Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 747  Next »
61 to 70 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok now we have taken care of the gun situation what are we gonna do about the bigger problem of opioids that cause more deaths than gun violence?

Ban them I say. After that cars. Then cellphones because they contribute to fatalities in car accidents. Anything else you'd like to add that I might have missed?

Atleast with cars and opioids there are no amendments we would be dismantling.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
All the laws they have and it was human error that allowed the guy in Texas to get a gun.

He never should have been able to purchase a gun.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Extreme Vetting for gun owners it is then. (see mental patients with guns executive order)

New York NY
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
8- Answer me this how come gun homicides have gone down the last 8 months in Chicago. No new laws. Things are getting better because the Feds went in with a new plan of enforcement.

Sar- opioids cause more deaths than guns every year. I think we should outlaw them. I hope your fine with that.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
True It is not the gun. Someone has to pull the trigger. The poster forgot to mention Drugs. Knives Bats and fuck just about anything a person can get their hands on, Oh and vehicles. Why is it that every time something bad Happens? Someone always finds a fucking excuse? but never targets the fucking problem?

Mickey

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
The conversation about guns and the 2A will continue indefinitely. Let's talk public health and deaths for a moment.

There are around 34,000 gun deaths in the USA each year. There are about the same number of auto deaths in the USA each year.

Automobile deaths are regarded as a public health problem. There is science, research, a federal safety administration. Drivers are licensed, vehicles are inspected. The car death rate has declined from more than 43,000 in 2005.

We are not suggesting that the same solutions that helped reduce auto death rates will work for gun deaths. But we are suggesting that we treat the gun death problem the same way we treat the car death problem--as a public health issue that will require all sides to work together to make a meaningful change.

Regardless of your specific leanings, can we agree that the epidemic of gun deaths is a public health problem?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Japan has one people one culture and does not let in immigrants never mind have an open border with Mexico. Japan does not have the lying violent propaganda TV that is destroying America. Japanese violence is much more traditional...believe it or not look up deaths by sword

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
The Government will never get our guns,,PERIOD, They would love to, but nope never gona happen.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
Fredo..that was not my question...but if you can accept and live with gun violence and mass shootings with no gun control..then why are you all up tight about terrorism ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
I'm still waiting for that mental giant Fred to explain...

Please explain the Illinois gun laws, penalties, and WHAT makes Chicago "most strict on gun laws". Which other states are "strict", and which ones are not strict.

Ppl say enforce the law. Raid homes and apartment bldgs? Police do not let you go when found to have illegal guns.

Stop the talking point bullshit. Explain how Chicago is not enforcing the laws.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 747  Next »
61 to 70 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.