Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm 100% in favor of the 2nd amendment, but why can't we find ways to curtail crazy whacko's from getting guns, or at least try harder? With 300,000,000 or so guns out there in public hands today, just the idea of confiscating them all is a pipedream, plus most guys, including me, are just not going to let that happen in the first place. But there are nut cases that should either be put away or be de-nutted, and who, for sure should not be able to buy a gun.

Maybe another approach with guys like this Roof guy, should be public hanging, or have his brains blown out, in public, just to make the point that we are serious about stopping this kind of shit. Instead we will spend $millions on further investigations, trials, incarceration, and all the rest. That's just stupid! Radical behavior should be met with radical consequences, and guns don't display such behavior. People do.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Great posy Andrew and 100% on the money.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
At least the "Topic" subject is back on track now and I'm out of the picture.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
We need more gun laws!!!!!

The criminals are not obeying the ones we have, so, let's pass some more.

I'm sure they'll obey the new ones.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(381 posts)
Did someone say "rational debate" in a gun topic thread? I must have misread that.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Tom, I couldn't care less about "victory hats" on an Internet message board. I have my own ideas about some constitutional interpretations that are different now than intended in 1787, but was interested in hearing what yours were since it appeared you had given the matter some thought. If you want to keep them to yourself, ok.

p.s., I do think that court interpretations of the 2nd Amendment provide some intriguing fodder for constitutional analysis. But no one in these forums seem to have any interest in discussing them rationally.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11867 posts)
" Can you give me specific examples".

Yup. Plenty. But, sorry. I've wasted enough time here on this issue and it's fruitless to debate it further anyway. There's no point in it here on forums. You can wear the victory hat if it fits. Carry on.

To quote George Strait: "this is where the cowboy rides away". Giddy up Nelly Bell. Adios Amigos.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
"The federal judges put their own TWIST on their own personal interpretation of our nation's constitution which has been diluted to become what it is known to be today. Nothing even close to what our forefathers intended at the time it was written."

Tom, since you seem to know a lot about this stuff, I'd like to ask you a few questions about what you wrote:

Can you give some specific examples of how you say the constitution is so "diluted" that it's "not even close" today to what the forefathers intended? And, for that matter, do you think the framers even intended that the constitution be interpreted as if frozen in time in the 18th century? 

What is your criteria for distinguishing between judges who properly interpret the constitution, and those who just put their own "twist" on it?

Which current or former judges or Justices do you think do a good job of "interpreting" the constitution instead of "twisting" it? Care to rate Scalia? Ginsburg? Bork? Blackmun? Posner?

And how upset are you that five judges took an amendment whose purpose clearly was to safeguard an organized militia, and "twisted" it so as to enshrine a previously unrecognized individual right to bear firearms unconnected with any militia or military service?

Thanks in advance for explaining your previous statements. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11867 posts)
Gotcha Gooenuff. Still trying to rope me one of them there unicorns near this range. At the moment all of my mares are saddled up and hitched to the chuck wagon and my unicorns live on other ranches. But those mares that I have managed to round up around this prairie keep me and their wranglers busy for the most part. I recon I'll just stay on the southern side of the forums to avoid those danged Ol saddle sores and chaffing. My bronc bustin days are perddy much over with unless I happen to lasso me a wild unicorn filly.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns