Good point! : Swingers Discussion 787781051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGood point!
TOPIC: Good point!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice Sigh.......

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
We need a third party all right....

The Drama Party !

Their platform..... "I have no real life, nor do I have anything of real value to add to this planet. I'll just trash everyone else instead...."

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
"Michael Moore is under investigation by the Treasury dept. hehe Must have put McDonalds on his tax return as a write off. hehehe "

Yeah I read about that. Seems he took some of the 9/11 first responders to Cuba to show how much better Cuba's medical system is.

Yet I remember a group of Cubans who attached a bunch of barrels to a 56 Chevy pickup so it would float, came up with some kind of paddle wheel to put on the hub and Freakin DROVE to America. If people there are thinking up stuff like that it can't be that great in Cuba.

Sidenote: IIRC they got pickedup by the Coast Guard a mile or two offshore and sent back. All I could think was "Hell anybody that comes up with that plan and makes it work deserves to be in this country."

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Michael Moore is under investigation by the Treasury dept. hehe Must have put McDonalds on his tax return as a write off. hehehe

Moore and others want to be here. If they pulled their shit in other countries they would be killed. I believe that anyone speaking bad about America should be given a free plane ticket(one way) to anywhere in the world they wish to go. Put them all on the same plane and let it mysteriously crash in the Atlantic. That would rid us of people like Moore, Baldwin, Sheehnan, eandr and others.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I don't think we should charge sheehan with treason, I prefer to ignore stupid people. same with michael moore... oh did you see the news flash regarding big mike?

"crispy cream donut hot light one... michale moore walks past without stopping".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"it's also a terrible thing to allow such haters here, but oh well :)."

Would you rather they WEREN'T allowed?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti - American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words.

When asked by one of their Parliament Members why he believes so much in America?

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want out?"

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
TOPIC: Good point!