Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And I have to say one more thing before I haul ass back out of here. In the 6 years we've followed these threads, I cannot think of another person who has taken a beating as long and as hard as Robert Hil and still come back for more day after day, in thread after thread.

Not saying he's right or wrong, just saying he's got some hard bark on him and that should count for something.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4644 posts)
Robert you keep believing that little boy. Its the ones like you who no one well me for sure would not defend against this Tyranny government you love so much. I would let you run your mouth to them like you do in hear then LMMFAO when they pick you up and send you to the camp. And you can bet they will and the likes of you are first.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
"that covers only white males of military age who were members of the militia. Do we need a formal constitutional amendment for gun rights to extend to other individuals, or did their rights somehow "evolve?"

Did we need one for women, or blacks to vote???????? I guess we did.... and GUESS what????? We fucking did Amend it!!!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16703 posts)
""I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16703 posts)
I swan FUN... I have no idea how you have time for all this and STILL manage to drop by the open forum for a little pain in the ass hattery.

splendid time management clearly.

*patiently awaiting acknowledgment of my compliment. fucker. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4644 posts)
You're ridiculous.

Quote SOMEBODY, cite SOMETHING.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16703 posts)
If you pro gun people think that you or you with your guns will prevent tyranny, you do not know what Tyranny is.

For starters, that rancher and everyone standing between the government taking his ranch, would be dead.

You wouldn't be able to have guns at all, even for hunting.

You people make sane people laugh when you make claims that you and your fellow 50 to 70 year olds can stop tanks, bombers and other instruments of death that our government holds... With your pea shooters.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
"At the time the constitution was written members of the milita were expected to provide and maintain their own weapons."

Allrighty, a strict constructionist would say that covers only white males of military age who were members of the militia. Do we need a formal constitutional amendment for gun rights to extend to other individuals, or did their rights somehow "evolve?" 

A new amendment would be a good opportunity to allay concerns of those originalists who think that everything in the Constitution is frozen in 1787 terms, when flintlocks and muskets were the only arms the average man could keep or bear. Unless the definition of "arms" has "evolved," don't we need to change the fucking second amendment to include semi-autos?

(Is anyone beginning to realize some of the problems with this strict construction/originalist business, that denies any evolution in our constitution?)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"But I do agree with you that the other side should either shut up or change the Second Amendment. If the framers had intended the purpose of 2A merely to be protection of a well-regulated militia, wouldn't they have just said so? Oh, wait .... "

You're stupid. Tell us all who were 'the militia' at the time? Show us some quotes, cite the Federalists papers............or shut your ignorant mouth.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16703 posts)
For the record I do not own a gun. I have young kids at home plus I am confident in my ability to defend myself in any close range assault. Not much you can do if someone shoots you from a distance anyway.

At the time the constitution was written members of the milita were expected to provide and maintain their own weapons. How could they do that under the idiot idea it means you can join the army if you want? Thats basically what you gun control people want to say it means.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1694 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns