Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 5951   End
User Details are only visible to members.
000 (triple 0) buckshot is available in the .410 shell.

Good self defense round

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(342 posts)
I see it as a novelty. I've heard the clips are a bastard to load and unload the cartridges in, that's why I asked. I'd bet that most people who have a Judge or a Governor use .410 loads in it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
It would seem a bit of a waste to shoot 45 acp out of it. That's a lot cylinder for such a short cartridge, and a long way to travel before contacting the barrel.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18009 posts)
a governor. My buddy has a judge which i have shot plenty of rounds thru

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(1439 posts)
Put money down on which one- a Governor or a Judge?

The Judge won't chamber a .45 ACP; the Governor will- using a clip.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
I have shot a governor/judge a few times. recently put some money down on one till i get my permit from the town. It fires just fine. its a ton of fun to shoot 410 out of a handgun. IMO, its a great home defense gun with that round. I'll probably never shoot anything but that round in it to be honest, its just too fun.

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(1439 posts)
Yes, a clip for a revolver. Don't confuse a clip with a magazine. The revolver requires a moon clip for.45 ACP cartridges because those rounds are rimless.

Go to the Smith and Wesson website and you'll see that each Governor comes with 5 moon clips. Then look at the following link to see what a moon clip is.

en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Moon_clip

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
The governor is a revolver, no clip. I would be more interested in knowing how well it stays in your hand and if after the first shot do you flinch???

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(621 posts)
3 Children Fatally Stabbed in North Carolina

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A frantic and bloodied mother whose three sons were killed in a machete attack jumped from an upstairs window and ran across the street for help, according to neighbors. A couple who were refugees from Myanmar, just like the victims, were startled Tuesday night by pounding on their door by the mother. They said she was bleeding from a wound in her back and asking for help.

"We were scared," said A Bu, who took in the mother and a surviving daughter while they waited for police to arrive.

The suspect, identified as 18-year-old Eh Lar Doh Htoo, attacked the family in their home Tuesday night. The brothers, ages 1, 5 and 12, were killed, police said.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18009 posts)
TandA, when you get that Governor, I'd be interested to hear how the clip works, and which ammo you feel works best.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 5951   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns