Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5919   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe we should have a forum dedicated to Tort?

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
You're very welcome!

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Tort - You simply look beautiful. And it appears that your personality is just as beautiful.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Dar, that particular gun was a duck gun. The browning had a shortened barrel and the flash suppressor was added by the previous owner. The one on the browning was approx 2 inches long larger in diameter than the barrel with holes alternately drilled all the way around. I also shot a Ithaca police model shotgun with a similar setup. It was a neat shotgun as you could hold the trigger and work the pump and it would fire without releasing the trigger. The department destroyed the gun when this feature was discovered by the commissioner.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Tort, I would have to get my hands on them and fondle them:)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Tort, who you calling a boob?.................LOL just kidding. I always like a pair of 38's. A pair of 45's is darn nice too!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
BTW a silencer will work on the russian nagant revolver. Finding the ammo is a real pain in the a** though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Dar, I used to regularly shoot night shoots. And on the shotguns with a flash suppressor on it did reduce recoil. And the suppressor on a BMG rifle is defiantly a flash suppressor it directs the flash to the left and right of the muzzle. Don't ever shoot one without one, sore shoulder. Police never use revolvers with laser cuts behind the muzzle for the reason they blind the shooter in the dark. But a flash suppressor does help considerably with recoil, maybe not as much as the upper cuts, but still anything the makes a handgun or rifle less of a rocket, after the bullet exits will reduce recoil. I also owned a commercial browning automatic shotgun with a flash suppressor, I think the first owner had it installed, not an option from browning, as far as I know. I finally broke the gas recoil rod and traded it for 870 with a 30 inch barrel.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I was always told the government models it was a flash suppressor. The M16 has almost no recoil, so it makes sense. I have never had a commercial M16 or variants. Just not interested, I like my lever actions. But any flash suppressor will also lower recoil. As most the recoil is caused by the muzzle flash. None of my weapons have a suppressor, though the M44 Nagant, could use one, it's a shoulder bruiser.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Hillary Clinton, the lead Presidential Democratic Party candidate is for banning all guns in America. She is considered by those who have dealt with her as a little more than just a little self-righteous.

At a recent rural elementary school meeting in north Florida she asked the kids audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, she started to slowlyclap her hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, she said into the microphone, 'Every time I clap my hands, a childin America dies from gun violence.'

A young voice with a proud southern accent (probably Johnny) from the front of the crowd pierced the quiet! 'Well, stop clappin, ya stupid bitch!'

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5919   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns