Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5946   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's nice, you enjoy those boom sticks.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8094 posts)
Guns are cool. The more the better. I'm coming into an unexpected cash windfall soon, and I have 2 new ones lined up. A S&W Governor, which is the most ammo versatile handgun ever made, .45LC, .45ACP, and 410g shotgun shells. And a Dragunov sniper rifle. I already have about 1200 rounds for the Dragunov, that also work in my Mosin-Nagant90/30, and my Chinese Type 53 carbine. I have about 300 410 shells, but will have to stock up on the other two for the pistol.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Sexy/Ncal:

So instead of putting up an argument of how your generations put into place policies which forced out of business lazy employers, you feel compelled to send personal attacks against someone you feel your inferior?

Instead of posting how your generation provided healthcare to all who worked, fed with a living wage all who worked, educated all who worked. You continue with attacks on the political left.

Your arguments are empty, and full of ego which is the destroyer of nations.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8094 posts)
There you go with another load of narcissistic, self believing, self aggrandizing bullshit Bobbi. Pitiful how you contrive those silly, self serving conclusions by attacking me with nonsensical bjullshit. Do you actually think that anybody believes you? It's just pitiful that you believe your own contrived nonsense. Pitiful that you can't answer how many taxes you have paid so far in your non productive existence. My guess is you have received more from government than you have contributed. What you really are is a scam artist trying to justify your obvious corruption, and everybody knows it.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Robert dont blame anyone of our generations except those that have voted for the Democrats.

Just what the Democrats have done to our public education and our nations colleges should start the second revolution for freedom.

Your generations are raised to be idiots by the intent of the Democratic Party so you will blindly believe the Democrats media and TV...and from your post they have succeeded.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Sexy:

I haven't been whining, I have been exposing your greed for what it is... Wasteful, egotistical bullshit.

If you were men (loyal to the U.S.) you would take pride in forcing lazy employers out of business, declaring that paying the minimum is not acceptable. You do this by making them alone pay the cost of welfare paid to their employees.

Your generation sat the system up the way it is, and are the biggest lot of whiners out there.

You have enjoyed more social services than my generation ever will.

Your businesses have all been supported by the welfare system which has always supplied you with an unlimited supply of costumers at the governments expense.

You and your parents chose to start wars in Asia, and the Middle East, much less fight a meaningless Cold War with the Soviet Union who could at their pleasure, have taken the whole of Europe. The only reason they didn't was that they had already taken too much and Stalin's ego sat their nation up for ruin.

Instead, you are content in allowing others carry your dead weight, raking up debt on your children's and grand childrens credit cards.

So until the debts generated from the 70s onward are paid for in full, plus all intrest from that debt, you have no right to speak with the voice of superiority, and should carry your head low with shame for abusing your children and grandchildren with your greed and ego.

You demand to lower men, to enable employers to do the minimum... Employers are the leaders of a nation, and employers paying the minimum, endangering their workers and or environment, are the scum of the earth, for they rob the future generations of their wealth as we fix your mistakes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8094 posts)
I have a question for you, Bobbi: In your lifetime, so far, how much have you paid in Federal and State income taxes? Until you have paid the starter fee of at least $20,000, you have no standing in the "whine about everything" club. At your age, you should be a producer, not a whiner. Therefore, you become classified as a looser. Losers get no respect from producers, Bobbi. Earners are the ones who get respect. Sorry about that. Darwin said so. He called it "The Law of the Jungle."

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Answe the questions.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8094 posts)
Robert again what are you smoking??//

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Ncal:

Do you support universal education? Yes/no?

Do you support social welfare? Yes/no?

Do you support universal healthcare? Yes/no?

If you answe no to any of these, you have just told a mother to watch her child starve to death, in the freezing cold, and does so from preventable sicknesses.

If this is the nation you desire, please tell me which third world nation you desire to live in, I'll buy you a one way ticket. Please do not return.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8094 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5946   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns