Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 5497   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fj and Perf in a discussion about guns...

What could go wrong?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
I can go on forever with these incidents of concealed carry permit holders committing crimes. Please if you can show me how us crazy open carriers have been committing crime sprees.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Narcisse Antoine narcisse antoineOn June 1, 2009, Narcisse Antoine, 29, shot two men, one fatally, after a confrontation outside of a West Palm Beach, Florida nightclub. Early that morning, Brandon Hammond and Jeffrey Thompson were kicked out of Mystic Lounge nightclub. The men stayed near the entrance, however, and began to harass other patrons. As Antoine exited the club, he blew a kiss to the men before shooting each of them multiple times. Hammond died after sustaining four gunshot wounds. Antoine left the scene of the shooting, but was later apprehended. Antoine claimed he acted in self-defense, but a jury disagreed and convicted him of attempted second degree murder for the shooting of Thompson. He was sentenced to 40 years in prison. Antoine will be retried for his involvement in Hammond's death.

At the time of the shooting, Antoine possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Humberto Delgado, Jr. humberto delgadoOn August 19, 2009, Humberto Delgado, Jr. was approached by Tampa Police Cpl. Mike Roberts after Delgado was observed pushing a shopping cart containing a number of firearms. A scuffle ensued that resulted in Delgado, who was homeless, pistolwhipping Robert in the head until he was unconcious. Delgado then fatally shot Roberts. At trial, Delgado, who had been hospitalized for psychotic episodes three times, unsuccessfully asserted an insanity defense. According to his public defender, Delgado suffered from bipolar disorder. During setencing, widow Cindy Roberts, officer mike robertsaddressed Delgado, stating, "What bothers me most is that was the last face my husband saw on this Earth. Pure hate and evil, you coward. You murdered my husband in cold blood. You pistol whipped him until he was unconscious. He was no threat to you. But you intentionally and willfully shot him anyways, shooting him through the lungs and the heart." In February 2012, Delgado was setencing to death for his role in Robert's killing.

Delgado possessed a North Carolina permit to carry a concealed handgun, which was recognized as valid by the state of Florida.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Lenin Florian lenin florianOn August 24, 2009, Lenin Florian, 26, shot and killed David Hernandez, 33, in front of his family in Fort Myers, Florida. Florian, who was dating the mother of Hernandez's children, and Hernandez had argued before over visitation rights. A confrontation at a school bus stop resulted in the shooting death of Hernandez in front of his two children and mother. At trial, Florian claimed that Hernandez was "dangerous" and testified, "I kept telling him I have my gun and I don't want to use it. Back up, back up." According to Florian, Hernandez did not back up, although other witnesses disputed this account. A jury rejected Florian's claims and he was sentenced to serve 15 years in prison on manslaughter charges. During sentencing, the presiding judge told Florian, "It’s amazing how quickly people’s lives can change in a matter of a few moments. I don’t believe this was planned. I think it was very quick ... But I do believe Mr. Florian took someone’s life needlessly. He didn’t have to do what he did."

At the time of the shooting, Florian possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Paul Michael Merhige paul michael merhige 2On November 26, 2009, Paul Michael Merhige, 35, waited until Thanksgiving dinner was over before opening fire on his assembled family members in Jupiter, Florida. Of the 16 family members present, six were shot, and four died (Merhige's twin sisters, one of whom was pregnant; his 76-year-old aunt; and his 6-year-old cousin Makayla Sitton). According to Jim Sitton, Merhige's cousin-in-law, "He had this whole thing preplanned. His goal was to shoot his sisters and punish his parents." Merhige reportedly told the surviving family members that he had been waiting 20 years to launch his violent attack. In 2006, his sister Carla Merhige requested a restraining order against him after she alleged makayla sittonthat he threatened to kill her and himself. When he was 13, he pointed a loaded gun at family members after an argument. During a different incident, Merhige shot himself in a suicide attempt, but survived. Family members told the Palm Beach Post that he had a long history of mental illness, including depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. Merhige fled the scene and was apprehended on January 2, 2010.

Merhige, who bought two handguns on the day before the shooting, was licensed to carry a concealed handgun in the state of Florida.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
James Menard james menardOn January 1, 2010, James Menard, 23, used a .40 caliber handgun to kill 17-year-old Jake Couture. Menard showed up at a Naples area apartment complex to search for individuals that had allegedly robbed his friends earlier in the day. He confronted a group of teens before firing five shots from his handgun in their direction. Couture was killed and two others were injured.

jake couture

Menard was sentenced to serve 30 years in prison for felony murder and other charges. During sentencing, Couture’s mother addressed Menard, stating, “You are firing a gun into a crowd of children. There’s no justification. It’s a choice that you made.” At the time of the shooting, Menard possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Roger Troy robert troyOn February 8, 2010, Roger Troy, 61, shot and killed 23-year-old Alissa Blanton—a woman he had been stalking—outside a call center where she worked in Orange County, Florida. The gunman then took his own life. Troy had been stalking Blanton for over two years, and just one week before the shooting, she had tried, but failed, to secure an emergency restraining order against him. Blanton’s petition contained 70 pages of harassing emails, and also indicated that Troy owned several firearms. Troy had also shown up at Blanton’s home and place of employment to harass her. Brevard County Circuit Court Judge Dean Moxley denied Blanton’s petition for lack of evidence.

Troy possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Leonel Marquetti leonel marquettiOn March 25, 2010, Leonel Marquetti, 51, shot Michael Hurlbutt to death after observing him leave his ex-girlfriend’s home in Plant City, Florida. Marquetti mistakenly believed that Hurlbutt, a 41-year-old handyman, was a romantic rival. His ex-girlfriend, Siglinde Sperber, described Marquetti as a hoarder who stalked and harassed her after the couple split up. Sperber testified that Marquetti placed a baby michael hurlbuttmonitor under her bed in order to listen in on her phone calls and also installed a hidden camera in her garage.

After confronting and shooting Hurlbutt, Marquetti grabbed the phone that Sperber was using to call 911 to attempt to terminate the call. Marquetti, who possessed a permit to carry a concealed handgun, was convicted of first-degree murder.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Charles E. Ingram, Robert G. Webster charles ingramOn April 28, 2010, neighbors Charles Ingram, 57, and Robert Webster, 63, engaged in a shootout that left both men dead. The men began to argue outside of their Orange Park, Florida homes before drawing their weapons and opening fire. Webster was hit in the torso and died shortly after the shooting. Ingram was shot in the head and died less than a month later.

Both men held valid permits to carry a concealed handgun.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 5497   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns