Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5485   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy:

The bully effect does play a part in this, however you have two problems with the schools and bullying.

First the schools do not remove bullies. So they get to keep bullying the good students and corrupt others to their bad behavior. (Schools reward bad behavior and punish the good students for defendin themselves)

Second, the schools tie the hands of those kids who care about their academic careers. Get into one fight and the best colleges will not touch you.

Now there are many more points to these mass shootings by mentally disturbed persons. Most of their problems begin in the home, usually at the receiving end of excessive punishments and illogically applied punishments given out without any consistency.

Children need consistency, especially in their youngest years. Stability is key to the foundations children need to handle stress, without it... They have no safety, no rock to guide their actions and live according to.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Bobby, You have No clue as to what you are saying..... I didn't Get my education about plea deals from the internets.....

you sure like to pick high profile cases where the media likes to try cases in the public light, not those cases that just disappear because there isn't any hoopla, and hey a conviction stat is just a stat come election time.

stick to writing your fantasy and fiction.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
Umm the cops will never have any reason to tell me to lay down, Umm and no they do not have the right to shoot me. Where in the fuck do you get your imfo. from?

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
I think the levels of evaluation and action necessary to determine who may be gun dangerous is way above my pay scale, but needs to start with the schools. For instance I've noticed that several of these whacked out shooters have been bullied. The entire subject is horrendously complicated, and will take diligent, determined, and constant surveillance to reduce the incidence of disasters. If approached soberly, and with out rancor on both sides we still have a chance.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(572 posts)
Looking:

The plea bargains and deals are struck to get any conviction, typically because the evidence is too weak for the charges filed. Case in point FL, with that mother who lost her baby after she drowned. The Zimmerman case, and there was another... All of these killers escaped justice, because the prosecuter wanted to hang them high... The law stated that te eveidence required for the charges filed was higher than what the prosecutors could get.

Rdy:

Justus and sexy are right that there are too many guns to round them up... You need to fight the reasons for the violence. Fighting the weapons in the wrong hands, is a fight that will create a new illegal market. That said, at the least sexy is open to a me tal evaluation for gun ownership. Maybe he is open to a bi or quad yearly evaluation to retain ones right to owning guns?

Justus:

If you go everywhere with your gun, and the cops tell you to lay down and you don't... They can shoo you dead, and I wouldn't find them guilty.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
On a more Realistic Not, after shooting with a Group of Persons yesterday, and having the Opportunity , I Now have another little toy I Am compelled to acquire.

I want a Barrett .50 Cal......

I shot one yesterday and OMG, what a Rush. I found that Little thing I Need to have, and Now have the drive to Work towards .

So it costs a @ 2.50 a Round , it's only money.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
Yada yada yada, about the Problems of gun violence, enough of it already , It seems there are enough redundant laws on the books already that Noboy wants to enforce. Cripes read the 1968 gun act and tell me how many of the restrictions are Honestly overlooked , Well that is until something that makes the Mainstream media attention, then again the simpletons come out of the woodwork Crying about the safety of the children.....

Please if it was honestly that important People would be screaming to Hold their Prosecutors and Judges accountable when they agree to plea bargain agreements, to clear up calendars or dockets .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
Gun violence will NEVER be addressed until people have the courage to to deal with the real problem...black on black intercity violence with handguns...period. Ferrell children, incentivized poverty and the inability to call it what it is.

Ellicottville NY

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Ready, read down to my post. I agree with you that we can do better relative to gun violence, but just spouting off about taking 300 millions guns away from people who have the right to have them is just silly, and if you think about it, you have to agree. And I did offer at least a partial and perhaps much more effective solution; that is identify the whacko's and make certain that they are kept in tight check. Read down. There other, better answers than you seem to be proposing.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(572 posts)
I've asked the same question in several threads. How do we stop the cycle of gun violence? Every one of you jumped on that the government ain't takin' my guns no matter what. Your answers never said anything about the gun violence. You all are paranoid about loosing your guns, not one of you had a thought on how to stop the cycle of gun violence. You all are fighting to keep your guns, but I would think that the mothers would be fighting to keep their children.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(720 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 5485   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns