Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Again, Thanks, Guys. I think I'll take it to a gun shop and have the guy put in operating condition if it doesn't cost too much. If I want to carry concealed, I have a sweet little Beretta .25 cal that carries a surprising wallop with hollow points. I can hold that gun in my right hand and almost make it disappear.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(997 posts)
Sexy,

If it's something you want to keep, remove the firing pin if you can or fill the barrel with lead and hang it on your wall. If you don't want to keep it, find the nearest police gun buy back program.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1275 posts)
Just got thinking you should email perfectmatch, if memory serves me his family owned a gun shop at one time.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
You can find a decent priced derringer from Bud's online. Probably anywhere from under 200 to 400 dollars. NAA pocket revolvers are a good choice for deep conceal. Around 200 bucks, 5 shots of 22 LR or 22 WMR. More shots and will handle better than a large bore derringer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
Good luck finding rimfire ammo for it, save it as a heirloom, piece of history. Buy a derringer that uses centerfire ammo if you want to shoot. It will cost less in the long run, and be a much more effective EDC for deep conceal carry if you carry.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
Sexy you can probably find a good one online explain the gun and maybe he will help you on your search.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
Thanks for the advice, Guys. Now to find a Gun Pro who is a Pro.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(997 posts)
Nearly all newer schools and many older ones (and businesses) have been upgraded to laminate glass-two regular pieces of glass with a thin polycarbonate layer between. It doesn't supply much real,protection but it's probably good to deflect and slow the first round.... I replace these things all the time and have taken a few of the old ones out and shot at them.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Definitely have it looked at by a pro before shooting and heed any advice they give you! Many of those require different (lower power) ammo from what is commonly found now. You might blow it up & get hurt if you make a mistake ...

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Its old sexy was a different steel back then, You can probably shoot it, but may wana take it to a gun shop to see the value.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns