

I have one word for you

Bozo.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2654 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 747  Next »
201 to 210 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.