Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 735  Next »
111 to 120 of 7341
User Details are only visible to members.
Alliance, the study you refer to was done by Liberals. TBR, Miniscule face a gun. Well your girlfriend is ONLY 2 weeks late?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4207 posts)
As people can tell by Rons posting in other threads he was law enforcement. He posted stories of others and their experiences to make a point.

Though I'm sure in his experiences he could have posted something about himself. He chose not to probably because he doesn't see having a gun pointed at him as a sign of his masculinity. He could probably tell some stories that would have tbr peeing in his pants just reading them.

So some beta gets on here and States his "stories" and starts calling other "rambos" because he has a few stories.

There seem to be law enforcement, ex law enforcement, military, ex military, private security ect ect on here that understand having a weapon pulled on them is nothing to brag about or to glorify or try to up there self perceived masculinity.

I work with people that have had plenty of weapons pulled on them and even have been shot at that would just say no never happened because it's not something to be glorified as a badge of honor. Most the time if you ask them they talk about how it happened to other people and how heroic the other people's actions were.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2413 posts)
Based on the comments from other posters, the odds are miniscule. I'm an outlier. I've led a fairly colorful life.

One would think all the Rambos on here would regale us with tales of their prowess with fireatms. Since all the Rambos on here seem to think the only reason for having a gun is for self protection.

Bit all we get is posturing about what they would in the situation. In reality they would probably piss their pants...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22603 posts)
Liberals only want to control us like the kings of old. government is their nanny and god who takes care of them and all their wishes..freedom is very scary to a liberal.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Interesting........ A criminal goes off and shoots up some place and kills some folks and the guys gun is not even cool before liberals start screaming for more gun control laws.

Given the opportunity to voice their opinion as to exactly what type laws they think would help...... no one says a word.

Is it because they know that new laws won't stop a criminal?

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1537 posts)
Why in the world would you think your chances of anything would equal another's chances? You faced a gun 3 times even though you state the odds of that are 'miniscule'. Your skills with a gun do not equal others.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
So while I was faced with a gun twice by bad guys, I was never shot.

What do you think my chances of not being shot would be if I pulled out my own gun? Mind you they already had theirs out...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22603 posts)
tbr, the chances are slim but you have been 3 times. (once for me) at least i feel if it happens, i have a better chance of fighting with a gun than not having one. Those things happen in split seconds and i might not have the time but i know my chances are better having the gun than not.. and the bad guys are typically horrible shots with poorly taken care of guns, i know my chances are better that way. you cant really prepare for that kind of stuff but taking classes and practicing helps.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(525 posts)
All I can say is WOW

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(5971 posts)
Yeah.

The chances of you having to face the business end of a firearm are miniscule.

All you wannabe Rambos think your gun makes your dick bigger...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22603 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 735  Next »
111 to 120 of 7341
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.