Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

India had the world's second-largest civilian gun arsenal, with an estimated 46 million firearms outside law enforcement and the military, though this represented just four guns per 100 people there. China, ranked third with 40 million privately held guns, had 3 firearms per 100 people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5732   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never, I have much more respect for her than to sully her Reputation by using her in a foolish manner.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Yes but do you want to have sex with it?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
This Bitch is Pretty, especially with her Purple Pearl handles........

And she has quite the bark too.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Nope, it might be stylish, but just does not bring my gun to attention. If it did that would be weird to say the least.

Now an attractive woman with a gun is sexy. But then I am attracted to strong assertive women that don't take no shit, and take care of themselves.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Are you trying to say that an long Ash handle, coated with multiple layers of shiny acrylic, a well formed coated blade with a polished hardened edge ain't sexy?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
"I think if you describe a gun as 'sexy' you shouldn't own one. "

I agree, guns are tools, that would be like saying a shovel is sexy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Layedbackpair, I don't know why you need a gun, you both have killer butts!! I(we) just went thru the process of buying a couple hand guns. Picking a caliber for our needs, a type, semi or revolver, and a brand based on reliability and ease of repair. It all got very busy to say the least. One thing you need to look at is the ease of operation. Make sure whatever you buy fits in your hand is easy enough to operate. In a stressful situation, a gun that wont shoot is about as handy as a rock.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I think if you describe a gun as 'sexy' you shouldn't own one.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I didnt know yall was already talking about guns hereĀ 

I am leaning to getting the Tauras pt940 but Mary Ellen says the Baretta 92 40 cal looks sexier what do yall thinkĀ 

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Yep Obama is a lawyer and fully understands the power of precedent. He knows exactly the damage he is doing.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5732   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns