Grandpap should go to jail : Swingers Discussion 2159661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGrandpap should go to jail
TOPIC: Grandpap should go to jail
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
azqt, you hit the nail on the head

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
BY THE NUMBERS Number of unintentional firearm deaths among children up to 14 years old in the United States.

2005: 75

2006: 54

2007: 65

2008: 62

2009: 48

2010: 62

Total: 366

Sources: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; National Center for Injury Prevention and Control

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
The grand jury's job is to determine whether there is enough evidence for a defendant to go to trial. Typically, the grand jury is given a case after a General Sessions Court judge has bound it over.

In this and other unusual cases, prosecutors will bypass the General Sessions step and present investigators' evidence directly to the grand jury, explained Executive Assistant District Attorney Neal Pinkston.

"Sometimes you have one when investigation takes longer," he said.

Pinkston said he could not comment on the grand jury's decision since the decision is made in secret.

"They have to determine probable cause to issue the indictment, and they didn't find that in this case," he said.

Caretakers of several local children killed in recent shooting accidents have seen varied outcomes once their cases reached court systems.

A previous Hamilton County grand jury decided to indict Samantha and Thomas Wallace in the 2010 death of their 2-year-old daughter Camron Wallace, who was accidentally shot and killed by her 5-year-old brother.

The couple is awaiting trial later this year on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.

In Bradley County, a Tennessee Highway Patrol lieutenant, his wife and his two daughters were all indicted in the death of his 3-year-old granddaughter Kydalynn Graham, who accidentally shot herself with her grandfather's weapon last May.

All four Grahams have their next court date set for March 4.

In Whitfield County, Ga., the district attorney's office decided not to pursue charges against a 12-year-old boy who accidentally shot his 11-year-old sister, Cassie Culpepper, in the back of a truck last June.

So they have selective negligence in this county.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Charged with murder? No, neglect? yes.

If I leave my car's parking break off while on a steep hill, I am neglecting the safety of others. should it hurt someone, i ought to not only lose the car, but possibly face prison for murdering though neglect.

A pistol and a car are deadly weapons... They aren't toy's, they aren't your medications, they are deadly weapons and if you are to be a owner/operator of them, you will treat them as such.

When they are within the reach of a child, namely one who cannot open locked boxes or display cases... You, not the child are at fault.

Evidently the jury has decided differently. The jury can blame themselves for not stating that you the owner/operator are solely responsible for the weapon.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7695 posts)
Have you ever heard one of those stories that you know that you have not heard the WHOLE story??? That is what this is for me. It was not the kids fault that is for sure but the rest of it does not make since. His gun his responsibility.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
The obama administration.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Where would they find 12 people that stupid?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
fj,

Nk had better hope that if he is ever charged with a crime, he is not judged by a jury of "HIS" peers.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Liberals cannot use what they do not have possess.

AZ from what I understand there have been indictments handed down in the same county for children shot by unattended firearms. Unlike libtards I can't say without hearing facts.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
It wasn't in the article. I'm using common sense. Something you seem to be short of.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Grandpap should go to jail