Grandpap should go to jail : Swingers Discussion 215966
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGrandpap should go to jail
TOPIC: Grandpap should go to jail
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
CHATTANOOGA -- A Hamilton County grand jury has chosen not to indict a grandfather after his 2-year-old grandson accidentally shot himself with the man's pistol.

The Hamilton County District Attorney's Office had pursued a charge of criminally negligent homicide against Stan Nowell. The grand jury last week issued a no true bill, meaning they did not believe there was enough evidence against Nowell to take the case to trial.

"They have to determine probable cause to issue the indictment, and they didn't find that in this case," Executive Assistant District Attorney Neal Pinkston told the Chattanooga Times Free Press.

The grand jury makes its decisions in secret and so it is not known exactly how they arrived at that decision.

Two-year-old Brennan Nowell shot himself on Dec. 20 after his grandfather left a .40-caliber semiautomatic pistol on a chair.

Stan Nowell is a pastor and a missionary who started Forgotten Child Ministries, an organization that helps street children in Honduras.

The boy's mother and Nowell's daughter, Rebekah Nowell, wrote in an obituary earlier this month that she hopes that somehow, good will come from Brennan's death.

"My sweet Brennan was truly an angel living on this earth. He touched so many people during his short stay with us here on earth and my hope and prayer is that he will touch so many more through this tragedy," she wrote.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
outdoor:

That grandpa ought to go to church daily and thank his maker for children which are so forgiving... I am not. I would demand for a death penalty... carried out in the slowest manner possible, with the most pain as possible.

Gun =/= toy.

(=/=) Means not or doesn't equal to

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
Causing the death of your child or grandchild may be seen as sufficient grief. If the parents aren't pushing to indict, what's the point? The guy's life is ruined; the family is wrecked.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I admit on the surface I find it hard to believe that the grand jury wouldn't indict given what we see here, but for reasons we do not have available to us, they decided there wasn't enough evidence to pursue the case.

I find this odd, but I don't know what else to say without more information. 12 of the 13 members of a Grand Jury need to agree for an indictment in Tennessee. Somehow, at least 2 of them voted not to indict.

I'd be interested if anyone comes up with more information (rather than wild speculation) as to what might have persuaded them to not indict.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
...and nk proving again he has none. Why is it you libs, when up against a wall, always resort to name calling?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2374 posts)
Look who's talking? Azzhat and Robert talking about credibility...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Robert,

You made an error in your post. Nk can NOT lose something he never had, "credibility".

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2374 posts)
NK:

What is the point of trying to add up the deaths over a number of years? Just to obtain a larger number? That is when you lose credibility in the discussion... You are throwing numbers around so to try and garner greater attention and in the process showing that all you are doing is attention whoring.

Yes, kids die from irresponsible gun owners. These owners ought to be charged with negligence and lose their 2nd amendment rights as a result, if not be sent to prison for the negligent death... Just the same as one who drives recklessly and kills someone is tired, convicted and sentenced.

But to try and create a larger number by adding up a number of years, you make any real discussion impossible as you show you're only concern is to create excessive drama.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
you read something in the newspaper now you know the whole story.unfucking beliveable..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
So that's your argument? Pfft...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
From the CDC

Children: Children ages 1 to 4 have the highest drowning rates. In 2009, among children 1 to 4 years old who died from an unintentional injury, more than 30% died from drowning.1,2 Among children ages 1 to 4, most drownings occur in home swimming pools.2 Drowning is responsible for more deaths among children 1-4 than any other cause except congenital anomalies (birth defects).1 Among those 1-14, fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death behind motor vehicle crashes.1

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Grandpap should go to jail