Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Good point!
TOPIC: Good point!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wow, read the westboro church website. seems that they would NOT be a fan of a bi sexual swinger!! LOL. what a bunch of wackos... toto i guess we are "not in kansas" anymore... (that's where the church is)

again though, the problem is the slipperly slope of getting rid of those who "hate" the country and/or the regime in power is WHO decides who are the haters and WHAT type of conduct constitutes hating sufficient to make them leave.

I prefer to leave it to the criminal code as opposed to the thought police...

as for protest and people yelling and picketing...who cares, that is the american way :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"im always suspicious of people who say/believe that "they" love the country and that people who disagree with their view point "hate" the country and should leave...dissenters don't "hate" the country but rather they disagree with the current "ruling regime"."

Have you ever been to the White House? There are protesters there everyday and have been for years yelling that America is doomed for one reason or another. People of Middle eastern descent who praise the deaths of our soldiers and the acts against America including 9/11. Look up the westboro baptist church who love to hate America, what it stands for and the soldiers who give their lives for it and them. Yhese are the same people who pickett and protest military funerals. Holding signs at these funerals and scream things like God loves dead soldiers and God hates America. There are people who are born here and moved here (both legally and illegally) who do hate this country. The ones who moved here like the money and the freedom but hate America just the same.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
M,

i think he was saying that it's a beautiful thing that we "allow" the haters here as well. at least that's my guess from "knowing" how he posts. sorry spade if i got that wrong!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"im always suspicious of people who say/believe that "they" love the country and that people who disagree with their view point "hate" the country and should leave...dissenters don't "hate" the country but rather they disagree with the current "ruling regime".

it's against our principals and why others wish to reside in our great country."

True in part, but I would go so far as to say many HATE the "current ruling regime" and by "Current ruling regime" I mean anyone who has a different letter after their name than the one that is on their voter registration card. This also may not only be current but may be past and future as well.

"to be honest, i am interested in michael moore's new documentarty "sicko" which addresses the corruption of the health care industry which i submit crosses party lines."

***JUST MY OPINION ALERT!!*** He may suprise me but IMO he has a tendeancy to make good points but then try so hard to slip jabs in toward Bush that he negates said point.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
im always suspicious of people who say/believe that "they" love the country and that people who disagree with their view point "hate" the country and should leave...dissenters don't "hate" the country but rather they disagree with the current "ruling regime".

it's against our principals and why others wish to reside in our great country.

to be honest, i am interested in michael moore's new documentarty "sicko" which addresses the corruption of the health care industry which i submit crosses party lines.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
and incase you don't know SNAFU.... is situation normal... ALL FUCKED UP!!! old military term.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"lol ... Hey I can see your point....

FUBAR Party?"

FUBAR could work.

And Poly: FUBAR is Fucked Up Beyond All Repair (Or recognition in some circles)

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
We already have a FUBAR party, they are aka the Democrats.... who are SNAFU

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
lol ... Hey I can see your point....

FUBAR Party?

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
***We need a third party all right....

The Drama Party !

Their platform..... "I have no real life, nor do I have anything of real value to add to this planet. I'll just trash everyone else instead...." ***

As an Actor I protest naming it the Drama party. ;)

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: Good point!