Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

India had the world's second-largest civilian gun arsenal, with an estimated 46 million firearms outside law enforcement and the military, though this represented just four guns per 100 people there. China, ranked third with 40 million privately held guns, had 3 firearms per 100 people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6129   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8 Inch the problem with pot, it leads to other hard core drugs ,the OD rate where I live is really an eye opener ,Having been in the front line of try to bring around a person who has OD is not pretty sight I have been there way too many time and so times we fail ,and the sad part is tell that persons loved one about a there death. that just plain SUCKs honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(991 posts)
Yeah, It was always better with some of the more seasoned veterans who looked forward to it.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(448 posts)
Yes Tom, Been there many times myself. Fortunately most of the people wanted to be there so it wasn't quite so bad.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(374 posts)
Alcohol has done more harm than good to this country. Kills ppl everyday, unlike marijuana.

Alcohol was the reason for two US Constitution Amendments. To prevent ppl from dying from unregulated alcohol and cripple gangs financially, Prohibition ended.

And the government got it's cut, "legally".

The End.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
Your veils are transparent.

You don't come out and say it specifically, but most ppl know who you want owning guns, and not owning guns.

It's like that scene in "Django" when the bounty hunter gave the gun to the slaves. That is your biggest fear!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
I think Black Crow is really Black Batshit Crazy

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
Explaining WHY teens joins gangs and pre-teens run packages or play look-out for police is not condoning it.

YOU are in that thick-headed group of Better-than-Thou who think they know a culture they've never been around, other than in authoritive ways. I have lived closer to and understand the younger generation better than you ever will.

Ever see a small platoon wage a war? The lager the group, the more powerful and safer they feel. Did Capone and Bugsy have power and lots of men? Why did they surround themselves with so many killers and roughnecks?

Is your life, family and property more worthy of defense and protection than someone who finished their sentence and no longer on paper? You like the idea of ppl running around concealed and/or open carry. I can understand the more sensible approach of all guns kept inside the home instead of all you Wahoos, Erps and John Wayne Wannabes walking down Main St with holsters on your hips pulling out guns when someone farts or slams a car door.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
HOLY SHIT BATMAN. Listen to yourself. Advocating/justifying "Gangs and Safety in numbers", "Drugs" and "Thugs" legally owning/carrying guns. GEEEZZZZ. Thank God we have nurses, emergency rooms, EMS and First Responders. That is some of the most asinine(quote:"unhinged") crap I have seen you print yet, on issues of pro or con on gun ownership.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(448 posts)
Bigduke,

What we have in the streets is the 1980's to Present version of Alcohol Prohibition. Times are hard, and even harder for those without education and job skills for decent pay and housing. This problem didn't happen overnight, and the solution will take generations.

Drugs (even marijuana) are valuable because they are illegal. The War on Drugs was a farce and only filled prisons and put felons on the streets with scarlet letters. Not all ppl (or criminals/thugs as many enjoy calling them) enjoy the street and gang life. It's for survival and safety in numbers in many areas.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
"I know people that the very thought of them holding a gun, scares the crap out of me."

And those same ppl probably think the exact same about you! Can't have your cake AND eat it too. Make the laws to allow those not on parole or probation to legally protect/defend themselves, their families and homes as well.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2257 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6129   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns