Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 8571010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now lets look at some of the major government investments that the one city has and the other does not.

Huston is located near to 5 major military instalations, Chicago is not.

Huston has five large oil refineries, Chicago has none. (Government tax breaks to oil companies enable these refineries to remain open.)

These two points along generation thousands of first tier jobs which generate hundreds of thousands of second tier jobs which branch out further.

Conclusion? Like most every republican or conservative area in the US, either the US government must invest billions of dollars into tax breaks or direct funding like a military base and leave the more democratic areas without such levels of funding.

Yet despite the differences in government funding, the conservative areas are still living equal to or less than the democratic areas in way of wages and benefits. The only difference is that the conservatives have more jobs, which keep people busy... But these are government jobs, not private sector jobs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
... and it's all George Bush's fault, don't forget that part !!! :) :) :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Well, here's some new data published in an Omaha Paper sent on to me by a friend comparing Homicide rates in Houston and Chicago in 2012:

Population: Chicago 2.7 million Houston 2.15 million Median Income 2.7 VS 2.15; Median Household Income $38,600 VS $37,000; % African American 38.9% VS 24%; % Hispanic American 29.9% VS 44%; % Asian 5.5% VS 6%; % Non Hispanic White 28.7% VS 26%: Concealed Gun Law in effect, NO VS YES; Number of Gun Stores Zero VS 184 dedicated plus 1500 legal places to buy guns like K-mart, etc; Homicides 1806 VS 207; Homicides per capita 38.4 VS 9.6; Average January Temp, 31 VS 63 Degrees F.

Democrat conclusion: Cold weather caused by Global Warming causes Murder in large cities.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(945 posts)
I don't know anything about your particular gun but I do know that if it is in operating condition it will be worth more should you wish to sell it. Even if you never intend to fire it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Sexy- don't Destroy the firearm, as Some would suggest. It would destroy the value ( if any) . Especially if it were an heirloom piece.

some have no clue .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Again, Thanks, Guys. I think I'll take it to a gun shop and have the guy put in operating condition if it doesn't cost too much. If I want to carry concealed, I have a sweet little Beretta .25 cal that carries a surprising wallop with hollow points. I can hold that gun in my right hand and almost make it disappear.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(945 posts)
Sexy,

If it's something you want to keep, remove the firing pin if you can or fill the barrel with lead and hang it on your wall. If you don't want to keep it, find the nearest police gun buy back program.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Just got thinking you should email perfectmatch, if memory serves me his family owned a gun shop at one time.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19337 posts)
You can find a decent priced derringer from Bud's online. Probably anywhere from under 200 to 400 dollars. NAA pocket revolvers are a good choice for deep conceal. Around 200 bucks, 5 shots of 22 LR or 22 WMR. More shots and will handle better than a large bore derringer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19337 posts)
Good luck finding rimfire ammo for it, save it as a heirloom, piece of history. Buy a derringer that uses centerfire ammo if you want to shoot. It will cost less in the long run, and be a much more effective EDC for deep conceal carry if you carry.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19337 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns