Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dang Inez.......Don't hold back...... tell us how you REALLY feel!!! LOL.

You have a great holiday also.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
8 inch as a black man ,how do you feel see young black men shoot each other over turf wars ,where Pot and other drugs are involved ,Im not black but it makes me sick seeing that ,and its mostly about drug and Pot is the biggest one ,so don't give me any shit that pots ok because it isn't .That's what wrong with that mind set here today in America ,Be safe and God Bless America every one have a happy 4th we are blessed country and don't let any one tell you different and God Bless our Troops

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2148 posts)
DITTO on tom's post!!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
May God bless you Inez. I know that He has and will continue. I personally can't thank you enough for what you do. It's truly a Blessing for all of us.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(829 posts)
Oldest lie ever told.... Marijuana (pot) leads to harder drugs.

It's like saying, if we never give kids sugar, they'll NEVER develop diabetes. If we don't give them caffeine and aspirin, they won't smoke cigs or drink beer and liquor.

Almost all hard drug users started with alcohol. Do you envision a 3rd Amendment related to alcohol? Not going to happen.

Pills, coke, crack, heroin, meth, etc are money makers for high school, college and street kids.... who become adults selling the same stuff. Can't blame weed for the dealers desire to make the big dollars pushing the harder stuff.

Can't compare weed to coke, crack, meth and heroin. And there are many Weekend Warriors that chose pills and coke over weed because they leave your system quicker than weed does for job, military and parole officers testing them.

Your reaction time and motor skills are not affected in same manner with marijuana and alcohol. How can drinkers honestly not see how alcohol destroys lives?

In illegal business, the merchandise is usually protected by men and kids with guns.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
8 Inch the problem with pot, it leads to other hard core drugs ,the OD rate where I live is really an eye opener ,Having been in the front line of try to bring around a person who has OD is not pretty sight I have been there way too many time and so times we fail ,and the sad part is tell that persons loved one about a there death. that just plain SUCKs honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2148 posts)
Yeah, It was always better with some of the more seasoned veterans who looked forward to it.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(829 posts)
Yes Tom, Been there many times myself. Fortunately most of the people wanted to be there so it wasn't quite so bad.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
Alcohol has done more harm than good to this country. Kills ppl everyday, unlike marijuana.

Alcohol was the reason for two US Constitution Amendments. To prevent ppl from dying from unregulated alcohol and cripple gangs financially, Prohibition ended.

And the government got it's cut, "legally".

The End.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
Your veils are transparent.

You don't come out and say it specifically, but most ppl know who you want owning guns, and not owning guns.

It's like that scene in "Django" when the bounty hunter gave the gun to the slaves. That is your biggest fear!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns