Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5470   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perf maybe you should read the second amendment again! It has nothing to do with teaching children to shoot or skeet. While what you do is commendable you are part of the problem. Because you of all people do not understand what the 2A was put in place for. You are as bad as most politicians, who claim "I have a gun, and I belong to the NRA" Those are the politicians I trust the least because they will sell you out for their own agenda. In your case skeet and a stupid privilege card.

If you actually believed you would not ask big brother for permission to carry! To you it is clearly about hunting and sport shooting. The very same thing Obama claims he is for.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Children, with a positive outlook on firearms, who might not have, are the future of gun freedom.

You're sooo fucking short sighted.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Skeet has nothing to do with 2A, and you donated to a organization that has helped BRING gun control to the American people. You do it your way, I will do it mine, I have no use for a organization that is known to lie, and has been responsible for losing freedoms.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Bottom line is you, nor I, carry any clout with legislators. That's why I belong to the NRA. It's also why I belong to the NFIB. I don't agree 100% of what either of them do, but when they speak........politicians listen.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Me? I said, I write my legislators. I've written to other states legislators too. I contribute to several organizations, including the NRA, and the NRA-ILA. I've introduced firearms, and hunting to well over 100 children, not related to me. I coach the youth skeet team at one of the 5 gun clubs I belong to. All of those clubs are also NRA affiliated. I've served on the BOD of 3 of those clubs. I sponsor youth pheasant hunts at 2 different preserves.

You carry in the open- lol. What does that do again???

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Please fill us in on what you do? You brought it up by asking me, yet you will not answer. Kinda chicken shit, don't ya think?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
fj

You're full of shit, and full of yourself. You have no idea what I do. I know you're not part of the largest, most powerful and influential gun lobby in the country. The NRA has clout. YOU have none. If you have problems with the organization, the way to make changes is from the INSIDE.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
OHHH BS Perf, there are numbers, every GR starts with one, and one is part of many. You just do not want to own up to your unwillingness to do anything but lick boots of others.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Perf I contact them on a weekly basis. I sent emails, and letter to Gov Quinn last week."

Here's another letter from that ONE lunatic.

It does NOTHTING. You have to have NUMBERS!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Yea it was a fuck up alright, but they sure tried to take credit for it. What a bunch of lying assholes!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5470   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns