Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I have been guilty of that a few times myself sexytension. Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be future farts caught up in a whirl wind flying this direction. As for me, I'm passing the beans to someone else for the time being. It's like trying to herd up feral cats on horseback.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
Yeah, well, NUD, as you can see I have not been following my advice either. I just can't help myself, LOL.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1361 posts)
That's my fault. I should have listened to your advice two weeks ago and ignore rather than engage. But, I was curious and tested the water. Fuck me!!!! That was a mistake. I'm glad I never got into reading the Captain Cosmic funny books or what ever funny books he reads. They are too far over my head.

I'm just glad that I'm an American. "Liberty and justice for all". And I do mean "Liberty and justice for all". Including women and children. Our country and it's constitution has it's weaknesses and flaws. But, the U.S. is still the most powerful nation in the world. Despite the few deranged citizens who think they have the world and life figured out and have a solution to the world's problems. Yet, they really don't have a clue. But, I guess that makes us even. Every country has those kind of folks to deal with.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
Well, what did you expect? In this latest case we have a self confessed Dunce Hat pontificating to those of us who have actually been there a statement like Iraq's Government is more decentralized that ours is as argument that we should be even more centralized! I have never before witnessed a guy who gets almost everything, confusedly wrong, but is so narcissistic that he is certain he knows what he is talking about. If he knew what he was talking about he could have said that NO country that fails to educate and employ it's women in the decision making process will ever be competitive, will be forever poor (unless it has abundant oil) and will always blame others, as he does, for it's perpetual political mess, it's continued poverty, and it's constant fighting and killing of others..

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1361 posts)
LMFAO. But, at least the first half of his first paragraph made sense. He lost me after that and I don't have the energy to try to figure it out.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
I guess you were correct in your personal assessment of our College and Universities, Robert, you are living proof of their failure - at least one data point, anyway.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1361 posts)
Nud:

The judges are either elected to or appointed to positions based upon their personal interpretation of the law... Their personal views are what gets them the job and that is the reason their job exist. To the the arbiters of our society, a society which raised them, educated them, and then allowed them to continue to gain political power. You might not like a strong central government, but no decentralized government can wield the power needed to maintain what we have in the way of foreign trade, military fire power, or voice in the world.

Decentralized governments look like Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Disorganized, and unable to lead, hell, even Iran is more decentralized than centralized, it maintains a unified voice of power through its religion.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8157 posts)
If only the founders would have written the Constitution in plain english, and provided some way to make changes to it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18196 posts)
@ TandA. At this "point" there is no "point" to this conversation. It just got sidetracked by a couple of #@!&^* that thought they knew something about life and created a diversion that's all. Just stand up for your 2nd amendment rights and be careful how you vote. The presidents appoint federal judges. Federal judges are appointed for life unless they chose to retire. Even then, they can be called out of retirement. The federal judges put their own TWIST on their own personal interpretation of our nation's constitution which has been diluted to become what it is known to be today. Nothing even close to what our forefathers intended at the time it was written. That's why there are volumes after volumes of law books making up the linings of walls in attorneys' law offices.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
what's the point?

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6113   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns