Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're ridiculous.

Quote SOMEBODY, cite SOMETHING.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
If you pro gun people think that you or you with your guns will prevent tyranny, you do not know what Tyranny is.

For starters, that rancher and everyone standing between the government taking his ranch, would be dead.

You wouldn't be able to have guns at all, even for hunting.

You people make sane people laugh when you make claims that you and your fellow 50 to 70 year olds can stop tanks, bombers and other instruments of death that our government holds... With your pea shooters.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7483 posts)
"At the time the constitution was written members of the milita were expected to provide and maintain their own weapons."

Allrighty, a strict constructionist would say that covers only white males of military age who were members of the militia. Do we need a formal constitutional amendment for gun rights to extend to other individuals, or did their rights somehow "evolve?" 

A new amendment would be a good opportunity to allay concerns of those originalists who think that everything in the Constitution is frozen in 1787 terms, when flintlocks and muskets were the only arms the average man could keep or bear. Unless the definition of "arms" has "evolved," don't we need to change the fucking second amendment to include semi-autos?

(Is anyone beginning to realize some of the problems with this strict construction/originalist business, that denies any evolution in our constitution?)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"But I do agree with you that the other side should either shut up or change the Second Amendment. If the framers had intended the purpose of 2A merely to be protection of a well-regulated militia, wouldn't they have just said so? Oh, wait .... "

You're stupid. Tell us all who were 'the militia' at the time? Show us some quotes, cite the Federalists papers............or shut your ignorant mouth.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
For the record I do not own a gun. I have young kids at home plus I am confident in my ability to defend myself in any close range assault. Not much you can do if someone shoots you from a distance anyway.

At the time the constitution was written members of the milita were expected to provide and maintain their own weapons. How could they do that under the idiot idea it means you can join the army if you want? Thats basically what you gun control people want to say it means.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
GO GEORGIA !!

If so many states and businesses weren't bending over backwards to accommodate the muddle-headed among us who believe that it's best for only cops and criminals to have guns, these "shooting sprees" would be far less severe than they have been. If the 2nd Amendment was actually observed as the carry permit that it is, armed good guys would limit the sprees! As it is, you can't even bring a pocket knife into most businesses as an employee.

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
"If you want to "control guns" then change the fucking second amendment."

Isn't it asking a bit much to formally amend the constitution, just for it to say what you want it to say? I mean, if people want an individual right to have firearms, why should they be required to pass an amendment declaring "Each person has an individual right to possess firearms." Why can't they just get the Supreme Court to reverse prior precedent and confer that individual right?

But I do agree with you that the other side should either shut up or change the Second Amendment. If the framers had intended the purpose of 2A merely to be protection of a well-regulated militia, wouldn't they have just said so? Oh, wait ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Oh, do I need a permit to order those sling shots and can I get 1 permit to cover all of them or do I have to get a permit for each one, damn that's highway robbery and what about sales tax do I have to pay that. Are sling shots covered under the 2nd amendment?

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
I don't have to do the math, you all keep reminding everyone that you need more guns to keep killing innocent children.

BTW, what government is massing to invade us. Oh wait, I know it must be the government printing office, or is it the office of weights and measures. Damn, I guess I need run out and order my 10,000 sling shots, or should I 10,001.

You think you're any match against the 101st. Airborne.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
Not going to do the math rdy2? much easier to just spew out some comments without any verification? What is the percentage of guns used in crime? 1%; 10%; 50% ? I don't know but then I am not stomping my feet. Oh and BTW, did you know that according to history, the first thing an invading power dose to take over a country, disarm its citizens !

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns