Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to like 8inches response.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8161 posts)
Zombies will attack America before ISIS does. Your kids, grandkids or spouses will catch bullets from your anti-ISIS weaponry before an ISIS soldier does. More guns at home are used in domestic violence or fights with neighbors than shooting burglars.

And for you extra crunchy peanut butter nut jobs with ideas of grandeur of defending yourselves against our own government, there won't be a 2nd Civil War and you wouldn't last an hour during Marshall Law.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
GFandMe and justus. I agree with you on the anti gun nuts running to us if shit hits the fan. But the truth is, in the heat of the moment, you don't have time to sort them out. GFandME, as far as the "Isis" attacks go on us, to counter the post prior to mine, I seem to sadly remember an incident of 9/11/2001. It was an attack by the Al Qaeda from within our own nation and soil and took the whole world by surprise. Terrorist these days don't attack from the outside in. They attack from the inside out.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(466 posts)
If Isis ever invaded the U.S., then we have more problems than just a few disgruntled terrorist running amuck, we have five naval fleets at the bottom of the ocean, an Air Force grounded, an army and marine core annihilated.

I am reasonably sure that no outside terrorist group are likely to invade the U.S., with enough man power as to out gun the state police, much less the national guard. If I see any ISIS fighters, I'll give my government a call. Maybe I'll invite the ISIS in for a drink of tea, laced with draino? Now I would have their guns, and they enjoying a ride to the hospital.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8161 posts)
Mickey, I was in a private conversation recently with a fellow gun advocate about "open carry gun laws in Texas" (name withheld) You might want to google it since your a resident if you haven't already. Pretty interesting.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(466 posts)
Open arms welcome to you Mickey. I've never lived in any other state but have said many times that if I ever moved to another state it would be La. I love it there. The people there are friendly, the cultures are fascinating and the food, among other things, is wonderful. I'm not knocking any other states that I've traveled. I've met many good people nation wide. I'm just stating a preference.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(466 posts)
We have a 2nd home in Texas Tom we love Texas and just like GF said when the shit comes down, and it will anyone who was against guns will not get any help from me or others like me who love and own guns to hunt and for protection.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
damn, i hope it never, ever happens but if isis comes knocking locally, the antigun people better not come to me for protection.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1502 posts)
"8inch, Thanks for going to the trouble of copying most of my profile and posting it here. Great exposure for us."

If I can help your wife get fucked and bukakked by more transients, I did my civic duty. Happy Pimping!

May the herpes be with you. As Yoda says, "Strong and painful the herpes is".

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
Mentioned in not one, but two posts. I own real estate! Good thing he won't respond!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6163   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns