Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5803   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, uploaded my gun pics, then went and approved them...already in the gallery!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL, now that's funny right there!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
FJ, I suppose it really doesn't matter what they're called. Just like Shakespeare said about Pussy... we're it to be called by a different name, would it not taste just as sweet?

Well something like that, I was hungover during most of my english lit. classes,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
But then I still fish with "cane poles"

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Damn I should keep my mouth shut but we always called them "sticks"

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Claire, Glad to hear you "watch the rods", and admirable trait in every woman! Glad to hear you call them "rods" instead of "poles", I hate that,lol.

Yee Haa, another Gun Pic that was rejected by a lifetimer here this morning, just got approved by admin. S&W 19, 357 mag snubbie.

I still wonder how all the naked pics get approved right away, and any with a gun have to sit and wait,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Claire's HOT and she likes fishing! That's 2 plusses! lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Claire, I didn't put up a pic of my 357 mag snubbie, lol "Man with Big Gun" is a more impressive pic ;)

DJ, when I bought the model 29, I almost went with the ruger, but the smith & wesson was a "hunter package" and for a few bucks more I got the scope & rings and the finger grooved rosewood grips. I have a stainless ruger 22 revolver that I love that has 2 cylinders, both 22 mag and 22 short/long/long rifle. The AR is a colt too, comp. h-bar match rifle, it had the muzzle brake already installed. I never felt that the 223 needed a brake, and I thought about taking it off several times, because it really only serves to make it louder imo. It's an accurate rifle for sure. I use it for hunting coyotes, and since I already had several "long range" rifles, I put a relatively low power leupold 2-7 pwr scope on the ar. It definitely makes a difference when 2 coyotes show up together, since I can get off extra shots much faster than a bolt or single shot.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Thanks Claire, Thats my 44 mag deerslayer. Same revolver Dirty Harry made famous, except he didn't have the benefit of a scope,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Just as I suspected, despite some anti-gun lifetime member labeling my gun pics as unacceptable, admin approved them this morning. I thought it was odd that a bunch of regular pics we uploaded were approved right away, while the gun pics just sat there. At least common sense prevails with admin !

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5803   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns