Grover Norquist: RIP : Swingers Discussion 212404
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGrover Norquist: RIP
TOPIC: Grover Norquist: RIP
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
No, he's not dead, nor do I wish him dead. RIP in this case means Retire In Peace... OK, so I'm trolling...

Seems ol' Grover in on his way out of the national conversation though. It couldn't have happened to more deserving person....

Personally I believe that signing 'compacts' like this are a form of treason-assigning fealty and loyalty to an outside group of ANY kind in lieu of that pledge they all make to actually DO this for our COUNTRY above all others.

Comments?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The moral of this political drama is, "Even in the worst of times, investors make millions, and owe a debt of gratitude to the country that makes their wealth-assurance possible."

Of course, the wealth portfolio of the successful investor could include one less yacht harbored in the Cayman Islands tax-haven fleet.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6778 posts)
www . theamericanconservative . com/articles/revenge-of-the-reality-based-community/

Amen!

My favorite paragraph:

"The final line for me to cross in complete alienation from the right was my recognition that Obama is not a leftist. In fact, he’s barely a liberal—and only because the political spectrum has moved so far to the right that moderate Republicans from the past are now considered hardcore leftists by right-wing standards today. Viewed in historical context, I see Obama as actually being on the center-right."

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Grover is now a Buffett media toy.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6778 posts)
"This putz is toast..."

Never underestimate a Republican.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
So, it seems a republican every hour is 'breaking up' with poor Grover.

This putz is toast...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
In the soul of every rebel is the urge to engage in anarchy for fun and profit. Anyone who associates with the Republic-thug party pledges allegiance to Republic-thugism. This is she new American terrorist profile.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6778 posts)
Why would every Republican pledge allegiance to this random dude Norquist?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Grover represents the emerged American oligarchy whose wealth was made possible by association with the USA and its Republic form of government with a democratic form of elections. Since Grover does not represent the USA or its Republic, he is truly a traitor. He and Rove represent the false government of the USA, owned and operated by thieves and liars.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6778 posts)
Tbr:

Because it is your government. A government official, police, military, congressmen/senators all should be loyal to the government. If they are not, then they will support who ever will come along and give them "more power" not derived from the people's vote for said politician.

The military and police ought to be loyal to the government because they are the enforcers and if they lack loyalty to the government, they will make like the Iraqi police did before and while Sadam took power. (they will not arrest the traitors destroying their government and imposing another government)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
Why would you pledge to the US government?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Grover Norquist: RIP