Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... More 
Start   5251 to 5260 of 5819   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tort, If you're ever assaulted by someone packing a nintendo, I'm sure you'll kick their ass

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Perfect, wanna play quick draw? If I stand perfectly still and aim at a target, I'm terrible. If I quick draw and point, I hit it dead on. Figure that one out.

I've only ever worn a shoulder holster. J has a regular Jessie James rig (and in that rig is his cannon, lol). I tease him unmercifully, because it takes forever for him to pull the gun.

Dancing, I learned to shoot tin cans on a stump when I was 7, with a 22 Magnum rifle.

Sweet/Jim, come back and visit every once in a while. Nice to see you here! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Wasn't he Johnny Carson's sidekick? Seriously though, probably one of the most famous exibition shooters of all times. Of course, what do I know, my idea of exibition shooting is hitting the firing line naked from the waist down.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Sweet, it's dark here now, but I promise to blast off a magazine at the geese that invade my back field tomorrow. I'll just duck back inside before the Reno gang unit shows up,lol. Actually the cops here are pretty cool, they have their own tv show ;) Wow, surrounded by fellow "gun nuts" and even some women to boot, yeehaa, I'm in redneck heaven ;) I agree with you guys, and gal, I actually prefer the comfort of a shoulder rig myself. With my mod. 29 (the revolver that dirty harry made famous) it's really my only option. In a belt holster the damn thing pulls my pants down, and I'll tell you, a fat guy landing on his face in the snow, pants down to his ankles, while hunting deer, is not nearly as funny as it would seem. I agree S, that whole "fast draw" thing is more of a macho goal for me, that whole "should have been a cowboy" scenario, ya know. Doggy, you're killing me. Reminds me of that Christmas Story movie, "you'll shoot ur eye out kid". Cum to think of it, there's been several times when I've had to give Connie that very warning, but I won't go there. Now, every man needs to keep his priorities in line, so back to the "pussy hunt". *Note the gentlemanly way I cleverly avoided the more obvious, and much harsher "c" word, when I refer to "the hunt" :)~

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Hey Jim, how are you doing?? Sorry to hear about your accident.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Since I can't do it right now, everyone waste a few rounds for me.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Dancing, The Institute is right. But you will also find that most people having to defend themselves aren't going to be in a position to have to do a fast draw. I've got a shoulder holster and can draw that gun pretty fast, and I've also used it. But never at the same time, if you understand. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'd probably shoot my own foot.....or the person standing next to me....:)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Angel, I'd never question your decision to vote for whomever you choose, for whatever reasons you find appropriate, that's your right, and frankly just none of my concern. I'd also never question the lethal value of a sharp blade at close range. I won't go into detail on a public forum, because frankly it's nobody elses concern other than my own,except to say that I have seen it. That's precisely why I suggest that any responsible gun owner who chooses to carry for protection should research and follow Massad Ayoob's teachings at the Lethal Force Institute, and understand the "21 Foot Rule". I fancy myself at being pretty fast at drawing a concealed weapon and delivering a lethal blow, and practice that drill regularly, even if it is with a "girlie" 40 cal. SA auto, HOWEVER I also know that inside of that 21 feet, or 7 yards for those paying attention, the edge (no pun intended) tilts in the favor of the knife wielding assailant. The institute teaches that most armed "bad guys" can cover that distance quicker than even a very fast gun can be drawn from a concealed carry position. The skill is allowing your situational awareness to dictate that a threat doesn't come within 21 feet of you and yours.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
28 inches. any closer and you're at a disadvantage.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... More 
Start   5251 to 5260 of 5819   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns