Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 707  Next »
151 to 160 of 7069
User Details are only visible to members.
Listen up everybody. When Trump is sworn in on January 20, 2017 ALL the bull shit will be gone in minutes. Just hold out and ALL the bull shit from Owebama will be gone. Then Trump and the Republican Congress and Senate will fix ALL the DIARRHEA BLOW OUT we had to take from Owebama. What a clean up job that is going to be. I wonder if Trump will demolish the White House and have the ground cleaned with nuclear radiation to clean up after the Owebama's leave and build a NEW WHITE HOUSE.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Gotcha.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
Tom, Good posted that the Feds already told us what guns we can or cannot have, was just being sarcastic, but was also serious. I will buy any gun I want anytime I decide to. Just saying

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Calm down Mickey. Please explain your last post. I'm missing something. Who works for who on what level? I don't want to analyze or criticize. I just want to understand what you're meaning. The government doe's dictate to the US citizens many things. Including what you can "legally" own as a gun owner.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
Good,, in the words of Killary,,,What difference does it make anyway? I do not take orders from a bunch of fucks who work for ME.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
During the 2008 campaign OWEBAMA said, "I am going to fundamentally change the United States of America" Did anyone ask him, "change from what to what"? This is what USA gets when they vote for a guy TWICE name Barak Hussain Obama and he supports MUSLIMS.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Still waiting to hear what Obama hopes to do by way of an executive order. He was supposed to have announced it today. Now it sounds like it won't be for several more days. I suppose he's getting advice against some of his ideas. We'll see.

In the mean time, I read (again) the proposed bill that Tom found. Absolutely nothing in there that I, and I believe the majority of Americans, would ever approve of.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
"Shares in gun makers Smith & Wesson Holding Corp and Sturm Ruger & Co Inc rose against a falling stock market on Monday in anticipation of increased gun sales, as has happened before when the White House mulled weapon sales reform."

Thanks Mr. Obama.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
Now Ron.......

We all know you were just looking for an excuse to go out and get a new "toy". Aren't we all.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(849 posts)
This is a good read.

http: //lonang. com/commentaries/foundation/right-to-alter-or-abolish-government/

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 707  Next »
151 to 160 of 7069
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.