Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Black Crow is really Black Batshit Crazy

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
Explaining WHY teens joins gangs and pre-teens run packages or play look-out for police is not condoning it.

YOU are in that thick-headed group of Better-than-Thou who think they know a culture they've never been around, other than in authoritive ways. I have lived closer to and understand the younger generation better than you ever will.

Ever see a small platoon wage a war? The lager the group, the more powerful and safer they feel. Did Capone and Bugsy have power and lots of men? Why did they surround themselves with so many killers and roughnecks?

Is your life, family and property more worthy of defense and protection than someone who finished their sentence and no longer on paper? You like the idea of ppl running around concealed and/or open carry. I can understand the more sensible approach of all guns kept inside the home instead of all you Wahoos, Erps and John Wayne Wannabes walking down Main St with holsters on your hips pulling out guns when someone farts or slams a car door.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
HOLY SHIT BATMAN. Listen to yourself. Advocating/justifying "Gangs and Safety in numbers", "Drugs" and "Thugs" legally owning/carrying guns. GEEEZZZZ. Thank God we have nurses, emergency rooms, EMS and First Responders. That is some of the most asinine(quote:"unhinged") crap I have seen you print yet, on issues of pro or con on gun ownership.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(597 posts)
Bigduke,

What we have in the streets is the 1980's to Present version of Alcohol Prohibition. Times are hard, and even harder for those without education and job skills for decent pay and housing. This problem didn't happen overnight, and the solution will take generations.

Drugs (even marijuana) are valuable because they are illegal. The War on Drugs was a farce and only filled prisons and put felons on the streets with scarlet letters. Not all ppl (or criminals/thugs as many enjoy calling them) enjoy the street and gang life. It's for survival and safety in numbers in many areas.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
"I know people that the very thought of them holding a gun, scares the crap out of me."

And those same ppl probably think the exact same about you! Can't have your cake AND eat it too. Make the laws to allow those not on parole or probation to legally protect/defend themselves, their families and homes as well.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
Sugars. Try being a firearms instructor with 40 people on the firing line at one time and only a handful of them with any experience or knowledge of firearms. They didn't want to be there and I didn't want them there but it was a job requirement. I'm not sure who was the most scared. Them or me.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(597 posts)
Yes Inez, I know. And a conflict of interest as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you do. I don't know what any of us would do without the Angels in your and your son's professions.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(597 posts)
Im in the business of putting people back together not shooting them ,that would be a huge no no

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1402 posts)
Correct Tom,

I know people that the very thought of them holding a gun, scares the crap out of me.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(408 posts)
Yes Inez, I like the "ya,ll". LOL. FYI, I'm not at all suggesting that firearms are for everyone and everyone should carry or own guns. Be safe.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(597 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns