Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 732  Next »
21 to 30 of 7312
User Details are only visible to members.
"Yep. That's why their will be no new gun laws. It was your hero that preached new gun laws and did nothing. So blame him."

First of all, who are you to say who are my heroes. I voted for Obama. You on the other hand believe Trump has not lied or made any bad decisions or actions. You believe he's fault free and free of sin, like your Jesus of Mexico City biblical stories.

The NRA funded by the Koch/Coke Bros, will not allow many law changes. The 2nd Amendment can't be changed because it might be needed for Trump or another admin that you vote for. As for "laws" on guns... there have been many law changes in the past 300 yrs. Biggest change is allowing non-white men to own guns. Best change ever made to GUN LAWS because the amendment won't change.

Heard of changes to background checks, concealed permits, etc.. gun law changes have been passed under our last 5-6 presidents.

Blame Obama for the Coke Bros? Why not blame Obama for Vegas and Orlando?

Read up on diff between federal and state laws, amendments, US Constitution, Preamble and Bill of Rights. Then you wont appear ignorant to laws, cuz you're not well-versed.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2777 posts)
What has he actually gotten done?

Filled a Supreme Court vacancy?

Built a couple of drive in movie screens at the border?

I can't think of much else...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22597 posts)
People get mad at trump for what he does. I don't understand. He told everybody what he was going to do during the primaries and election.

I guess people are so use to empty promises it shocks them when someone actually does what he says he's gonna do.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
Yep. That's why their will be no new gun laws. It was your hero that preached new gun laws and did nothing. So blame him.

Trump has been very vocal about the 2nd and his total support for it.

The clowns are the ones crying about what are you gonna do about gun laws. He told you before the election. Nothing end of story.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
Well Lambchops, whenever the power and decision-making stuff becomes too troublesome, just return the power.

Cried for it for years, like you wanting hair on your chest and nutsack. When you got it, didn't know what to do with it.

The ball is in their court, shoot, pass, or ride the bench.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2777 posts)
Sexy that is part of being a communist, you think that you are all knowing and all the naive people that are fighting against you are doing so because they just dont understand. all they need to be is enlightened.

Sound kind of like Mao and his little red book.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
I explained it last week.

Sorry you missed it.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22597 posts)
Maybe we should try to interpret what TBR means when he keeps saying "That's some funny shit right there?" I think he says that when he doesn't understand what the hell he's trying to address. Then he takes to a naturally stupid and misleading repetition of his usual blathering nonsense. Never will he ever try to understand another viewpoint. He considers himself too intellectually lofty for that.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
I could make a very good gun in my garage in less the a day. Guns are very low tech and easy to make. The Democrats are a criminal cartel that want to make goverment the privileged class which gets to retire at 50 with massive pensions all paid for by the hard working American people.

This is reality in the state of California. The govemrent is nothing but a bunch of lying union criminals who have rape the people of the state forcing anyone who is non goveremnt to move to another state or country.

If the Democrats do this at the federal level, whcih would have happened if Clinton had won the peoples lives in America would have been one of complete slavery to the privileged class of goverment.

Obama put in a law that says that if a American moves to another country the goverment takes half of all his or her assets in taxes. bet you did not know that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
They had 8 years to come up with laws but they had more pressing issues like if men could go in the ladies restroom and vice versa. Also how to keep ice cream from melting when you go outside because of climate change.

It's like everything else when their in charge they come up with no plan. When the republicans get in charge they dump it in their laps and say what are you gonna do about this.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 732  Next »
21 to 30 of 7312
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.