Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 711  Next »
101 to 110 of 7102
User Details are only visible to members.
AND?????? This will get the illegal guns out of the hands of Who???? ZZ and the "Krewe", when was the last time y'all went to a garage/yard sale or flee market? I'm sure that you wouldn't disgrace yourselves to be seen at such a "low life" event.

Have you tried to solve a crime involving a gun that is not registered or known of anywhere? One that doesn't even exist based on the serial numbers? Guns that were obviously not bought legitimately? Most likely, according to informants and intelligence sources, these guns were smuggled into the U.S from Mexico who got these guns from other countries via the "Drug Cartel" who invade our borders by the thousands weekly? Along with their "killer drugs" that kill more people and lead to more gun killings crimes than any other source of violence that we know of?????

Oh hell yeah, this "Executive Order" is going to solve all of or nations problems very shortly. Do you eat pork Mr. ZZ?????

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
~~Currently, federally licensed firearms dealers are required to seek background checks on potential firearm purchasers. But advocacy groups say some of the people who sell firearms at gun shows are not federally licensed, increasing the chance of sales to customers prohibited by law from purchasing guns. The next national election year will demonstrate for all American citizens and voters how important this Executive Action will be for each executive office candidate and the political party they represent.

What wre those RNC executive offices candidates campaign statements on this election-year issue?~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8184 posts)
I didn't watch it. They must have discussed guns...?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
The republican debate tonight was the best EVER, and I've been watching them my entire adult life. It's all thanks to Donald Trump. Even if you hate him, it's obvious how he's influenced the process in a good way. All the other candidates are speaking more boldly on issues that people care about.

Great moderation too. Neil Cavuto didn't let Jeb get away with dancing around the surveillance question. He went back to it twice.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
One more thing. The Bundy standoff in Oregon only adds fuel to the fire for the Democrats and anti- gun folks for more gun restrictions. This "standoff" should have been ended the way it started and treated as a crime in progress. Not a negotiation.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
ZZ, I wasn't going to respond to your post. It's getting late, but I guess one more beer and a dip of snuff won't hurt. I am actually bipartisan on many government issues. Republican and Democrat. To the point of being a hypocrite in the political arena. I won't deny it. I won't go into those issues here but I mostly lean toward the Republican views over all but I'm skeptic of both parties. Bitter/sweet. Two things that I don't bend on are gun control and illegal immigration.

I tried to listen to Obama's speech with and open mind. I tried to listen to the other people's interviews and opinions after his speech with an open mind. Over all, I wasn't impressed with Obama's speech. That's just my opinion.

I prefer the song: "I'm proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood. Although the past 7 years have taken a little bit of wind out of my sail, my vessel still moves forward with "hope" at realm.

In reference to the "Bundylandistan" thing, if I were the Ambassador of it, It would have ended well before the first 24 hours were up. By force if necessary. It's criminal, plain and simple. In my experience in criminal justice, the longer you let these kind of situations go and gather media attention the better for them. The media only gathers supporters and sympathizers which is what they want. It's the opposite of hostage negotiations. But again, that's only my opinion.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
~~When the Ambassador of Bundylandistan and the sugardoodle-man critique the State of the Union address, I can hear Sammie Davis Jr. singing that song from Man of La Mancha.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8184 posts)
No shit Sugars. To say the least.

I know it was television and everything reaction of the crowd couldn't be televised. The "State of the Union Address" always has a very selective audience of supporters of the president to get standing ovations and head nodding. Who ever that president might be. Democrat or Republican.

I found it ironic that the only time that the media showed the Military Joint Chiefs of Staff Stand up was when he said: "Our military is the finest fighting force in the world". They all looked at each other before they stood up. Their body language, to me, did not support Obama's State of the Union Address as a whole. Only their belief that our military is the best. But, that's just my opinion on what I saw.

He did not address any issues on his recent Executive Order on gun control. I didn't expect him to. He didn't address issues with Iran at present. I didn't expect that either. He just express the need for national and world wide hugs and kisses. The rhetoric sounds great but isn't realistic. Muslim or not.

Shit... I got off topic.

Along with Obama's Executive Order on back ground checks on gun sales he plans to hire a bunch of new government employees to enforce the order. Bigger government at it's best. It might mean more jobs for some, but to what extent does it serve the average law abiding citizen and tax payer? Gun owner or non-owner. Does anyone think that background checks, restricting types of guns that can "legally" be sold or owned, and imposing more restrictions on the law abiding citizen can remove ILLICIT guns from our world, our nation, our states and communities? Will it get guns out of the hands of the "Illegal".

I ask again, how well is the "Rico" act working to address gang problems?

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
It was a waste of time and electricity

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
More than likely have a good cry than a "good laugh". Bullshit is transparent sometimes.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 711  Next »
101 to 110 of 7102
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.