Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 747  Next »
191 to 200 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
All I'm asking is that if you think we've changed then try and change the Constitution, instead of making up some fantasy about what it meant. Let 'the people' decide what changes they want.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
@tbr,

Could you please make just one original and intelligent post? That would be a monumental break through. You know like... maybe your idea as to what laws you would pass to make things better.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1614 posts)
Exactly.

The world changed and we changed with it.

Think about that for a minute...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22853 posts)
You're right, they were not and the Constitution was AMENDED.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
You mean like slaves and women?

Wait. Nevermind.

They weren't considered people...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22853 posts)
I'm not sure which word Liberals can't understand in the 2nd Amendment. I'm not sure why they are so ignorant of our history. Private ownership of firearms was never questioned in the early years of our country. Are the liberals actually so stupid that they think the men who passed the Constitution and the Bill of Rights would let the population keep their arms if they had intended to limit ownership to only certain groups? My guess is some are that stupid and ignorant, The rest just have an agenda and think they can convince an uninformed public.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
OH! and I'm still waiting to hear how you Libbies are going to eliminate those 200,000,000 guns already in the hands of Americans. Until you can accomplish that, you are just blowing smoke up your own asses. You would spend your effort more productively if you worked to find better ways to identify lunatics who want to kill people and snuff them instead of guns. It takes too long to incarcerate bad guys these days, and the penalty should death by bullet behind the ear. Our jails are too full.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2482 posts)
TBR, you idiot, once is TOOOOOO MANY. How about CROSSBOWS as killing weapons. They are just a deadly at 100 yards.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4395 posts)
Nice circular logic.

Been reading too much NRA propaganda...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22853 posts)
"tyrannical government." - most of the time elected by the majority of people and also supported by the majority...thus the only option against "tyrannical goverment" is civil war.

New York NY
Username hidden
(3583 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 747  Next »
191 to 200 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.