Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This story brings back memories of an old article in the Pennsylvania Game News titled 'The Most Dangerous Animal in North America"

It was the Dairy Cow. More people are injured by dairy cows than any other animal.

The author of the gun article is idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16838 posts)
In an amusing twist, the author of this article, Kristen Gwynne, has penned 11 articles for Rolling Stone over the last 2 years.

One about guns.

One about Speedy Ortiz

and NINE about marijuana.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Someone in the comments suggested that the NRA's written response will include:

1. Words

2. White space between words

3. Punctuation

4. Paragraphs

5. Derringers

A benefit concert will be performed. Acts will include:

1. Sex Pistols

2. Velvet Revolver

3. .38 Special (couldn't think of a rock band that included "Rifle" in the name.

4. Shotgun Messiah

5. Rick Derringer.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Rolling Stone published a somewhat confusing article entitled "The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America".

Now, what is considered the "most dangerous", exactly? I suppose there are a few ways to look at it... one might use a measure such as the number of homicides committed with it. Or perhaps the sheer awesome destructive potential it possesses. Or possibly some weighted measure, incorporating elements of easy of availability, murderous potential, etc. I guess I would expect it to contain things like "AK-47" or "AR-15", or even Remington .308. Certainly an M134 Minigun, which can shred a bus in 2 minutes, is a more dangerous weapon than a .22 rifle, but since nobody has killed anyone with one in the US in.. maybe never? Maybe it's less dangerous.

But, um.... OK here goes...

1. Pistols.

"Pistols are defined by their built-in barrel and short stock...."

I am not exactly a gun expert, but I didn't think handguns had any stock at all. Hmm...

2. Revolvers.

OK so I guess we're going to list different categories of handguns as numbers.

3. Rifles.

Yeah, they can be bad.

4. Shotguns.

Recommended by VP Joe Biden. For anyone who might somehow not know what a shotgun is, Rolling Stone explains: "Unlike rifles, however, one pull of a shotgun's trigger may also spray the target with round pellets, or shot." May? Or what? Blow out flowers?

5. Derringers.

Basically, small pistols.

So..... list is a handgun, a different *kind* of handgun, a really small handgun, rifles, and shotguns.

I'm trying to think of a firearm that doesn't fall into one of these categories. A bazooka, maybe. A howitzer?

The merits of various gun control arguments aside, this must have been the stupidest article I've ever seen.

In case you wonder if I'm serious: w ww.rollingstone.c om/politics/pictures/the-5-most-dangerous-guns-in-america-20140714

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
prolly not. What pity party and I doubt you lived in any of those places yourself. You are just spouting the party line.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
Too much,

Unless you grew up in the hardest projects of Southcentral LA, Detroit, Chicago, East St Louis, Wards of Houston or New Orleans, where ppl get killed every day, save your pitty party for the next guy.

Do you know the millions of ppl that were not able to join the military? You had that option, while they didn't. Then you were among the good ole boy Republicans that make up a majority of the military.

Yeah, you may have been poor or low income for being Caucasian, but still not forced to join neighborhood gangs or get jumped every day. So, that part about having it worse than most ppl, or however you worded it, that's pure bullshit. You wouldn't survive in the toughest projects and government housing sections.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Look, the republicans were only half wrong about 'makers and takers'. I'd more call them makers and workers.

Some people can't imagine anything but making their own way, with the risked and rewards that entails. Others are very comfortable just working 9-5 and being able to pay their bills.

The problem as I see it right now in this country and the world at large is that those 'worker' jobs are disappearing at a growing pace AND the one thing that could alleviate that for some time is a dedicated push to repair our infrastructure AND a real concerted effort to grow renewable tech NOW before the rest of the world laps us on that too.

The problems we have are difficult but not insurmountable, unfortunately we've taken the gift of a republic and turned it into a parliamentary system in practice if not in name.

Bear in mind too that the success of Clinton with the economy wasn't his brilliance, it was that we had nearly full employment. Taxes were rolling in from all the people working, now we have no 'big thing' on the horizon the way the computer and internet industries did in the 90's

It COULD be renewables if we could stop squabbling over minutia...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
How do you know where I've been? Everyone makes excuses, no one started with less than I did and thats a fact. Momma never paid my bills or bailed my ass out of jail once. I joined the army to get out, that path is one of many. Cry about it and pass the blame I'm sure that solves it all.

When someone lives like a animal I don't have much respect for them.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
I know what it's like to live in the armpit of a town. A police chase ended on my front lawn at 3 am when a car smashed into our front porch.

This guy presumes a lot.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
8, Robert, Ghost, ZZ and PP.

It's nice to be out of the forums. You all are fucking crazy if you interact with them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16838 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns