Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710104851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5464   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lusty,

why do you have a problem executing traitors? long tradition of that.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"women just eat it up"

Now that post confused me. There is a big difference between fulfilling a fantasy and outright disrespect to a woman. JNM was without a doubt disrespectful. What couples do in a strip club is between the couples. If there are issues it is their issues. Unless the woman is being forced to do anything it is her business. But it does not give anybody outside that relationship the right to degrade her. As far as Dar he not only was wrong, he Broke the Law. Anybody that posts threats to me or my wife will be prosecuted period. One such person has already found this out!! FJ

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
DB Bend that lovely ass over I'd love to spank it!!................SMMMMACKKKKKKK FJ

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
As far as Mr. DA 666 is concerned. He was quoting song lyrics and didn't call anyone a "nigger" but himself... and as far as that duel was concerned, Detest- able and other openly advocate violence all the time; executions for "liberals and traitors", of which they have openly considered DA (and myself), all DA did was tell him to put his honor where his mouth is and get on a plane. Hardly a "clear and immediate" threat.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
I have to take issue with people saying that "respecting women is a huge part of the lifestyle." Maybe with you all, but I've been to a few clubs here in the midwest and I find the same old sexist crap is alive and well in the lifestyle. Guys showing off their women to the group in a way that's clearly more about thier ego than her enjoyment. Guys porposefully playing with as many women as possible in a night; while the lady only playing with one or two, seems obviously hurt. At a lot of S&M parties it's usually the worst. Wives naked, on a leash, being led around by it seems the same dude in black pants/ black T- shirt. There's been a lot of stuff said on these forums that make my Jaw hit the floor! Usually said in some sort of paternal, codling way- and a lot of the women just eat it up! The truth is a lot of men aren't really comfortable with a woman being truly sexually open. They do enjoy the posing that role, though.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
.......where' my spanking?

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(180 posts)
Good morning all. I have to agree with scotty. I still think it was just something that got out of hand between the two, and both were just headstrong enough, or maybe having a bad day, and couldn't tear themselves away. Shit happens. As far as the whole "duel fiasco", I'm sure DA is likely a pretty cool guy in real life, and again things just got out of hand. I still don't understand why perfect got spanked, but I'm guessing he's a level headed guy that doesn't take it too seriously. Afterall folks, it's still just a silly internet forum, that doesn't mean squat in our real lives, right? Ok, I'm done preaching, so I'll step aside ;)

On a lighter note, that has absolutely nothing to do with gun control, Reno has their annual drunken santa pub crawl tomorrow night, and are expecting 1500 drunk santas, elves and rudolphs to participate. The route covers 25 bars in downtown Reno. All I can say, is I hope the first stop isn't a tittie bar, because it means I'll miss out on the next 24 stops!

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
"as the worm turns" lol...letem' squirm

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
perhaps we should avoid mentioning people that aren't here to defend themselves.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
none of the rest of us do...maybe he is banned forever this time...what a mean and nasty person he was.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5464   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns