Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ghost:

If tha is the real worth of our economy, then that is the ugly truth of how things should be... But right now, employers in the US are subsadized, businesses like yours, subsadized, and supported by the US government, through our social welfare systems.

It doesn't matter who your target audience is, so long as Walmart and friends (other businesses) are allowed to turn a profit, while their employees can qualify for welfare, the highest end businesses targeting wealthy people are subsadized, because their clientele are subsadized by the government.

So unless you are a happy little parasite, and do not mind watching this country die because employers receive government provided, subsadized labor, you would be wise to join me in demanding that employers reduce themselves until their employees wages rise to the point that they cannot qualify for welfare.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Thanks for proving my point so well, couldn't have done it without you ;)

Are you always this easily manipulated or is this just a particularly good day?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Really cupcake? Imaginary facts go pretty well with your imaginary scoreboard.

You are so full of shit I just can't resist watching you stretch your seams. It is just a wonder to behold.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Oh yes too-little, it's a very harsh world. It's especially harsh when one of those 'trolls' keeps eating your lunch.

Funny how most of what I 'troll' with is detailed and contains citations on the web to read and confirm for yourself whereas most of your posts contain one or two sentences that is usually inflammatory invective showcasing a limited vocabulary and an even more limited grasp of the subject matter....

But you go on, keep telling yourself that you're 'winning'...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Shit it is a harsh world. Even the trolls eat each other.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Robert,

Have you noticed how wealthy the workers paradise in Cuba is? How plugged into the mainstream of world events? How every one of those workers is getting a living wage?

You need the balancing effects of age son. And a paycheck.

One will find you, the other won't.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Rdy:

And you need to learn how capitalism is suppose to work. You the employer are suppose to live or die bases upon paying along wage which advances this nation, not a wage his nation must us lament with welfare.

So when you decide to become a real capitalist and dand players lve or die based upon their ability to pay a living wage to all employees, let us know.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
bobbie boy, you are the perfect candidate to start your own business. Hire employees to help run the business in any product or field you desire and put your principles of a fair wage and good health care and lowering the burden on the government and the welfare state to work. Show us how you would do that and we'll consider your way.

But, for now the people that work with me get a decent commission, free dental, vision, Rx and many more benefits at no cost to them. Hmmm, let's see you get medical care, a commission on sales and the chance to help other people uplift themselves, I don't hear them complaining that I'm not paying a fair wage and driving them to the welfare state.

bobbie boy you need to move out of your basement because I feel you've been effected by Radon Gas.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1263 posts)
Sexy:

Save the redoric, it doesn't work on me. Employers already work their employees to the bone, and do not compensate them for the wealth the employees generate the employer. This is a proven fact by the very existence of the welfare system for those who work.

If employers did compensate their workers with a living wage, the. The need for welfare would be so small that it wouldn't affect the economy if it didn't exist. But it does exist, because employers abuse it by allowing their employees to qualify for welfare.

Unless the employer is dirt poor and earning a yearly income of poverty wages themselves, no employer holds any right to have wealth if their employees qualify for welfare. Such employers are destroying this nation by proving that work does not pay.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Oh please st, stop whining.

Talk about a lack of dignity.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns