Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 747  Next »
51 to 60 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
And I know for a fact that many cops juice. Then their dicky do, dickies don't. So, some become pussy eating only cuckolds. Some suck both female and male cock.

Forsyth County ring a bell? My mother lived in Marietta 20 yrs, and I had a house there for 6 yrs. Would you think a black president would be welcomed to reside there? Bricked windows, vandalized cars and grafitti.... by repub Christians.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
You were not there. And his bullshit story has no legs, had he not staged that crap, nor continued following him after being told not to.

What crime had he broken?

You pussies get curouge when you carry guns. Get a badge, you become arrogant pussies with a dept with a majority of liars to back you.

I'm glad these cops are finally getting convicted of rape, murder, shake downs and rapes.

You're that natural born pussy your mother birthed before the gun.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
Name one former president or major CEO or retired general that lives in the inner city..... in Chicago or elsewhere.

You're an arrogant prick, like a majority of cops. Control freaks and wife beaters who get protected by the dept.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
Just cuz I hit your tonsils, don't add an extra inch to my member. Didn't read your drivel, only saw first line appearing to address me.

Nobody reads your bullshit Nutcal. Not here or other forums. Why and to whom you're having conversations with, need addressing by a licensed be as shrink.

Do you not realize that other than Mickey and Hrt, nobody reads your post. Go have these discussions in the woods, at night, near highly populated bear areas... they might educate you on life, politics and Fake Fox News. They probably won't eat you, cuz they don't eat bullshit.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
You're a dumb motherfucker.

All DNC and GOP presidential nominees receive round the clock protective security. The winner has Secret Service protection for life.

You're expecting a black president to live in middle class neighborhoods, or even move to inner city? Irrational, illogical fool is what you and most cops turn into.... my retired cop family member included.

He could justify handcuffed suspects shooting themselves inside squad cars. Fortunately, he didn't ascend to your level of White & Right about Treyvon Martin. Only pure idiots justify a SECURITY GUARD following a teen AFTER being directed not to do so.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
ncal, Most of the people in Office are Lawyers. Why has none of them stopped Owebama Care as it being a violation of the 13th Amendment, INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE. To make people use their money they worked for to do business with a insurance company is INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE. ALL THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE ARE PHONYS. HILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND BERDAHL GETS SET FREE AND MAY COLLECT $300,000 AS "BACK PAY" WHILE HE WAS A DESERTER. THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED UP AND CAN GO TO HELL AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
9inch Obama was the moist corrupt lying piece of crap that has ever been president of the US. Has nothing to do with his skin color but his actions. Obama told his gestapo IRS to start enforcing the employer mandate of Obamacare in 2017 after he lost the election just to destroy thousands of small businesses in America is hopes that they blame Trump.

I am really surprised that Obama has not started a civil war in America, but it seems to be only Democrats shooting Republicans so far,

*inch do you care about all those lives ruined by Obama enforcing the small business mandates of Obamacare?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7548 posts)
If we don't have a gun near by we better have a container of anal lube. BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO GET FUCKED, WET OR DRY.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I'll take one for the team and hit fish hook...

"the last administration could have done great things while I power"

How, against the self proclaimed party of No? And 8 yrs of Fox Fake News feeding its viewers lies and 1/2 truths.

You did realize Obama is black, and believe if or not, was treated worse than any president. Fake News Fox and their viewers have a few bigots and racist clowns. When he made Exec Orders, they mislead their viewers to believe it was abuse of power....... but diff when Trump did it immediately.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
So Fred,

The answer is you don't have a fucking clue about Illlinois gun laws! You repeat that they have toughest laws, but nothing to compare it to.

I guess if you're with a virgin, technically it is the biggest penis she/He has ever seen.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2832 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 747  Next »
51 to 60 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.