Government Scientists Accuse Bush Administration of Interfering, Misleading on Climate Change : Swingers Discussion 73179
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGovernment Scientists Accuse Bush Administration of Interfering, Misleading on Climate Change
TOPIC: Government Scientists Accuse Bush Administration of Interfering, Misleading on Climate Change
Created by: sweetspyce
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Bush administration was accused on Tuesday of misleading the public over the threat of global warming and of interfering with the work of government scientists studying climate change. According to a new survey, hundreds of government scientists said they have perceived or personally experienced pressure to eliminate phrases such as "climate change" and “global warming" from their reports and public statements. One-third of the scientists surveyed also said officials at their agencies have made statements on climate change that misrepresented their findings.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah I know aint it cool.... It is fawkin cold here and on its way to you hold on to your hat!!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
haha Lucky thanks for saying everything I needed to haha. Yes the New Yorker agrees with you again! :P

Cortland NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
St. Louis 10 degrees lower than normal... Give me global warming PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Guana Island in the British Virgin Islands was 10 degrees warmer this year than ever before. "...I tried looking this up and was unable to find anything relating to this. So could you be so kind and direct me in the proper direction, so that I may see where you are geting this from?

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Find a drug to cure jimmyboy of his love for dead blonds.

If there were such a drug he would give it to his kid!!! LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Possibly11 feet of snow in New York, a record breaker I hear. Seems that man made global warming is making a mess of things. I would hate to see what happens if we had a global cooling.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Mrs. 4play said "swat back" and then "Ohhhh.... "

Ya know how those redheads don't let you slap them unless they can treat you as theres! LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Very well said lntncpl! Oh and Debbie er.. Jack Right on!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
JNM: He deserves to loose his job. He's been paid by Exon Mobile to write his contrary opinions. YOU MADE THAT STATEMANT!!! Prove it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
They asked you to prove it first but you cant COWARD GOD just once.Show us where he works for Exxon....

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Government Scientists Accuse Bush Administration of Interfering, Misleading on Climate Change