Gun Control on Campuses run amuck : Swingers Discussion 104588
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGun Control on Campuses run amuck
TOPIC: Gun Control on Campuses run amuck
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
Nerf Gun Ban Hinders Zombie Battle by jordan | March 27, 2008 at 01:01 pm

Bowling Green State University has banned Nerf guns, which will make it far more difficult for humans involved in a live-action roleplaying game (LARP) to defend themselves against zombies, despite faculty assurances that "game play will remain unchanged." Clearly these faculty members have never tried to face down a horde of zombies whilst armed only with a banana. ================================================

What is next banning condoms to prevent water bombing????

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet, I loved it, nothing like a dumb terrorist. hehe

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Jack go check this out. You will be amused.

w w w . bangedup . c o m/post.php?media=12430

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Not too expensive. You can get a 1911 EFS with the 5" barrel for around $580. (sug retail $649) It has a lifetime warranty, very accurate and almost no kick. Very smooth.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Nah. That's just the suggested retail. You can get one from a local dealer much cheaper. One of our dealers quoted me $850 for the long barrel AR. That's a little more than the Olympic but less than the Colt or Bushmaster.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
The far left and the media have spun an amazing fear among people in general when it comes to firearms. When firearm rights are mentioned especially when carry permits are concerned they always mention the Wild West and the O.K. Corral. When someone justifiably defends his family, home or property the media talks about the "home invader" being shot to death. Why put a spin on it? Why not say a homeowner killed a criminal or a burglar in a justified shooting? Make the bad guys look bad not the intended victims.

Now you have the liberal colleges indoctrinating more and more people into the almost Nazi-like hatred of our Constitution our freedoms and our country.

P.S. On a side note Charles Daly is now putting out a new AR line. They look sweet!

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
the zero tolerance is just crazy,

we know of a teen who was almost put through the perverbial legal wringer for stating " I don't have a gun" it response to kidding from a few kids busting his chops, the exchange was heard by a school employee who heard most of the barage between several kids but the mere mention of "GUN" and well let's just say we are amazed at where things are heading .

I guess in the future we will not be able to even think of an object slightly resmbling such an object, let alone uttering any word containg the letters UN

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
It just pisses me off that these idiots are being paid by parents who have 2 jobs in order to pay for their child's tuition. If my child was a student at that university I'd be requesting some fucking money back for being wasteful, ignorant and just plain ass stupid. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You gotta wonder what these guys would do if they had a real job. Nerf is clearly a threat. Is it a liberal arts school?

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Nerf Gun Ban Hinders Zombie Battle by jordan | March 27, 2008 at 01:01 pm

Bowling Green State University has banned Nerf guns, which will make it far more difficult for humans involved in a live-action roleplaying game (LARP) to defend themselves against zombies, despite faculty assurances that "game play will remain unchanged." Clearly these faculty members have never tried to face down a horde of zombies whilst armed only with a banana. ================================================

What is next banning condoms to prevent water bombing????

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Gun Control on Campuses run amuck