Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
.....never been fond of getting shot at. It always ruins your whole day when that happens.

Maybe someone should go to the families of all those innocent CHILDREN that have been the victims of gun violence. Oh, and maybe someone who owns guns should be first.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Well I just found out about those changes made in 2007. When u read it it gives the president the power to use the military domestically any time he feels justified. Thats crazy but oh well.

Its all academic from my view anyway, I'm not planning a revolution and have never been fond of getting shot at. It always ruins your whole day when that happens.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(886 posts)
I didn't know you could count.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
By my count the score is 23 to 26 and we're in the top of the 6th inning.

Batter Up!

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
"I gave you an excerpt from Heller "

and I gave you one.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16848 posts)
"As far as domestic operations of the federal military forces it is illegal under several provisions passed during the civil war reconstruction except under very specific circumstances."

One of those circumstances is domestic insurrection. Geez, I hope this discussion is purely academic, even though there have been a few actual instances of it happening over the years.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10839 posts)
"I was simply showing you that YOUR Scalia quote was senseless."

Huh? You asked me who constituted the founding-era militia, I gave you an excerpt from Heller describing it as a subset of the population (white males of military age), which description is consistent with the Militia Act. It was NOT everyone, as you seem to believe.

I do agree that the Heller decision was all over the place. How could it not be and still reach that result? If fancy dancing of the linguistic variety is needed, Nino clearly is the dood to do it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10839 posts)
" quoted the first Militia Act from 1792: ............"

I believe that's the SECOND Militia Act from 1792..........which is AFTER the Second Amendment was written.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16848 posts)
Google TSA raids. They have done thousands of them over the years outside airports and involve pretty much every Government set of of random letter agencies you can think of. All under tsa command.

As far as domestic operations of the federal military forces it is illegal under several provisions passed during the civil war reconstruction except under very specific circumstances. Also every officer in the Army are (at least used to be) trained that you can and will be held accountable for following unlawful orders. This was a direct result of the German war crimes trials after WW2 if you want to look that up.

If I got orders to start dragging people out in the street in a US town I would not do it. At least I would like to think I would have enough moral fortitude not to.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns