Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toomuch/Justus:

By your standards of opposing a tyranny, you would need heavy arms... Your fathers 22 and your ar-15's simply would bounce off the tanks as they roll through your wood shack homes. To say nothing about how bombers would blast you from the sky.

If you think your small arms could stand against a real tyrannical force, you have either lost your minds, or you have no clue about what war really entails.

I'll give you a hint. Just turn off the electricity, water and all other utilities for one month. Do not buy over the counter or prescription medication, and buy only bread and enough water to sustain life. Do this for a month and let us all know how you faired, because in a real war, you will not have the luxuries we have taken for granted today.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
It was never intended for approval from the government, It was actually intended for a Tyranny government because of what they did go through to become free people, Anyone who cares does know this.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
I don't even understand the rational of people thinking the "founding fathers" did not intend for people to have the right to have arms without gov approval. They just went through a revolution and there is so much verbiage in historical documents and newspapers that anyone can google for themselves the mindset of the time.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2625 posts)
""But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, " ----Scalia.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
"Perf's first post in a conversation I was having with someone else. "

That's Spin-Ahoy's lack of observation that I was JOINING the conversation.

I don't hashtag. like the douchebag.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
"Tell us how you entered this militia in 1776."

Step 1: Be a white male of military age.  Step 2: Bring a musket, powder, and shot if at all possible. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"And please tell us why we needed an amendment for women and blacks to vote."

We didn't. Blacks and women voted in many places well before adoption of the 15th and 19th Amendments. We needed those amendments to give those rights explicit constitutional protection and make it universal throughout all states. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Translation He's a troll, a BSer, spinmeister, pot-stirrer, who will say anything because he get's a rise out of it."

--Perf's most recent post in this thread 

"You're stupid. Tell us all who were 'the militia' at the time? Show us some quotes, cite the Federalists papers............or shut your ignorant mouth."

--Perf's first post in a conversation I was having with someone else. 

#PerfectlyIronicTroll

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
That's the problem with you Perf. You just will not open up and say what you think. LOL.

Say hello to that sweet prom queen. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Smooth, I can always make time for having fun. And it can be fun to wind 'em up and watch 'em spin.

Translation He's a troll, a BSer, spinmeister, pot-stirrer, who will say anything because he get's a rise out of it. Oh ya, and he's single. What a coincidence!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns