Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 5768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no dignity in taking handouts. It erodes a persons pride and self worth even if they don't want to admit it. If you work hard enough and smart enough you will succeed. Sit around and cry about how unfair the world is and you will not.

Its all your choice, you can eat, sleep and live at someone else's largess like an pet. If that is the way you want to live, fine, really in the end we all have a nice 6ft deep hole waiting on us, successful or not.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Nah, I think we will just say fuck it, you get to pay welfare, because you don't know how to respect human dignity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
You humans are my SLAVES! muhaha work bitches or I will kick you like dogs!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Chicago is in the position it is, because the state holds 1:3 military and military industrial complex related facilities. Along with fewer other government investments that the south receives.

As for private investment? You exported the manufacturing job. Your ideals of reducing human worth to that of a dog or mule, sent the jobs to the third world, where you can abuse humans like slaves.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
Yeah, who would ever figure THAT out?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Just figured I would clarify your point Sexytension. Though I suppose you may have left a enough hints but I like to rub it in a bit.

Why would such a pillar of liberal ideals such as Chicago would have economic problems is totally beyond my feeble comprehension though.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Interesting point, Toomuch, LOL

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
I would think that the bad economy in Chicago would contribute to the higher number of homicides. Accounting that a large number of the non criminal working and more educated people left the city.

Also so I can tell you that Houston cops don't pussy foot around when in come to law enforcement.

Bettendorf IA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Just maybe criminals are a little more bold when it is less likely someone will start shooting back.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
What are you suggesting, Robert? Shut down the Military, and stop pumping oil, and the killing in Houston would be equal to Chicago? If not Global Warming, why do they commit 9 times as many homicides in Chicago than Houston? Oh, I get it, you blame it on some folks who work for the Military, and some who have good jobs pumping oil to make gas for us all. Otherwise, if all of those folks didn't work in those jobs, Homicides would equal those of Chicago? I don't think you're even close to prime time thinking yet. Sorry.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 5768   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns