Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think it's anything as simple or benevolent as pot ST.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
And you thought you were a smart guy, working your ass off to manage a successful and growing business, Ghost. And all along it was our Government's titties you have been sucking, according to Professor Bobbie, who has yet to tell us that he is stoned most of the time, probably using our tax money handouts to buy his tokes.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(985 posts)
The only people here being unreasonable are those who profit from poverty, such as all businessmen. You profit, because other businessmen profit and you do business with those businessmen... Thus their gain from the government tit is your gain.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I think I'd have strangled them a long time ago....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I think Bobby is stoned, has been stoned, and will continue to be stoned as long as Mom and Dad and our tax contributions keep picking up his tabs. I think he is a greedy scammer. I can't see, so far, that he contributes one damned penny to help others in any way, nor does he even pay his own freight. He keeps talking rubbish that others should feel guilty for not contributing adequately to our economy, and them blames us for not paying our fair share of Government taxes, or our employees a sum he has decided is adequate, according to his standards. He doesn't even get the hypocrisy of his whimpering's. Can you imagine if our country's children were all like him?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(985 posts)
I understand that you are going to college Robert. Did you get any student loans? We all know you claim poverty, did you get a PELL grant?

Point is you get a lot more from the 'system' than you care to admit, same as the conservatives who bleat about the very same things from the other side of the fence....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I'm about ready to agree with you rdy.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
The boy is not a do nothing, he is seriously mentally Ill.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1263 posts)
Ghost:

Ok, here is a better one for you.

Cut the fat from the welfare system and not only do countless businesses to belly up, but you will put millions of children into the street. You force social services to take these children living in condemned homes from their parents and what do you think happens then?

If you are planning to cut people like me from the welfare system? People without children? Well, we are a minority and I have collected zero from your system so I am already off of it. What you will do to others who won't be beaten like a dog, like you want them to be, is they will turn to crime.

So now you have risen the violent crime rates across the US, and you have forced more parents into losing their kids. How long until our stressed social services and child services collapse under that pressure? How long until you see the rise of a real communist party? Prey these now childless parents don't pick up the gun and hunt the wealthy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I'm sure I know better than this but I'm going to reply to Robert:

I've had 3 successful businesses and one that wasn't, my second one. ALL of my businesses were bootstrapped 100%. Let me explain what that means Robert; it means I funded the business with my meager savings and a whole shitload of hard and SMART work. My last business was worldwide and had clients in New York, St Croix and Dubai. It failed because I predicated the business on an EXPANDING economy and we all know what happened to that...

My current business is NOT predicated on an expanding economy, in fact I've built it to withstand anything but a depression and even then it won't die, it will simply contract. My current business was started with my last $500 half of which went to buying plastic yard signs that I nailed on trees all over town. Within a month I was making a living. Within a year I hired someone to help me, within 3 years I had 5 employees and doing a half million in sales, SIX TIMES MY ESTIMATED TARGET.

I've since readjusted my targets and we are now on track to hit $10 million within the next 5 years, IF I can find enough good employees. You see, far too many are like you, lazy and always complaining you don't have enough-education, money, help, opportunity, you name it. Very few have what it takes to actually perform the jobs we get and even fewer have what it takes to manage a job.

Yes, I'm a progressive. More because I truly believe that our best and brightest are forged in poor circumstances and to write off an entire class of people would be criminal for this nation. However I also recognize that there are far more people like you that are simply self elected mouthpieces that can't DO. They can complain and bitch but in the end they DO NOTHING.

How to weed these people, people like you, OUT of programs that those with true talent can benefit from and benefit this country is where my real disagreements with conservatives lie. That and the stupid shit like abortion and voter ID

So you go right on complaining about not getting everything you think you need to be successful, in the end it is YOU and you only that makes any difference at all...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns