Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 711  Next »
191 to 200 of 7105
User Details are only visible to members.
Good,, in the words of Killary,,,What difference does it make anyway? I do not take orders from a bunch of fucks who work for ME.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5603 posts)
During the 2008 campaign OWEBAMA said, "I am going to fundamentally change the United States of America" Did anyone ask him, "change from what to what"? This is what USA gets when they vote for a guy TWICE name Barak Hussain Obama and he supports MUSLIMS.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
Still waiting to hear what Obama hopes to do by way of an executive order. He was supposed to have announced it today. Now it sounds like it won't be for several more days. I suppose he's getting advice against some of his ideas. We'll see.

In the mean time, I read (again) the proposed bill that Tom found. Absolutely nothing in there that I, and I believe the majority of Americans, would ever approve of.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
"Shares in gun makers Smith & Wesson Holding Corp and Sturm Ruger & Co Inc rose against a falling stock market on Monday in anticipation of increased gun sales, as has happened before when the White House mulled weapon sales reform."

Thanks Mr. Obama.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Now Ron.......

We all know you were just looking for an excuse to go out and get a new "toy". Aren't we all.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
This is a good read.

http: //lonang. com/commentaries/foundation/right-to-alter-or-abolish-government/

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(107 posts)
ST.. How right you are.. we went out today, traded an old 35 year old rifle for a new one .. one that now holds multiple.. 25 round mags.. before the KING bans them again.. along with the ammo.. yep that makes a lot of sense to law abiding citizens.. Oh well kids and grandkids will enjoy the new one and all the range time..

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
@sexy,

You are so right. I'm just not sure our nation can survive the coming year.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
I can only conclude that Obama has tried his best to destroy our country. Look at what he had done so far. The economy is fumbling along, Obamacare is in costly shambles while our costs keep going up, our international reputation is pitiful when it could be impressive, our national debt is near 20 Trillion dollars, gaining at a rate of over 1 Trillion dollars a year. Every chance he gets he opens the opportunity for more illegals to enter our country, now, even the great probability of Jihad's. The Federal Bureaucracy has doubled in size, cost and greatly increased the invasion of our rights. Our schools preach liberalism instead of economics and civic values, the stock market looks bleak, corporations are loosing momentum, jobs are dwindling compared to the populations needs, our economy is down while inflation ravages our dwindling savings. We have murder after murder in the streets, mostly by young Black men killing each other, and then seek emotional relief by screaming out that Black lives matter, all the while blaming the carnage on the police. Then assuaging their misplaced anger by rioting and looting, pillaging the innocent of their own cities and towns. Now Obama has decided to create even more National dissention with his determination to use executive orders to take away our gun rights, defying the will of a majority of the American population. He is a living disaster! We will pay for his dictatorial rule for a long time. He has screwed us all, the poor much more than the rich.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Exactly "Good".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 711  Next »
191 to 200 of 7105
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.