Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 747  Next »
171 to 180 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
It's just hilarious to watch you turn into a pretzel trying to defend IL Duce...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22854 posts)
"There are still murders, so you solution is to get rid of laws against murder..."

You solution. Lol

Intellectual wording in a sentence use rubes don't understand.

The one thing you think you got going for you is your education and you type "you solution"

you should sue those schools you went to for malpractice.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Your right. We should have the double death penalty. Put them in the chair once and when their dead put them in again..

That will deter the people.

Got an idea have laws and enforce them and understand there are always gonna be exceptions to the rule in society.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
There are still murders, so you solution is to get rid of the laws against murder...

Makes perfect sense...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22854 posts)
My point being that you can try to regulate guns all you want there will still be problems. So the only way to end all gun violence is to end the 2nd and confinscate and that's not going to happen.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Lol. Everyday they cry about something he has done. But then they say he hasn't done anything. Alls I see is hair on fire running around in their pj's mumbling something about Russia.

8- bump stock Under who's administration? . Even though you went on some preamble about 300 years ago that's fine and dandy I live in today's world.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
4 days ago, the question was asked... What gun laws would you in-act to prevent more mass killings. To this point, not one anti-gun nut has posted a single idea. Seems that the gun control issue is dead and we should move on since no liberal has an idea as to what to do to help the situation.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1614 posts)
If nothing has been done, what the fuck are all the libtards complaining about? lol

I remember when the list of OweBama's accomplishments included his EOs

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
"Yep. That's why their will be no new gun laws. It was your hero that preached new gun laws and did nothing. So blame him."

First of all, who are you to say who are my heroes. I voted for Obama. You on the other hand believe Trump has not lied or made any bad decisions or actions. You believe he's fault free and free of sin, like your Jesus of Mexico City biblical stories.

The NRA funded by the Koch/Coke Bros, will not allow many law changes. The 2nd Amendment can't be changed because it might be needed for Trump or another admin that you vote for. As for "laws" on guns... there have been many law changes in the past 300 yrs. Biggest change is allowing non-white men to own guns. Best change ever made to GUN LAWS because the amendment won't change.

Heard of changes to background checks, concealed permits, etc.. gun law changes have been passed under our last 5-6 presidents.

Blame Obama for the Coke Bros? Why not blame Obama for Vegas and Orlando?

Read up on diff between federal and state laws, amendments, US Constitution, Preamble and Bill of Rights. Then you wont appear ignorant to laws, cuz you're not well-versed.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
What has he actually gotten done?

Filled a Supreme Court vacancy?

Built a couple of drive in movie screens at the border?

I can't think of much else...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22854 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 747  Next »
171 to 180 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.