Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5463   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In fact George Zimmerman was carrying concealed when he was accosted. A concealed carrier looks just like any other VICTIM...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Perf old argument put out by idiots with no facts. Can you back them up with facts? Can you name more than a handful of incidents in the last ten years? I can think of one, and the person was a concealed carry permit holder who decided to let his gun show in a argument.

You are looking more stupid and chicken by each post.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Naww you don't need to look tough, you just try to talk tough. But when it boils down to it, you are scared. It might be fear of how people think about you, it might be fear of the police, or it might be you are scared somebody will take it away from you. Who knows? Who cares?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
From the Glock forums..........

Do you have any popcorn? Discussions on this topic get about as heated as discussions about what caliber is best. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and the trolls aren't fed.

Many folks will say that you become a target if you open carry. To a point, this is true. You're a target for gun theft. So if you open carry, get some retention training. If a criminal is INTENT on doing harm to people then yes, you will be the first person taken out.

I postulate, however, that it is not as common as you think and it's perceived that this could be a common occurrence due to media portrayals.

OC can also be a detterent. COMMON criminals do not want anything to do with someone who is OC'ing. If you're a robber, why rob someone who can fight back? Move on to an easier target. Common Criminals don't want the added charge or the risk.

People often site bank robbers as an example. I beg to differ. Common bank robbers want to get in and out as quickly as possible. They don't want the risk of being injured or tacking on an extra charge to the crime they're already committing.

That being said, can OC'ing make you a target? Absolutely. Can it be a deterrent? Absolutely.

I prefer CC b/e it's less hassle, but I do OC when it's convenient (going into the store on the way home from the range). I don't get stares or hassles b/e of how I look when OC'ing. Bearing and appearance have a lot to do with how people perceive you when you OC. ANd we all know that perception IS reality. If you look like you SHOULD have the gun, then most people won't even notice or will just tick it off as "oh, he's LE, etc."

So there you go, my $0.02. Some will disagree, others will agree. I'm a bit old school in the idea that not every criminal is out to get into a violent encounter and not every person is going to get into a protracted gun battle.

D __________________ NRA Certified Instructor

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perf, I honestly thought you were much smarter. It is LE or Federal agents job in certain circumstances to carry concealed. Secret Service and FBI uniformed carry open in uniform, I thought you were smart enough to know that.

And YOU are not a sworn officer~you are a citizen, some people do not have the balls to carry open. Too worried about what other people think, others who carry concealed are criminals up to no good. I don't know too many criminals or felons that carry openly.

Either you don't have the balls, or you don't really believe that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, or questioned as your own state constitution says.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Cowards carry concealed. "

ya, all those FBI, and secret service, and police detectives are cowards. You've lost your mind.

There are times and reasons for both I would think. If I ever had a reason to carry open, then I would. Then again, I've been carrying for 25 years and have never seen the need for it. I guess I don't have to look tough to be tough.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
LMAO you have a lot of nerve being the coward you are to go calling chicken shit.

Go hide in the corner instead of standing up like a man. Cowards carry concealed.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"I think you have no clue what the second amendment means, and I think you are chicken shit by not exercising it. You are scared to stand up for your rights! And hide behind the NRA, you might as well be hiding behind Obama, a fellow skeet shooter. "

Go fuck yourself in your fantasy world. Go get a BAR and walk around with it tough guy. Chicken shit!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.c om/2013/05/philadelphia-finally-gets-that-we-can.html

Yea we don't do anything, and your skeet shooting is protecting rights. LOL

You are too scared to get off your ass and support your own state, glad that not everybody there is like you. So much for those no numbers also.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
All my kids love hunting and guns,They have been well trained by me on the dos and donts with guns, Also know how to and will not hesitate to shoot an intruder. I keep a 357 at work behind the counter where all can see it, My kids know there is always a risk of robbery but again will not hesitate to use a gun for protection.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 5463   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns