Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5954   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Only time I plan to shoot somebody, Bobbi, is a crook trying to break into my house. Believe me, I'll have a very big advantage! He'll have 8 - 9mm slugs in his chest very quickly. And if there are more than one, I have extra lead for them, too. I won't ask any questions, and they won't be able to answer any questions afterwards.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1315 posts)
Ncal:

As for your guns? Where do you live? The city? Ok. If you shoot the gang members breaking into your home for their daily bread, they will just burn you out (jack bottle, gasoline from a random cars tank, and a lighter).

Do you live in the woods? Miles away from people? Ok. They can now just sit out there (hidden) and shoot you with a Walmart bought rifle. You won't know where to return fire to, your kid lies bleeding on the ground, and you are desperately trying to drag them to the house as the cars tires are shot out. Help won't arrive for 30 minutes to an hour and by then, you might be dead, or your attackers gone.

Guns work both ways. Never think you alone will have the advantage.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8105 posts)
Ncal:

Fact, most every person on welfare, works 32 hours or more.

Fact, many welfare programs have a cut off based on years of receiving that help.

Fact, end welfare, and not only are those recipiants no longer buying goods and services, displaced, and out of the economy, but so too are those who sold the recipiant the goods and services like food, clothing, and entertainment.

Fact, everyone who has a business, benefits from the welfare system.

Fact, want to end welfare or otherwise not become taxed for it? Begin tying a business tax to the wages one receives. If a worker of 32 hours or more receives welfare, their employer is taxed the cost of that welfare (all of the cost from what the recipient receives, to the cost of giving out the checks).

This would do more to get people off welfare, and force capitalism to provide. Either willingly, or unwillingly, those profiting from the welfare system would be paying into it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8105 posts)
LQQ with no free government checks who are they going to rip off? Private indsutry? banks? credit card? These people don't have the knowledge to program a kiddie game never mind hack credit card numbers.

To a small extent you may be right, but if they can scam the welfare system they can sure scam other venues. Having said that there so many other ways, purse snatching, shoplifting, selling drugs or themselves, breaking into homes or cars, ect. Bottom line, your fantasy that they will for the most part enter into the work force is total BULLSHIT..

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
LQQ with no free government checks who are they going to rip off? Private indsutry? banks? credit card?

These people dont have the knowledge to program a kiddie game never mind hack credit card numbers.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
"Take that away..and when they try to steal they pay the price for it big time..and off to work for wage they go."

What in gods name makes you think that welfare cheats, who are criminals willl not resort to some other sort of criminal activity to pay their bills ? One a criminal always a criminal. Your above dislogic is your downfall. Just like your belief in trickle down ecomomics, it don't work. IMO you are just another loud mouth with a gun, the worst of America. How many thousands have you wasted in ammo, you will never use.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
LQQ not at all..all it takes is a few ex welfare people to get shot trying to steal other peoples stuff to get these people picking veges for a living.

Right now the welfare crowd does not care about being arrested. They dont see much of a difference between hanging out on the street corner or in jail. (jail not prison) They get free food, free shelter, free medical care and they are still hanging out with their fellow welfare buds either way.

Take that away..and when they try to steal they pay the price for it big time..and off to work for wage they go.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
"LQQ yet you forget. we are all armed to the teeth. I would likes to see those welfare folks try something more involved then breaking and entering and trying to steal other peoples stuff."

OMG How many times have we heard this from all the wackjobs who have come and gone from this Forum over the years. NC, you are totally out of touch with reality. Go back to your Bizzaro world.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
LQQ yet you forget. we are all armed to the teeth. I would likes to see those welfare folks try something more involved then breaking and entering and trying to steal other peoples stuff.

They will work when they get hungry..hunger does amazing things to ones motivation.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
"90% of all crimes in our country are drug related and the crime rate will continue to be high as long as drugs are illegal."

Am I the only one who finds it funny that when NC posts a stat it's always at 90%.

"What would the people on welfare do to survive...replace all the illegals that are doing all unskilled labor."

The above is the flaw in your argument. Do you honestly think people who scam the system, who basically are criminals, are going to pick crops and clean toilets? More then likely they are going to resort to some other type of crime that will cost us tax payes money.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5954   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns