Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

India had the world's second-largest civilian gun arsenal, with an estimated 46 million firearms outside law enforcement and the military, though this represented just four guns per 100 people there. China, ranked third with 40 million privately held guns, had 3 firearms per 100 people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5819   End
User Details are only visible to members.
’It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your — 95 percent of your murders, and murderers, and murder victims fit one [unintelligible]. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops. They are male, minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York, it’s true in virtually every city in America,’

-Michael Bloomberg

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17901 posts)
The talking heads on NPR likely know that Dick Cheney was from Wyoming, Frank. We knew where the last one lived and now you can too!

You're right, Fun. I did misspell "misspellings". I wish I could say it was a clever ploy but alas, it was not.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21478 posts)
Not the present one, the last one. You know where he lives and your deflections sound just like the ramblings od the jerks on CSPAN. They talk and do nothing but FINGER POINT. All they do is talk around the issues and say NOTHING, just like you do.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
The Vice President of the United States is from Montana? When did that happen?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
Um, I thought Joe Biden, who lives down the road from me, lived in Delaware when he wasn't in DC. There is a small city in DE called Wyoming, tho.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1276 posts)
"- hilarious mispellings"

I dunno. It's pretty funny to spell "Wyoming" as "Montana."

Btw, you misspelled "mispellings"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11297 posts)
I'm disappointed. You almost scored the inane post trifecta:

- incorrect statement of facts

- laughably flawed logic

- hilarious mispellings

Unfortunately you only scored on the first two.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21478 posts)
And the Vice President of the United States from Montana gets away with shooting someone, not in a garage.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
HELENA, Mont. – A Montana homeowner was sentenced Thursday to 70 years in prison, with no parole for at least 20 years, in the shotgun killing of a German exchange student who was trespassing in his garage.

Could this be the new weapon against the 2nd amendment?

Ash Grove MO
Username hidden
(306 posts)
Our country drugs up its children and those drugs when stopped cold turkey turns these kids in mass murders.

Until we deal with the lies and scam science that our Universities put out, which is the direct reason why we as a nation drug up our children, an armed school or citizenry is the only way to stop these kids as they commit mass murder.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5819   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns