Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy you can probably find a good one online explain the gun and maybe he will help you on your search.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Thanks for the advice, Guys. Now to find a Gun Pro who is a Pro.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(875 posts)
Nearly all newer schools and many older ones (and businesses) have been upgraded to laminate glass-two regular pieces of glass with a thin polycarbonate layer between. It doesn't supply much real,protection but it's probably good to deflect and slow the first round.... I replace these things all the time and have taken a few of the old ones out and shot at them.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Definitely have it looked at by a pro before shooting and heed any advice they give you! Many of those require different (lower power) ammo from what is commonly found now. You might blow it up & get hurt if you make a mistake ...

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Its old sexy was a different steel back then, You can probably shoot it, but may wana take it to a gun shop to see the value.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Hey Guys, I inherited a 1873 Remington nickel coated Derringer over and under .41 caliber pistol from my Grandfather several years ago. The firing pin moves to rim-fire, first to one barrel, and then the other, at least that's what the note with the gun says. (which really doesn't make sense to me.)The barrels are hinged from the top so it breaks open upside down. I have never used the gun. It looks to be in workable shape, and in fairly good condition.

Question is: What's it worth, and what would be a good idea for it's use today?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(875 posts)
Having sat out most of this conversation...I feel the need to chime in on LEO firearms qualifications. Having spent in excess of 24 months training LEOs in various crafts post 911, VERY few of them possess a fraction of the skill of the average E-3 trigger puller. From weapon retention to snap shooting....it's just not in thier skill set. I would never want to them to have my back when it mattered most..to many variables. Some are passable, mostly I witnessed many unintentional discharges and shitheads shoot through thier holsters. Don't even get me started on shoot houses and simunitions....

Ellicottville NY
Username hidden
(60 posts)
2saint:

When our pride as a nation has been sold to the lowest bidder, when our prestige as a nation pissed away for arrogance, when our elected leaders take us to war to settle personal vendettas, something like choosing to wave our right to the necessity of a warrant, to search our bags are a small and insignificant thing.

When we restore our pride as a nation, when our economic leaders learn to value their countrymen as human beings, worthy of wages which uplift the whole family beyond living off of the government hand outs.

When we stop picking wars half a world away, just to prove a capitalism dick is bigger than a communist dick.

When we stop supporting one mans terrorist to cock block another's, and thus we stop causing mass scale death that is of a direct result of our actions.

When we as a nation learn to be humble, then we will have earned the righ to have pride, earned the right to have personal privacy, earned the right to be respected as a person. Not a moment before.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Further if you read the tickets you buy, you can clearly see that you wage your right to the necessity of a warrant to search your bags and belongings to include yourself.

And this doesn't bother you and the rest of your generation?

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(109 posts)
So they are only required to fire 95 rounds twice a year.

Like I said, most police officers are not as practiced as the typical gun enthusiast.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16825 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns