Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 5470   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"A hunter in North Carolina says he bagged a 500-pound wild pig last month.

Jett Webb, a 34-year-old from Conetoe, N.C., was hunting boar at the White Oak Ranch Hunting Club in Bertie County on Feb. 28 when he spotted the giant swine.

"It was very surreal,” Webb told WNCT-TV. β€œIt was a shock. It was very humbling to say the least, when you walk up on a beast that big and you say, 'Oh my gosh. I had no idea that there could be something that big running around the woods of Eastern North Carolina.’"

The beast had been seen on trail camera footage years ago, but hunters had failed to capture it until Webb, who says he fired a single shot from a .308-caliber AR-15 rifle from about 50 yards, took it down."

news.yahoo. c om/giant-hog-boar-hunter-caught-500-pounds-133815315.html

Capture it? Hunters don't capture game, but then again, we all know reporters know exactly WTF they are saying.

Yeah, hunting with a gun that people have tried to ban because it serves no purpose other than mass killings.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I've been accused of negligent discharge involving a girl's mouth.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
"....he does so enjoy shooting off his mouth..."

Careful, this IS the Guns thread you know. I think "shooting off his mouth" was covered under the discussion about negligent discharge.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I couldn't take Little Bobby anymore....he does so enjoy shooting off his mouth, the internet is a wonderful place for the last kid to get pick in gym class to make himself feel better about his shitty life.

Ellicottville NY

Username hidden
(53 posts)
"WOW...how much better the forums are since I blocked Bobby Hill! "

Congratulations! Welcome to the Troll-Free zone.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Am2 you just know the silly fun you are missing LOL

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
I'm a US Citizen and consider Keeping and Bearing Arms a Fundamental Right.

As for the Chinese they certainly do not place a high value on the lives of their citizens...just look at how many people they execute and for what offenses. Ask any Combat Korean Vet about how they sent a combination of both Armed and Unarmed Chinese Soldiers to their deaths.

An effective right to self defense is absolutely essential to ones self preservation.

The new Police Chief of Detroit fully understands this and warns criminals that citizens are legally arming themselves with firearms to defend against Criminal Aggression and also makes it clear that being a criminal today is more dangerous because of it.

Mio MI

Username hidden
(82 posts)
"...Florida case where the old man returned to his car for the deadly weapon..."

LOL, 47 is an old man.

OK, done with the Forum for the day. Now, where the hell did I put my walker? I need to hobble to the kitchen for a glass of warm milk and off to bed before 7:30. That spicy pizza and 6 pack of beer my 91 YO dad and I had after that mile walk in subzero cold with his dog kind of wears a geezer out.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WOW...how much better the forums are since I blocked Bobby Hill!

Ellicottville NY

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have no real issue with the castle doctrine, just the stand your ground laws as examples by Zimmerman and that Florida case where the old man returned to his car for the deadly weapon and then returned to the kids to shoot them. The dead kids in both cases ought to have been convictions, as the threat was generated by gun owners, not unarmed persons fleeing or sitting, minding their own business.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 5470   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns