Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 711  Next »
171 to 180 of 7102
User Details are only visible to members.
from everything i read today and heard, the stuff obama is doing is a total waste

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
@ Good,

I think many people would probably agree with you. Question is........ I'm wondering if there are other points that he will order that were not included in his public announcement. Seems like anytime a politician announces a plan that is controversial, you only get part of it to start with. Later all the other details come out.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
I really don't have an objection to what Obama said he wants yesterday.

But, I don't believe what he proposes will have a significant, if any, effect on reducing gun violence.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I read that essay... What exactly is wrong with fantasies? I'm voting for your so-called pervert. I can't believe that would be an issue for someone who is posting on a swingers forum. I could see you having other issues.. In fact I could see you having loads of issues. But that? C'mon man

Spring TX
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I read that essay... What exactly is wrong with fantasies? I'm voting for your so-called pervert. I can't believe that would be an issue for someone who is posting on a swingers forum. I could see you having other issues.. In fact I could see you having loads of issues. But that? C'mon man

Spring TX
Username hidden
(38 posts)
~~Those who support their First Amendment rights will be voting for the executive office candidate who also upholds their First Amendment rights. The First Amendments rights agenda will clarify the executive office candidates views on citizens rights. Should be a great debate, with an easy champion noticeable in the Democratic Party.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8184 posts)
@rabbit,

Your last post is misleading and implies the ban lift on semi auto rifles has lead to a 200% increase in mass shootings.

The semi auto ban covered rifles such as the AR15 and other variants. The AR 15 was not even available to the public until 1963. Any records before that time are irrelevant as to the AR15 and the ban. It also implies that all mass shootings involved this type weapon which is wrong.

Compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
Just some food for thought from an article I found written in 2013 on the (now defunct) assault weapon ban and it's effect on curtailing mass shootings.

"If we look from September 2004 all the way back to 1900 (104 years), as the Washington Post lays out, there were 118 mass shootings. That breaks down to 1.13 mass shooting incidents per year, on average, from 1900 to 2004. In the eight years since the Assault Weapons Ban has expired, there have been 28 mass shooting events. That equals an average of 3.5 a year—an increase of over 200 percent. That is a startling jump, by any measure."

full article here ht tp://ww w.tcf. org/blog/detail/the-assault-weapons-ban-did-it-curtail-mass-shootings (remove spaces to view)

Discuss among yourselves. I won't be joining in

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3374 posts)
Just FYI- It's possible to read and respond to any Forum post by anybody whether they have you blocked or not. The only thing that blocking does as regards the Forum is to disrupt the continuity of the discussion for certain people.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Don't you like it when Z Z posts. It is so COVERT no one can read it. Everyone is blocked.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2326 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 711  Next »
171 to 180 of 7102
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.