Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

India had the world's second-largest civilian gun arsenal, with an estimated 46 million firearms outside law enforcement and the military, though this represented just four guns per 100 people there. China, ranked third with 40 million privately held guns, had 3 firearms per 100 people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm pretty sure the color was Gunmetal Gray.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
What color was the crayon? some may be more dangerous than others

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Well then, it should be a simple act of presidential penmanship to issue a new law requiring all guns be turned over to the Government for safe keeping. Of course, that would require a new Czar of the Gun Impoundment Department, and about 500,000 new jobs for Government workers organized productively, just like the IRS, to administer the new Obamaguncare program. Dr. Gruber could figure out how to write the directives so they are so full of misdirection and bullshit that nobody will know what they mean. And then Obama could say that you won't have to, actually, give up your guns; they will be kept safe for you, and you can have your gun(s) back after spending 17 years filling out forms and paperwork, and paying a fee, actually several fees, each dependent on proving no mistakes were made in previous forms, unless by a Government employees, and then you get to start all over again. Shouldn't cost us a cent more than $750,000,000,000. Just think! All the guns would be off the streets, and nobody would ever be shot again. OOPS, except for those killed by the robbers and murderers who still have their guns, since they don't obey laws, considering themselves safe from our brutal cops who have now been advised to no longer attempt to arrest offenders of the law. Can you believe that? No problem, then. We'll just add a few more $billions to our school budgets and stress gun safety in our schools. Should fix that problem. We are a nation in advance civilization, no doubt about it.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
I better go lock the crayons up so no kids can get to them.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
You're missing the point- how would they know the crayon wasn't loaded?

It's been awhile since I had Crayon Safety Training, let's see how many rules I remember:

Treat every crayon as if it's loaded. Always point you crayon in a safe direction; never point your crayon at anything you do not intend to color. Never mix milk and crayons. Know your target- always color in a safe direction.

One we didn't have in Crayon safety Training was: Never store your crayons where your black labrador can find and eat them. Bitch was pooping multicolor poop for 2 days.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Anyone see that there is now a lawsuit against the manufacturer , distributor, and retailer for the deaths?

why stop there why not go back and sue every school , school teacher , administrator , as well as anyone who had any interaction with that monster. since their actions were complicit enough to allow him to prey upon the innocent . if the first group are culpable So should those I mention below , including the monsters family as well

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Ignorance and lack of common sense.

Thank a liberal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
A spent cartridge doesn't even hold the potential as being perceived as a threat like a, say, (realistic) toy gun has.

There was a story last week where a kindergartener was hauled away for pointing a crayon at another kid.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
Unless you are going to reload, a spent rifle cartridge is garbage, in any event it is harmless. So, the kid got suspended for taking garbage to school?

The pen is mightier than the spent rifle cartridge.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Hey perf,

Stories such as yours just shows how rediculous things have gotten with the anti-gun brigade.

When I was in high school,,,,,, it was not uncommon at all for lots of the boys to be carrying shotguns in their pickup truck so they could go bird hunting after school or after football practice. I don't recall ever a single incident arrising out of having all those terrible shotguns around. Guess maybe it's the "nuts" these days and how they are raised instead of the gun.

I bet that story will get the anti-gunners wailing!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5768   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns