Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mentioned in not one, but two posts. I own real estate! Good thing he won't respond!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Agreed.

I still haven't yet figured out where the attack against Texans came from or how it applies to the subject either. Obviously lacking in the knowledge of Texas history and who "stole" what from who. Personally, I'm a mutt with a strong Native American influence in my gene pool and a one quarter Mexican heritage daughter. Along with keeping my guns clean, I keep the broad heads on my arrows and my knives sharp as well. None of which has anything to do with the subject. Except that some people continue to throw the hatred thing around. A good many of the Texas residents and voters are not originally from Texas just like in most southern states.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(639 posts)
You sure got that right Tom

All this race crap is really getting old.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(414 posts)
You sure got that right Tom

All this race crap is really getting old.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(414 posts)
@ Justus. Anything, anything, anything would have been better than nothing. But God forbid if that coward ass SOB would have been shot in the back while he was walking around murdering those poor, terrified, innocent people. That would have really stirred up the anti gun liberals.

@ Sugars. I could be wrong, but it appears to me that you have a racist "hater" hating on you by quoting your profile. I'm willing to bet that none of his 2200+ post makes any negative comments about the profiles that state a preference to the effect: "only interested in BBC." I see a lot of those and it doesn't offend me at all. Some narrow minded folks with 2 inch cables connecting there ears seem to think that the term "hater" only applies to a certain social class. Either way, I can't figure out how quoting your profile has anything to do with this subject. But, I'm not going to respond to any of his post which I'm sure will soon be directed at me.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(639 posts)
Manny, Lots of people here fly Confederate "Battle" Flags also. Like you say,,, nobody gives a shit. Unlike most liberals would have you think....most people down here view the flag as a symbol of states rights without unfair intrusion from federal government and individual liberty and responsibility.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(414 posts)
8inch, Thanks for going to the trouble of copying most of my profile and posting it here. Great exposure for us. Also, people like you are the reason we had to include most of that you listed.

And.... yes I did stock up on plenty of flags... like you said... what I do on my property is no one's business.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(414 posts)
Your right about that Tom. If just 1 person would of had a gun, we all know things would of turned out totally different. NO DOUBT.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5231 posts)
I understand what you mean. Good point.

Fords NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
The only American Flag on a pole on Government property should be the current flag with 50 stars.

What ppl do on their own property is up to them and any association or local laws.

But.... when some ppl from many Asian, African, South American and Euro countries put up their nation's flag, nosy ppl in the community sometimes start ruckus

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns