Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5984   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1333 posts)
Yes Good. I have met him unfortunately. I'm still shaking my head trying to figure some of the bullshit ideas he has. But, I think I will take sexytension's advice to ignore instead of engage. I hung up my Dr Phil when I retired.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Well Tom, I see you've met Robert.

Happy posting!

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
NUD, just like so many of us "older" Americans who started work before we were 10 years old, and then continued throughout our lives to work hard and achieve financial success for our families, you are trying to get this nitwit to understand how far off base he is with his narcissistic ranting's, blaming our generation for all his problems which have been actually self inflicted by his non productive, selfishly silly ideas, and his penchant for blaming others for just about everything. As many of us have learned, he's beyond repair. Just ignore him - if you don't first find his pedantic nonsense too boring for response, first.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1333 posts)
Nud:

First, a soldier doesn't get a voice in their pay, they can vote for political leaders who'll increase it, but there is no Union for a soldier, so you can't group soldiers with any other form of employment.

Second, your generation didn't know a 40 hour work week, because you didn't say no. You chose to say yes, and so lost your voice to whatever you were told to do. That is not being manly, that is being whipped.

Third, I do put my energies into a great many things, such as writing novels, programming, editing other people's works, working full time, and attending college.

You have no excuse for working longer than 40 hours a week. No right to be prideful, for all that work your generation did, still left your children with more debt, more war, more of everything bad and negative, than the nation your parents left you with. So do not speak to me about pride, you do not know the meaning of the word.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8123 posts)
LOL. Robert. The military, law enforcement, city and county workers are far from cowards. They knew what the job entailed, the hazards were and what the pay scale was before they ever start the job. Why bitch, moan and grown about it? Look elsewhere, get another job, get a second job. My generation, that you so blame for your poverty, never knew what a 40 hour work week was. Making a living and raising a family didn't have a time punch in/out card. (sorry son. I can't take you to baseball practice today. My 40 hours is up and the union will kick my ass if I go beyond that) Dig a ditch, clean a sewer line, wash dishes at a local restaurant, mow lawns, till someones garden, baby sit, tend to farm animals, cut, bale, haul and stack hay in a barn, etc. If you put more energy into achieving than you do into bitching your life will be more successful. But what the hell do I know? My generation are all cowards that bow down to "powers" as you put it.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Nud:

Um, no. Your failure to stand up and demand humane conditions only proves one thing, you do not have a spine strong enough to stare an abusive individual in the face and say no. Then back that statement with law or elect leaders who will make protecting reasonable (40 hour work weeks) law and punish cowardly and greedy businessmen not paying a living wage.

Men improve their living conditions, cowards obey those telling them to accept less. You and your generation did as your slave masters told you, I refuse to be the good slave and instead say no. If you are still too cowardly to stand up for this nation and your fellow citizens, and state cleat one job, one 40 hour a week job makes a living wage...

Then please retire and get the fuck out of the way of real men who will do what you were too cowardly to do. Protect this nation. My family has done it sense World War Two, my father, sister and self have done it in our generations both in the military and work place. Don't think us weak, for he who doesn't say no, are the weak cattle going to the slaughter.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8123 posts)
Good point Goodenuff. With Robert's 8114 post on the SLS forums you would think that he would have enough time one his hands to get out from behind a computer and get a second job like most of us did to get by, pay bills and make ends meet. Sorry. I didn't mean to be tacky.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Good:

And you guys drone on about how the government is in your way when you make wealth hand over fist from the social welfare programs providing businesses with a unlimited supply of costumers, because employers are too greedy to pay a living wage for the work they receive. No man or woman working full time should qualify for any government aid, should have the means to provide for a moderate (two kids) family, the first two years of their kids college, and their own retirement off their wages.

If my demand for the minimum of employers to meet the needs of society is droning on, then you and your buddies babble like children wanting more candy than you have earned. Remember that the debt had doubled before my generation took power, the nation's economic survival put into the hands of banks who called your bluff when they went under and your generation chickened out of the game of Russian roulette.

So when We compare the nation's economic health, and the road we've been on that has destroyed unions, left the worker earning less than their fathers and the business owners dozens if not hundreds of times more than their fathers, my entire generation has a right to bitch and call for taxation of those with wealth, because you didn't earn it, you stole it on the nation's credit cards and called it nationalism in fighting the soviets or good business in destroying unions that kept capitalism proving its value when the days wages earned the working man a living without the governments aid.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8123 posts)
You had me thinking I needed to check into the memory care center.

Robert's amusing, but harmless. He drones on about minimum wage, welfare, the wealthy (which includes everyone but himself), and the greed of the right (which, again, is anyone but himself). If he had droned on about drones with rail guns firing dirty nukes, I missed that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 5984   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns