Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710104851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the way they post such dumb drivel I am not sure they can read at all, I know they cannot write...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jack, Are you trying to get rid of them for a few days? Ya know they will have to learn how to read too. Well maybe not read but they will have to learn not to skip every other word and then come to the wrong conclusion.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
General Grant just loved garages

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Cheers. Me, too.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"Pretty odd statement for somebody who considers themselves a scientist."

Not really the way I see it. Or maybe I stated it wrong.

I describe my knowledge as "I know a little bit about a lot of things." But even those subjects in which I am considered an expert (there are a couple), I only know a fraction of what there is to know.

So, while I think I am fairly competent, there are factors that I don't take into account in the work I do. Unavoidable. There is always room to improve the model.

And the whole point of science is to prove something isn't. Using the scientific method, you can't prove something is. So if I think something is, and someone comes up with a better model, I'm inclined to say, "I never looked at it that way. That's cool."

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Angel said:

"No you went too far.. Picking on Johnny Depp?? Depps Hot..."

I like depp, but mainly as captain Jack. But if I get captain Jack I want Will Turner as well. Salty goodness.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
Dan-

Y'know, from the beginning I admired your passion. Look around. Most people are just marking time until the next ???

I admit, I have gotten somewhat comfortable. I don't have any huge challenges. I have a job that pays me very well and has outstanding civil servant benefits. I work from home, so most weeks (45+ weeks), I don't have to see any of my co-workers. In reality, I work 10-20 hours most weeks.

Nice after struggling for 20+ years. But somewhat hollow. I think I may go back for the doctorate next year. That should keep me sharp.

On the always want to be right issue. I used to have the same issue (attitude, outlook,???).

I started college late. Never walked into a college classroom until I was 34. So I had over 20 years of working before.

When I look around, the more I know, the more I realize I don't know.

But I can't tell you the freedom I feel for not having to be right all the time. I have my opinions, and do my best to base them in fact, but if you feel differently, you are allowed to be as deluded as you choose. ;-) As am I.

I am a bit German, but mostly Irish. So my attitude is to have a beer and let the rest of you fight amongst yourselves ;-)

The world will go on with or without me.

You have a good holiday. I'm having most of the kids over, 4 of 6. And my Chargers should beat Denver to keep the three seed over Scotty's Steelers.

So life is good.

Be well...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Funny! I'm now trying to acquire the taste of tequila. I have an associate who just got into the tequila production business - but I couldn't tell you the name because I don't remember.

They grow it and distill it. They just started marketing it but it's only sold in southern California. They just patented the bottle - really different and really cool!

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Rum - my favorite. I like it with pineapple juice or coconut juice or pineapple/coconut juice or orange juice or coke.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I'm still here. Although, I have just finished my third glass of wine...so I'm feeling a little tipsy. In between, I'm watching a little television.

We're (actually my wife) is preparing some appetizers for tomorrow's Christmas eve party.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns