Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
im more scared about using a drone to take down a plane either on landing or takeoff. too easy to do that

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
nudisttom163- I don't recall talking about drones. Can you direct me to the post I made?

Also, I believe Fun was having a little fun with you. Sarcasm- I speak it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Exactly Fun . That's my point.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(451 posts)
"The post you made about the "drones" scares the shit out of me."

Why? Bombs on drones don't kill people; people kill people.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11852 posts)
@ Good, TandA, and sugars. Lets don't argue among us, that are all on the same page. We have a big enough battle to fight with our 2nd amendment rights without fighting each other. @Good, you are right. "Poor choice of words" on TandA's part on this thread.

I'm retired now. In past years, I trained hard at tactical police combat firearms. Competition and was an instructor. Pistol, rifle and shotgun. Also as a "roof top sniper" in tactical situations. Expert level if that means anything. I don't mean to be redundant but, "firearms don't kill people". "People kill people". No matter the size, type of arsenal or weapon of choice.

@Good. The post you made about the "drones" scares the shit out of me. UPS is now looking at that possibility real hard in the near future. WHAT IF??? Plant a bomb and detonate it anywhere you want at the touch of a laptop or a cell phone.

I now live way out in the country. I'm getting older. I have reduced my "main attraction" arsenal to a shotgun, pistol, a knife and my dogs. Statistic show that that the most combat shootings occur within a 4 foot range. If the "bad guys" get past my dogs they have to deal with my very good friends. Remington, Smith, Wesson, and "Ol Henry". All of which are defenseless against a "drone" placed bomb but, I'm not on a "hit list", as far as I know, for such to happen. I just worry other innocent people in mass numbers in our nation.

I'm prepared for any gun toting thug that means harm to me or my family. But technology is out of my league.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Good move TandA

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(375 posts)
"... to pop a motherfucker at distances up to 800 meters."

Your choice of words, especially in this venue, does not project a favorable perspective on gun ownership. Posts like that are why some people are referred to as Gun Nuts.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
I now own a Dragunov SVD. A rifle designed by the Russian army to pop a motherfucker at distances up to 800 meters. I also added another 1000 rounds to my SHTF stockpile for it. I already had 1200 rounds in that caliber.

I wanted it. It's my right to have it. Duh gubbamint can't stop me from having it because I've somehow managed to live 47 years without ever being convicted of a felony, or being officially judged as a mental defective. God bless America and the 2nd amendment!

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Right

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Sugars,

An even better move would be for you to RE-move your Reynold's Wrap Hat and move your ass to get a library card that you actually use.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2258 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6132   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns