Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Gun nuts geaux wild down in the bayou
TOPIC: Gun nuts geaux wild down in the bayou
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know that Hitler actually loosened gun laws when he came into office, right?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
We watched the movie on the Sundance channel last nite again,

,,,SCHLINDLERS LIST

If every family had one one or more guns, this would never had happened.

Every American should view this movie. Buy guns that don't need a permit.

Then apply for a gun permit if needed.

They could have killed Hitler and Et Al, if they had the GUNS.

Fellow Americans, never give up your guns.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(572 posts)
So you're implying that all 'preppers' are terrorists.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
"According to Shawn Rogers, Buford's brother, the family are "preppers" and members of the militia movement, but don't believe in violence except for self-defense.

"If the police and government fail to do their jobs, we're prepared to defend ourselves," Shawn Rogers said."

Some more bits of info about the MN burglar and would-be bomber.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I got your sarcasm. Why didn't you get mine in the second post about the Louisiana case?

I never said 'All burglaries are non-violent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Didn't pick up on the sarcasm, I guess.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Burglars are never violent criminals."

That's as stupid as saying 'Burglars are always violent criminals'

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
what is dangeous handling of a weapon.sounds like some trumpet up charge to me.expolosive device,a match is a explosive device.moloktov cocktail,gas in a can for his lawn mower............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Fun...you make my case for expanded expanded and enhanced enhanced background checks And YES, if I got my way, I would have to surrender my own firearms. Why don't I do it now if I feel that way? I'm not giving up mine until till the serpent banner NRA types give up theirs.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Well, we have another example of a convicted felon being arrested for possession of a firearm. According to a top story on Fox News' website, this dude's prior felony was burglary (unspecified). 

There must be some mistake. Burglars are never violent criminals. How dare those law enforcement officials trample on this poor man's 2nd Amendment rights. 

:::::::::::::::: FBI arrests Minnesota man believed to be plotting terror attack May 06, 2013 The FBI has taken into custody a Minnesota man who was believed to be plotting a terrorist attack.

Buford Rogers, 24, of Montevideo, was arrested Friday after authorities searched his home and found guns and explosive devices, according to an FBI news release. The Associated Press reports Molotov cocktails, suspected pipe bombs and a Romanian AKM assault rifle were among the weapons found. An affidavit said Rogers admitted firing the weapon at a gun range in Granite Falls.

The search warrant was executed in conjunction with the ATF, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and several regional law enforcement agencies.

The FBI said in the release that the lives of numerous Montevideo residents were potentially saved.

A complaint against Rogers was filed in Minnesota Federal District Court and an investigation is ongoing.

Rogers is charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm, the Associated Press reports, and is expected to appear in court this week. He has a past conviction for felony burglary and a 2009 misdemeanor for dangerous handling of a weapon in Hennepin County, according to court records cited by AP.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
TOPIC: Gun nuts geaux wild down in the bayou