Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5732   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All you can come up with is what Scalia says? lol.

Tell us how you entered this militia in 1776.

And please tell us why we needed an amendment for women and blacks to vote.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
good luck with that.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Smooth, I can always make time for having fun. And it can be fun to wind 'em up and watch 'em spin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"You're ridiculous. Quote SOMEBODY, cite SOMETHING."

Well, Perf, you're the 2A expert, but if you want an originalist's definition of "the militia," try this one:

"As we will describe below, the “militia” in colonial America consisted of a subset of “the people”—those who were male, able bodied, and within a certain age range."

--Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority in District of Columbia v Heller. Maybe you've heard of it. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
And I have to say one more thing before I haul ass back out of here. In the 6 years we've followed these threads, I cannot think of another person who has taken a beating as long and as hard as Robert Hil and still come back for more day after day, in thread after thread.

Not saying he's right or wrong, just saying he's got some hard bark on him and that should count for something.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Robert you keep believing that little boy. Its the ones like you who no one well me for sure would not defend against this Tyranny government you love so much. I would let you run your mouth to them like you do in hear then LMMFAO when they pick you up and send you to the camp. And you can bet they will and the likes of you are first.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
"that covers only white males of military age who were members of the militia. Do we need a formal constitutional amendment for gun rights to extend to other individuals, or did their rights somehow "evolve?"

Did we need one for women, or blacks to vote???????? I guess we did.... and GUESS what????? We fucking did Amend it!!!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
""I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
I swan FUN... I have no idea how you have time for all this and STILL manage to drop by the open forum for a little pain in the ass hattery.

splendid time management clearly.

*patiently awaiting acknowledgment of my compliment. fucker. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
You're ridiculous.

Quote SOMEBODY, cite SOMETHING.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5732   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns