Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 711  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7102
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetbutt, when Bredsen took office one of the first things he did was to sign a bill into law accepting all out of state carry permits. You could have pushed me over with a feather. It prompted several states to accept ours. GOA has pushed for nationwide acceptance on a federal level. Of course thats the only way NY and CA will ever do it and they will fight to the bitter end. They wont even accept a LEO commission from out of state.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
"WRONG! They certainly did but they did so by misrepresenting themselves. Just so happened they wear badges and sometimes military uniforms. Seems to me there were 2 types of criminals during Katrina. Looters and those in jackboots assualting little old ladies in clear violation of LAW and Federal Court Order" =========================================== I may be mistaken but I believe the Gov and Mayor in post Katrina that gave those seizure orders were DEMOCRAT.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You're welcome.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18530 posts)
Thanks perfect :-)

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
just found it!

fjep91754 wrote "BTW it has never been conservatives who took to the streets with violence only your types. "

WRONG! They certainly did but they did so by misrepresenting themselves. Just so happened they wear badges and sometimes military uniforms. Seems to me there were 2 types of criminals during Katrina. Looters and those in jackboots assualting little old ladies in clear violation of LAW and Federal Court Order.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Bicpl wrote

fjep91754 wrote "BTW it has never been conservatives who took to the streets with violence only your types. "

WRONG! They certainly did but do so by misrepresenting themselves. . Just so happened they where badges and sometimes military uniforms. Seems to me there were 2 types of criminals during Katrina. Looters and those in jackboots assualting little old ladies in clear violation of LAW and Federal Court Order.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18530 posts)
Man I tried to correct spelling and deleted then lost the whole text on my copy screen... Destin do you still have it on screen? can you copy and paste

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
The only "jackboots" were members of the liberal corrupt police dept...Still today there are National Guard troops protecting New Orleans(maybe from their own cops and nagin)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
TBR

Glad to hear everyone is OK

"When every second counts, the police are only minutes away."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18530 posts)
The girl is OK, too.

Just the shooter is dead. Good thing.

Thanks...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19343 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 711  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7102
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.