Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 707  Next »
191 to 200 of 7061
User Details are only visible to members.
Saw on TV today a new law in California that if a Order of Protection is issued they can take your guns away. I know from experience, Orders of Protection only protect the JUDGE THAT SIGNED IT. Judges will issue one for NO REASON AT ALL, but just to protect themselves if something happens. The Judge can say, "I issued a Order of Protection". If they don't issue it and something happens the Judge will be blamed. The Liberal plan is to pick away at gun rights. No fly list and can't buy a gun, Mass. Senator Edward Kennedy was on the no fly list along with other famous people.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
Oh one last thing.. sort of like when those that use FACEBOOK put when and where they will be on vacation.. a burglars heaven !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(391 posts)
Sugars.. totally agree, no ones business.. and well the burglars they have just been given who has guns so when the innocent working people are working.. the thugs can go take them if not secured.. BAD... BAD..IDEA

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(391 posts)
@Sexy, Probably.... all the above.

One of my concerns is the violation of privacy towards those people getting permits. That's just WRONG.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(846 posts)
Here's an interesting fact: Delaware requires new Gun Carry Permits to be posted in the local news media. Just today, for instance, 21 new carry permits were advertised! This is an amazing increase over past years. People are not only buying more guns, they are carrying them outside their homes! My question is why now? Is it Obama's constant drumbeat, motivating this defensive action before he finds a way to change our gun laws? Is it the threat of advancing criminal activity on our streets as cops back off? Is it the threat of Islamic Jihads trying to shoot us up. All of the above? Want a certain way to make money on the stock market? By stock in a Gun Manufacturing company! Guaranteed to deliver!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
Sugars, you are spot on !

Chico CA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Gun Control has NEVER truly been about crime reduction or safety for the public.

It is for the DISARMING of the public for the safety of the STATE so the general public will not have the ability to stand up and revolt against a tyrannical gov.

After all, that is actually why the 2nd Amendment was put into the constitution.

Let the liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth begin.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(846 posts)
Oh Yes.. talk about it long enough.. and people will believe its true.. Perception and Not Reality !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(391 posts)
Honestly. don't people realize they work for us? I will never be told what I can do or have by a hand full of fuck ups

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Buying me a nice 380 cal pistol tomorrow for my collection, and of course off the books. As for gun grab, I think most of us know how that will turn out.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 707  Next »
191 to 200 of 7061
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy