Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're right about Bush.

This is beyond guns. That fascist pig, Obama, and his butt boy, Holder, are using the banking regulations to punish alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. If that's allowed to stand, there's no restriction on what could be next. What if that fascist cunt, Michelle The Food Nazi wants certain items to be restricted? And it won't end with this administration. Every power that fucking shitstain uses will be available to the next president.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
Paypal once had the same policies, they either dropped them or just ignore them. I had a purchase that was refused for a 1849 pocket pistol from a sutler years ago.

I called raised hell and have never had a problem since. Credit card is used for paypal and the transfer of funds can be done on the spot anywhere where there is internet access using smartphones. It seems paypal only cares about getting their 3 percent.

And no dongle is needed, just both parties having a smartphone. I have bought a couple guns using paypal at the time of purchase.

This attempt at gun control has been going on for decades, with both administrations. Bush was not pro 2A.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Dear Mr. Obama,

youtube. com/watch?v=hqmR_L6SWIQ

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
For Gun Shop Owners, It’s No Longer Hip to Be ‘Square’

It’s white. It’s square. And at 1-by-1 inch in diameter, it is the perfect accoutrement to any entrepreneur’s smartphone. With its quick swipe capability and ultimate portability, the high-tech Square Reader credit-card processor has become an invaluable tool in today’s economy.

Taxi drivers use it—as do trade-show vendors, online retailers and home contractors. It is, as the company’s slogan says, a “small credit card reader” that offers “big possibilities.” But some of those big possibilities are apparently being foreclosed by the Obama administration. Last summer, around the same time the U.S. Department of Justice’s Operation Choke Point began pressuring banks to drop customers who buy or sell firearms, tobacco and other goods considered “not acceptable” by the Obama administration, Square quietly changed its terms of agreement.

In an alert regarding a change of terms, Square notified vendors: …you will not accept payments in connection with the following businesses or business activities: …sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury.

The new terms differ from Square’s original terms of agreement, which banned only the “online” sales of firearms, a practice for which sites such as the popular eBay have long been criticized. (Square’s terms, by the way, also prohibit the online sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products—goods that also are targeted by Operation Choke Point.)

Today, the Square’s terms prohibit gun-shop owners from using the credit-card processor not only when they are conducting gun sales at their brick-and-mortar stores but even more so when they are offsite, representing their stores at gun shows where they often need the wireless Square Reader to ring up sales on smartphones or tablets. Gun show have been a target of anti-gun activists for nearly 20 years.

dailysignal. com/2014/09/25/gun-shop-owners-longer-hip-square/

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
He must have been smoking a bad batch of pot when writing that article... or he knows less about fire arms than most of my liberal friends who have never fired one.

Any way, the greatest threat to the US is not a gun, bomb or loose nuclear bomb... It is the uninformed voter.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
This story brings back memories of an old article in the Pennsylvania Game News titled 'The Most Dangerous Animal in North America"

It was the Dairy Cow. More people are injured by dairy cows than any other animal.

The author of the gun article is idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
In an amusing twist, the author of this article, Kristen Gwynne, has penned 11 articles for Rolling Stone over the last 2 years.

One about guns.

One about Speedy Ortiz

and NINE about marijuana.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Someone in the comments suggested that the NRA's written response will include:

1. Words

2. White space between words

3. Punctuation

4. Paragraphs

5. Derringers

A benefit concert will be performed. Acts will include:

1. Sex Pistols

2. Velvet Revolver

3. .38 Special (couldn't think of a rock band that included "Rifle" in the name.

4. Shotgun Messiah

5. Rick Derringer.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Rolling Stone published a somewhat confusing article entitled "The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America".

Now, what is considered the "most dangerous", exactly? I suppose there are a few ways to look at it... one might use a measure such as the number of homicides committed with it. Or perhaps the sheer awesome destructive potential it possesses. Or possibly some weighted measure, incorporating elements of easy of availability, murderous potential, etc. I guess I would expect it to contain things like "AK-47" or "AR-15", or even Remington .308. Certainly an M134 Minigun, which can shred a bus in 2 minutes, is a more dangerous weapon than a .22 rifle, but since nobody has killed anyone with one in the US in.. maybe never? Maybe it's less dangerous.

But, um.... OK here goes...

1. Pistols.

"Pistols are defined by their built-in barrel and short stock...."

I am not exactly a gun expert, but I didn't think handguns had any stock at all. Hmm...

2. Revolvers.

OK so I guess we're going to list different categories of handguns as numbers.

3. Rifles.

Yeah, they can be bad.

4. Shotguns.

Recommended by VP Joe Biden. For anyone who might somehow not know what a shotgun is, Rolling Stone explains: "Unlike rifles, however, one pull of a shotgun's trigger may also spray the target with round pellets, or shot." May? Or what? Blow out flowers?

5. Derringers.

Basically, small pistols.

So..... list is a handgun, a different *kind* of handgun, a really small handgun, rifles, and shotguns.

I'm trying to think of a firearm that doesn't fall into one of these categories. A bazooka, maybe. A howitzer?

The merits of various gun control arguments aside, this must have been the stupidest article I've ever seen.

In case you wonder if I'm serious: w ww.rollingstone.c om/politics/pictures/the-5-most-dangerous-guns-in-america-20140714

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
prolly not. What pity party and I doubt you lived in any of those places yourself. You are just spouting the party line.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2394 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns