Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toomuch:

The only raids I can find, which have been conducted by the TSA, have been where they work and the arresting authorities were other DHS agencies. TSA, are inspection agents, they can conduct random and surprise inspections, that isn't a raid, that is doing their jobs.

Further the TSA raids have happened in places like sea ports, air ports, boarder crossings, places of transportation... Aka, the places the TSA have authority.

As for the use of active duty military in the US. If you or their self-empowered militia men, decide to act against the sitting elected govenment, you are in fact starting a war. This empowers the US government to use the active duty on US soil, to combat a hostile action by forces seeking to subvert the duly elected government.

Granted the national guard is all that would be needed to suppress your little rebellion. And if those forces joined your rebels, then the active duty would have to be called in to combat the treasonous national guard military forces.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Fun you are just as ignorant as Va, I will tell you what I have taught my 3 daughters and 1 son though. If anyone try's to break into my home or even sneak in, They will get either a bullet or 00 buck right through the heart, Ps. Do not mention my kids again bro.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Let me Google that for you.

lmgtfy. com/?q=how+often+do+police+hit+their+target#seen

It was some long, detailed study in NYC. I only glanced at the study itself but read a good summary about it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
" I read somewhere that even full-time cops, with regular moving-target training"

Please search your memory for a source for the above statement. It's something I'd REALLY be interested in reading

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
Toomuch, I don't know what NYC has in their schools because I 1. don't live there and 2. I have no children in the school system. Bu,t I do have grand children in the schools.

I'd have to agree with Fun when he said to ask you where to find my next liability insurance carrier after I post a volunteer with a gun in the classroom. BTW, are you volunteering in your kids school when you get trained. Then I have to ask is this volunteer have a contract with some agency or the school.

Did you know that when Congresswoman Giffords was shot there were 2 uniformed police and 3 people that also were carrying legal guns and not 1 of them got a shot at the asshole to stop him. Wouldn't it have been better to keep this individual from getting guns?

Hey, I got an idea why don't we fit the kids and teachers with body armor, but since it's a school we can make the parents pay for it because there's no money in the budgets. When are people gona get serious and come up with sensible solutions to gun violence.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1134 posts)
"Lol and you want to know something else funny. The doors are glass."

You make them sound inept at installing a security door, yet you want to put them in charge of a program to spread guns and ammo in the school in the hands of social studies teachers?

As for the liability insurance problem, think about it. I read somewhere that even full-time cops, with regular moving-target training, hit their targets less than a fourth of the time during gunfights. I can't blame an insurer for not wanting the risk of an even less-trained teacher putting a bullet in a kid's head. If arming teachers really were a great idea, professional risk-managers would be discounting their premiums, don't you think?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Don't some schools in places like New York City have armed guards? Why would properly trained volunteers with access to secured weapons cause the liability to go up? I didn't say prop a loaded shotgun in the corner. A biometric gun cabinet in each classroom where there is a trained volunteer will be fine.

They spent a lot of money after the last school shooting putting camera's, intercoms and electric door locks up on the local schools here. Now to get in you have to ring the buzzer and identify yourself when you pick your kid up. That would be great if it wasn't for the fact that people are always walking out the doors at that time (lots of people picking up kids). I suppose a gunman couldn't just walk in as someone was coming out. Lol and you want to know something else funny. The doors are glass.

Its was all a "Look we are doing something" waste of money. The kids are no safer now than 5 years ago.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Lol.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
For over 200 years kids have had access to, and lived in houses with guns. It's not a gun problem. It's a society problem. Liberals are to blame.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
"The children getting killed at home with dads gun, I believe if the parents were actually prosecuted for this, These accidents would drop way down."

Mickey, are you still teaching your kids by example how to toss down a few brewskis while squeezing off a few rounds?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns