Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mickey, did you tap my phone line? I can think of a lot of uses that the $billions could be used for in defense against terrorism . And I'm not referring to aid to one of the anti gun nuts on this thread who always seems to have his hand out with his poor, poor, pitiful me post that I sometimes see.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(829 posts)
That would be a pretty common sense approach

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
Well lets see Tom is right we have been paying for the border fence and the people who want to defend it, Ya know the ones the Government more less tells to stand down, But anyway instead of giving billions and billions of dollars every single year to Country's that hate our fucking guts, Umm I am thinking that wasted money damn sure would help the border situation?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5253 posts)
Sugar:

And exactly how many cases of terrorist entering a work place to kill anyone have been committed in the west?

Now how many aircraft have fallen out of the sky?

How many have become sick from the food served on a cruise ship?

How many killed on the roads, by drunk drivers?

How many have been killed by hunger or lack of clean water?

How many have been killed by police brutality?

How many killed by their own guns?

How many have killed their own friends or family with their own guns, thinking the victim to be the intruder... When it was the daughters boyfriend sneaking out the back door?

Yeah... I have a lot to fear from dead end losers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8199 posts)
No Tom, you have it all wrong!!!!! LMAO Wait until a worthless terrorist enters the workplace of you or a family member Hell bent on cutting your head off, then just curl up in the corner and call your government. I'm sure someone will be there shortly to clean up the mess.

That's the mentality of people who are too cowardly to stand up and defend themselves.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(431 posts)
Nud:

Die fighting? What? Shadows? Because that is all a terrorist is, a phantom of a civilizations failures.

Now, not all terrorist are the same, and few nations have fenced boarders... Except for fear driven dictatorships and oppressive nations like North Korea.

During a terrorist attack, you are not very likely to pull a action hero last stand. It would more likely become you vs the police (or another action hero want to be) who think you are the plain clothes terrorist.

This day dream is by the way, you living in a state of fear and an exams of real phycological damage.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8199 posts)
GEEEZZ. The fucking useless "fence" between the US and Mexican border is already built and highly "manned" at the tax payers expense. Has been for a long time and it hasn't slowed down anything as far as the issue of "drug cartel" or illegal immigrants.

The terrorist are already here in the US. They didn't have to swim a river, climb a fence, hide behind bushes or hike a hundred miles eating rodents and cactus. They walk among us from all nations and our own, inconspicuously. The SC church shooting, Boston Bombing, 9/11/2001 incident in NYC and DC, Waco Tx. Fort Hood shooting, Columbine Colorado High School shootings, etc, etc, etc were all terrorist attacks and acts of coward terrorism from the grounds of our own soil.

Any, any, any defense is better that no defense at all with these cowards. I'd rather be killed fighting than die curled up in a ball of fear. Hell No. I Ain't Giving Up My Guns.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(829 posts)
Justus:

The only terrorist crossing the U.S. And Mexican boarder are Mexican drug cartels. Isis and other Muslim terrorist would like to cross there, but would be killed by the Mexican government, or drug cartels, as to not provide the U.S. A real reason to install a manned fence.

Let me ask you conservatives this one. How do you intend to pay for this fence? Do you intend to raise or impose a fence tax upon the whe of the United States? Or do you just intend to demand money be made available out of thin air, like we do for the military industrial complex?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8199 posts)
Geez, Bobbi, for a minute, I thought your last was written by Obama - that is until I got to the Drano part. Don't scare me like that!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1413 posts)
Geez, Bobbi, for a minute, I thought your last was written by Obama - that is until I got to the Drano part. Don't scare me like that!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1413 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns