Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5464   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In PA you can hunt bear in groups up to 20 hunters. You can not bait bear in PA.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Good:

If you think I actually expect people to hunt bears or other animals with a knife or spear, I have land on the moon to sell you.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
I hear in Hazel Nut PA the hunters just talk a bear to death...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
LOL "The best means"? Best for what?

Robert- the Great Bear Hunter. Like Davey Crockett, he killed a bear when he was 3YO. Prolly used his short spear to do so.

I'm not sure about PA, but here it is illegal to party hunt for bears. Group formations are out. You can have help setting up and getting the bear out, also you can have someone observe/photograph, but the actual hunting- you do that all by yourself. It's also illegal in MN to use dogs to hunt bears.

FWIW- I am not an expert on bear hunting, but I have taken quite a few. I can think of few things that get my adrenaline going like trailing a black bear you just shot, alone, in brush so thick you can hardly move, while it's so dark you can't see your hand in front of your face, and a pack of timberwolves howling all around you in very close proximity.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
lacouple- I believe a bear claw that is not attached to the entire hide is illegal to buy/sell/trade- technically making bear paws illegal as well. If the coffee shop gave you the bear claw as a gift, you're prolly OK. :-)

Seriously- some laws regarding the issues of trade in bear parts were scrapped- they were part of the Farm Bill that didn't pass.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I got a bear claw at the donut shop, that's the same thing right?

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
You laugh, but the best means of hunting a bear remains employing the human weapons of group formation and bladed weapon. Namely a short spear. If doing it solo, (thus the mark of one with great big balls) you kneel before the angered bear and jab with an upward thrust, or slash across its belly... disemboweling it.

Of course, your chances or survival are 1:50 if not 1:100 against your survival, but what is the fun in a assured survival?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
goodenuff, your bear tactic is good but too slow, If you are gaging the bear, you run the risk of him pukeing your arm out. A far better tactic is the one I use. Simular to yours but instead of gaging ,I reach all the way down to the tail get a good hold and with one swift motion, pull the bear inside out. This also gives you a head start on field dressing.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
A song to suit my current mood:

Front 242 ~ Headhunter

One, you lock the target, two, you bait the line Three, you slowly spread the net and four, you catch the man

Freeze, shoot to kill or die freeze, shoot to kill or die

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
That's a lotta fucking bacon...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5464   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns