Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, Just like I said!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Chanute Elementary School principal Gary Wheeler left a student in tears and threatened him with a 168-day suspension because the hysterical anti-gun “educator” doesn’t understand the difference between a live round of ammunition and a spent shell casing.

The student’s mother, Deana Carlson of Chanute, believes the suspension was inappropriate.

Carlson said her son, Camron Carlson, was out with her the night before, Tuesday Dec. 2, where she was sighting a rifle for deer hunting season with a friend, and he picked up one of the empty shell casings and put it in his pocket.

Carlson said her son had told his friends that they had been sighting rifles the night before, and that the shell casing fell out of his pocket.

“There was no threat,” she said. “My child’s never been in a fight at school. He was just being a boy and bragging because it’s cool.”

Carlson was called into the school office where she saw her son had been crying.

Carlson said she was not happy with her son for having the shell casing, which everyone agrees he should not have had at school. She said she was told by Principal Gary Wheeler that the incident could lead to a 168-day suspension, but they could possibly reduce it to five days if he spoke to Superintendent James Hardy.

“I looked at him and I said ‘this is the wrong call,'” she said. “I could understand if there was a student who had multiple offenses…there was nothing dangerous about what he had done.”

Carlson said Wheeler then told her “you need to just go on.”

“My child should not have been bawling,” she said. “The principal made him feel that an empty shell was dangerous. In some people’s eyes maybe it is.”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
I guess what irritates me is that he never owns up to anything. He states ridiculous things - factoids or statements that can easily be proven false, (unsuccessfully) attempts to discredit those who call him on it by mocking them, and then when it's all over and his silly posts are just a piece of electronic garbage he ignores everything that happened and repeats the process on another topic.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
E = 1/2 mv^2

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
Actually, it's the traumatic injury caused by the impact, penetration and kinetic energy of a projectile from a firearm that kills people, but that's too long to put on a tee shirt.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
No va,

You're right on.

Just wish rdy and folks like him could understand.... guns don't kill people... people kill people.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
Was I somehow unclear as to what the issue was with respect to the wording?

I'm kind of bending over backwards to allow for the fact that the SNAFU has originated with me. I really don't think so, but I'm trying hard to be fair.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
Damn Bill,

Maybe that bucket of water will just jump into the air and douse him all by itself!!!! I'd like to be there to see that one.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
Someone "WITH" a bucket of cold water should wake Frank up

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
did Those bullets jump out of the firearms upon their own will? Did the Firearms discharge themselves ?

Seems somebody is too Dense to comprehend that an inert object cannot function without an animated being (such as a Human) to make it actually function.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5768   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns