Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5499   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guns are not, and never have been the problem. People are the problem.

It's simple stop spending money on laws that do not work. Spend money to KEEP criminals in jail for a time that will reduce their risk to the public. If the current sentences do not work, make them longer. No plea bargaining for repeat offenders, no reduced sentences. All gang related crime by juviniles must be tried as adults. Do way with the Illinois infant exception for offenders 13 and under of age.

Keep them in jail longer, frees up court time, saves more money to incarcerate bad people. Creates jobs also, at least until the crime rate drops.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
CHICAGO (AP) — This city, where violent street gangs shoot it out dozens of times a week despite some of the nation's toughest restrictions on guns, now faces a new challenge: Well-meaning citizens with the legal right to hit the streets with loaded firearms, whenever they want.

As Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn mulls whether to sign off on eliminating the country's last concealed carry ban, the question in Chicago is whether it will matter in the crime-weary city. Will a place that long had one of the tightest bans on handguns be more at risk? Or will it be safer with a law that can only add to the number of guns already on the street?

Neighborhood leaders, anti-crime activists and police officials worry about additional mayhem in Chicago. But other residents, including some who live in Chicago's more violent areas, believe more guns will allow them to defend themselves better.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7900 posts)
Va,

The Op is our idea of perfection ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
We use the burlap sack method for snipe hunting here. According to the Forum, the only thing guns are capable of is mass killing of people. :-D

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Last time I went on a Snipe hunt I got Snipe with gun not guns with Snipe.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Maybe He has a few Joom lenses set up in Motel 6's and is looking for some action to watch live..... Rather odd request though, but if that is what turns the Old fella on , Who am I to comment anymore.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
You keep saying it, yet you keep returning, like an addict. Surely, you're a man of your word, no?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
they have a different of opinion.that don't mean they are going to have a gun fight.I think they are a little more sane then that.............BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Why would they need to get a motel room?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
tbr just like a few in here is nothing but a troll,, I guess thats what people with no life do huh

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5499   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns