Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 712  Next »
161 to 170 of 7112
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone in Detroit is getting fat, they are all on welfare and sit around all day. look at the City today.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Someone, somewhere in Detroit is GETTING FAT, and I'm pretty sure it's because of HFT's forks.

What a FORKER.

WATCH YO' DAMN FORKS.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Hey, I have one too, I bought it from an individual with no back ground check. It hasn't done squat since I got. It just sits on the shelf.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1143 posts)
Sexy, The guns can be used to hammer in nails on wanted poster for Owebama the Devil.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Damn if I don't have two guns just like yours, Having. They don't do squat all by themselves!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
Good, You know the point of the joke GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. Even Owebama knows that.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
"Today I Placed my S & W .357 revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business."

If true, that statement puts to rest any doubt that you should not be allowed to own any firearms.

If your post was made in jest, you have given the antis further "ammunition" about the mentality of those who own firearms and the need to have more restrictive laws regarding their ownership.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Today I Placed my S & W .357 revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the Numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and How They kill people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. The United States is 3rd in Murders Throughout The World. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders. These 5 Cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have The Toughest Gun Control Laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right? Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they 're making people fat.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Justus:

Every embassy is a risk that the staff accept, and the what military presence which is stationed at said embassy, preform their duties. We cannot turn our embassy's into forts, nor could we afford to supply said embassy's if we tried.

You need to grow up, and learn to accept that the United States military is not all powerful. Also, do not try to use any soldiers death, as a whipping stick against anyone. You support rebellion against our duly elected and established government, showing only contempt for the very constitution the service member protects.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I wonder how many tears Obama shed for our military people that died in the Benghazi Terror attack? Oh I forgot, he didn't, instead he and Killary lied to the family's about some video.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5616 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 712  Next »
161 to 170 of 7112
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.