Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 747  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer Kumbaya...;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22843 posts)
I think that the world would be a nicer place if all of you nasty "gun people" would just throw down your arms, grab a flower....then form a huge circle, hold hands and sing "Smile On Your brother".

Only then can we really assure our well being and pursuit of happiness. We'll get Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to help hang the "gun free zone" signs.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
no biggie fun, I was sure you just read it wrong.

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
djack "If you fear your armed neighbor, and he has displayed no illegal behavior, then remain vigilant."

I hosted a fundraiser for the Sheriff. We should be fine.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
I'm growing tired of this -- azqt and sweet thank you for your comments. perf and the intolerant's just want to throw rocks and chase off the liberal- anti-gun- 2nd amendment, commie pinko ( I used to get paid for shooting vc).

"You don't know what the problem is, or how the system works but you just want to bitch about it. "

I know that nutjobs with guns can do a lot of damage -- before you read them their rights.

Just go back to telling yourself that there isn't any problem and everything will be okay. The system is fine. We just need to enforce the existing laws - which means someone has to get shot - then we lock up the perp. Meanwhile the person that got shot is either dead or really fucked up.

I'll keep an eye on my weird heavily armed neighbor -- he's on a very short leash...

i'm out

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Oh Sapp, your typical post. Please stick to things you might have a clue about. You knowledge on guns is maybe even less than that of your 2 senators. They are at least just hypocrites, since they have CWPs, but do not want "we the people" to have a means of self defense. As for castration, it seems that to be a liberal, you must give up the balls. Only a true coward or fool would not want the means to defend them self and their family.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
sorry 4play. The only part directed at you was the confusion I had about your statement. I was not sure if you thought I was being for or against gun owners. The rest was for general consumption of the people who do not understand about gun laws and the severe threat that obama is to our constitutional rights. The next president will have a major impact on the Supreme Court, and we cannot keep our hard earned rights if Obama and his kind are in total control.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Do NRA members suffer from a castration complex in regards to gun control?

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
"WHEW... thought you were going to ask another question Dan! "

What's your wife wearing right now?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19574 posts)
How about this: If you murder someone you get executed. Period. It doesn't matter if you use a gun, a knife, a fork or a spork. You can use a rope, sell someone some bad dope, take them to a cliff and give them a flip, you can take their life with a paper clip. If you send someone to the by and by; trust me the state will make you die.

Now where are my green eggs and ham Sam I am?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 747  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.