Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  525  ... 747  Next »
5201 to 5210 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have cited Obama where he says he upholds the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms..."

We have cited where he has voted against the 2nd Amendment, where he has spoken against it, where he has shown no support for it.

Actions speak louder than words Sapp.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Sapp, Bush is not running. I do not agree with all bush has done. I am ashamed of his spending and refusal to pardon the Border Patrol officers and not importing gas for the southern states. Obama has a 100% anti gun voting record. All the things I stated are backed up by his words and actions. If he supports Heller, why did he refuse to sign a friend of the court document that was signed by so many senators. Why has the NRA given him an F rating. It is not his race or party, since we have endorsed black democrats and give them A ratings.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Funlady:

I have cited Obama where he says he upholds the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms, and Obama also agreed with the Supreme Court's Heller decision, where it ruled unconstitutional DC's ban on handguns.

McCain was once against Bush's tax cuts, but now he has for them. Romney was once for abortion, but then he came out against it. If you allow McCain and Romney to be judged by their most recent opinion on an issue, you should allow Obama to be judged on his most recent opinion regarding gun control, which is agreement with the decision in Heller.

Someone anti-2nd amendment would never have expressed agreement with Heller.

It's amusing how you see Obama as a danger, without being more willing to admit how badly George W. Bush has fucked up this country through his gut decision making and incompetence and having his strings pulled by Dick Cheney.

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
4Playlovers:

So when have I been proven wrong?

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Sapp, show me one thing your boy obama has ever done that could be interpreted as pro 2nd amendment. He has voted against the gun industry, he is against concealed carry, against semi auto weapons, against so called assault weapons. Other than an after the fact statement, he has NO history of being pro gun owner. Please give me ONE instance of his support of gun rights. Obama is the most dangerous man to seek the presidency since Long. Redistribution of wealth,mandating companies to provide health insurance, increasing taxes, cuts in defense systems. I hope some how the American people will wake up before he gets to the White House.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
you may be on to something there sweetbutt! He does often sound like he is quoting move-on dot org...

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I wonder if that's his idea of a 527 ad?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I have to agree with Sappy for the first time ever!

He has said the same rhetoric 527 times even when he is proven wrong!

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Debjack:

What you see is anti-gun, I see as pro-gun control. Scalia is also pro-control. One can be pro-gun control without being anti-gun. Obama is pro- 2nd Amendment. No matter how hard you try or what you cite, you can't make Obama into someone opposed to the 2nd Amendment. He's neve said a word about overturning the 2nd amendment, and he has said much in support of the 2nd Amendment. Yet, you, in your crazed-wacko way, keep trying to insist Obama is anti 2nd Amendment.

It will be curious to see what Obama does about gun control and the 2nd amendment after he's elected. I'm sure he will continue to express support for the 2nd Amendment, and Dick Cheney will still be able to buy a gun that could be used in a way that shoots someone in the face.

Would you want to go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney?

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Sapp, How am I "distorting" his view? I have only posted what he has said, voted on, and proposed. I have posted directly from ontheissues and factcheck. So where have I distorted anything?

In your opinion is banning all semi-automatic weaopns (shorguns, rifles and handguns) reasonable restriction?

In your opinion is banning CCW permits reasonable? Nationwide.

In your opinion is telling someone that they cannot defend themselves and their family reasonable?

In your opinion is it reasonable to ban all handguns?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  525  ... 747  Next »
5201 to 5210 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.