Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Handguns and fire extinguishers.... equally intimidating and deadly in the hands of nut jobs..... Uhm-Kay......

Ever seen a gun in a glass case in public, that said "Break in case of emergency"?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2360 posts)
I do carry. Always.

My x-brother in law and I once had a conversation about "carrying". He complained to me that a local game warden who attends his same church always wore his service weapon in the church. He felt that this practice was a display of power and authority and was not appropriate in the church. He ask me why would any law enforcement officer do that. I told him: "For the same reason that I keep a fire extinguisher in my kitchen. I'm not expecting a fire but I'm ready for it if it happens".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
That's true Sugar. No doubt if this trash would of even thought there was a gun in there, He would of never went in, That's how cowards roll.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5248 posts)
Crawl back under your rock Robert, nobody cares what you have to say.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(430 posts)
Evidence proves that executions do not deter crime, and nothing that I know of would have put this nut on a ban weapon list... Sadly.

Most gun crimes occur in poverty ridden areas, only spectacular events make it to the news, because they have high body counts. Solve the poverty wage issue, and you'll provide the working man and woman with a reason to not turn to crime.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8195 posts)
Maybe a BUNCH of good people Mickey

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(430 posts)
Maybe a few good people should be carrying with no one but themselves knowing they are carrying. In this last mass killing if just 1 person had a gun, they could of quickly stopped the trash piece of shit that did this, Just saying.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5248 posts)
Well, I don't carry, on a regular basis, beyond my house, but if ever I get a break-in, I plan to shoot the SOB about 5 times right in the middle of his chest with 9mm hollow points bullets.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1403 posts)
Seems like lots of places where these mass shootings take place are the "gun free" zones. If those places got their asses sued off for not allowing permitted people to carry a weapon there and possibly have saved lives... Maybe some good folks would shoot the bad guys before too many good folks die. And also save on court and jail expenses.

Just thinking.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(430 posts)
I agree sexy, if there were serious consequences for this kind of stuff just like you said public hanging or shooting like the same day the piece of trash was picked up, We all know trash cowards like this would think very fucking hard before pulling shit like this, but no they will find an excuse for this scum just like they do for all others plus put him in prison for like 25 years on death row feed his ass allow him all kinds of goodies. I carry 2 guns with me at all times. There has got to be a way to keep guns out of the hands of trash like this, but its very evident that they have no desire to do that.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5248 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns