Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5792   End
User Details are only visible to members.
his stupidity is stronger than his 2nd amendment in that case

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
Guess his 2nd Amendment couldn't save his ass.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1482 posts)
When somebody points a gun at the police...... I'm wondering exactly what they think is supposed to happen?

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(233 posts)
I saw that video. Herman Cain said "the stupid is strong with this one".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20577 posts)
12/24/14, Racist white Cop shoots and kills a Black 18 yo in St Louis just because the Black "child" pointed a GUN at the Cop. Al Sharpton must be right again, racist white Cop defending himself again, when he should take the bullet from the "child"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(660 posts)
"I love it when fools open their mouths and prove to everyone else that they are fools."

Me too, especially when they're anti-gun fools.

HEY KIDS!!!

BE A FELON AND SPEND HIGH SCHOOL IN JAIL!!!!

This is an independently produced "PSA", but it's out there on the internet now, and some dumb kid might see it and do this. I actually hope a few of them do. They'll get a personal lesson in how the police state operates, and the dumb kid's parents can sue the stupid cunt who produced this thing into lifelong poverty. Win-win. IMO.

Let's see...stealing a gun, Felony, posession of a gun by a minor, Felony, carrying a concealed gun without a permit, Felony, taking a gun into a school, Felony. If the prosecutor wants to be a dick, and most of them are, that kid won't be free until he's 21, at least.

And let's not forget the scene of mayhem such an act would produce. SWAT teams would descend on that school. They'll be jumpy, and eager to be the one who puts down the next school shooter. Innocent people might die. But hey, what the hell? What better way to advance the agenda to disarm all us common folk and leave guns only in the hands of The State?

youtube. com/watch?v=YM6iWnG3EL0

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(570 posts)
I love it when fools open their mouths and prove to everyone else that they are fools.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1482 posts)
Odds are those Accused will have their sentences Pled down.... and will do no more than 10 years ( less with the way parole works) . But hey the senile Old fellow thinks different.......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9732 posts)
rdy, lighten up, in this Country no one can say suspects are black, 2 of them.

You will be called a racist. Accept it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(660 posts)
HFT, Why don't you come to the Jersey shore and point out the FBI on my block. Better yet you can point out the protesters that want to do me harm. Oh BTW bring the legal fire arms to protect my block incase the FBI gets stuck in traffic on the GSP. I'm sure I'll be much safer with you walking around my block and bring the Mrs. for me to party with while you're out on patrol.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1482 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5792   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns