Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 708  Next »
171 to 180 of 7075
User Details are only visible to members.
Mickey, the federal government has already told you that private citizens cannot have specific firearms/weapons without proper documentation and registration.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5365 posts)
@ Justus. I haven't seen that one but have seen many similar to it from other "higher ups" in government security, sheriffs, police chiefs, college deans and professors. The pendulum swings. Some times in the right direction.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
Thank you Mr. 8inchcable sir. I see that you have read HR 4269. That's exactly what it pertains to, for the most part, and exactly what the democrats would love to do but don't have the authority to do so.

Obama doesn't expect HR 4269 to pass because the republicans in congress have the majority vote. But, he is prepared to use his executive power to issue "Executive Orders" that coincide with HR 4269. Those orders are unknown but will be coming out soon. On the bright side, a new Republican president can repeal those "Executive Orders". It's only a temporary set back for the American citizen from being controlled by the democrats.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
One of the police chiefs of Texas said it best on video, Its going viral on FB. Told all people of legal age in Texas to get guns, have plenty amo, admitted the law cannot always be there in time, Best part was when he looked right into the camera and told Obama, We do not answer to you, You work for us, he topped it off with telling Obama being hes a constitution lawyer, He better get his facts straight, The man was spot on, I will never let anyone ever tell me how many or what kinds of guns I can own.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Yep! The rhetoric is as strong as ever when town halls reference guns.

The next Democratic president is gonna be accused of kicking in your doors and taking your guns..... Just as Pres Obama has done over the past 7 years.....

Only the military, Andy and Barney Fife will be allowed to own guns. Even Hollywood will have to use wooden guns in movies!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
GFandME, In New Jersey don't hold your breath waiting for YOUR permit. The Liberal Democrats know better then you if you should have a gun. Good luck!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
I went inside 3 large gun shops yesterday. had to walk out of one, couldnt get near the counter to look at new guns, it was insane. The other 2 were jam packed but i was able to get the eye of the one guy who always hooks me up at one store, got to check out the 4 guns i was looking at, narrowed it down to one. Just waiting on my stupid permit to come in the mail now.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1681 posts)
Good advice Tom.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(851 posts)
A WORD OF CAUTION TO EVERY GUN OWNER ON THIS FORUM THREAD.....

If you own a gun, be aware of the laws that apply to the use of it within your state, referring to "self defense". Ever state differs. Some have a right to "stand your ground" to protect yourself, others and property. Some don't. Some states have a "duty to retreat". Which amounts to run like hell, if you can, to avoid being killed, robbed or assaulted. You don't have a right to stand your ground and use force. (especially deadly force)

To those that live in states where "right to protect" applies, understand the "castle doctrine" clause of that law as it pertains to your state and area. Your "castle" may not extend as far as you would think in terms of the law and protecting it.

Also, understand the difference between criminal prosecution law immunity and civil litigation proceedings when it comes to defending yourself, or someone else's protection. "Good samaritan" laws don't always apply in some cases. Even with the best of intentions for all concerned.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
Tommy.. Thanks I knew you would.. just the beginning . Went by several gun stores today and ALL had lines with people buying both guns and ammo.. Yep best salesman ever! Prices going up again just like last time.. The S&W AR I picked up just before XMAS went up at all 3 stores at least $60.00 bucks.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(431 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 708  Next »
171 to 180 of 7075
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.