Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Good point!
TOPIC: Good point!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Illegals have no right to eat as YOU think they should."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Maybe the employers would have to pay above minimum wage for their jobs then. Most people won't break their backs hauling bricks and roofing shingles for $5 or $6 an hour. Illegals do it because the employers are desperate for workers who work cheap. If the cheap labor is gone then the employers would have to make less profit and pay more. It is hard enough to support a family on $10.00 an hour it is almost impossible to do it on minimum wage. But employers will pay the bare minimum as long as there are illegals or students who will do it cheap.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Wow! Whodda thunk that human beings don't have the right to access food just because they weren't born into the good life like DebJack was. Next he will be telling us they don't have the right to the air they breath nor the water they drink. In fact, the very space the matter which composes their bodies occupy is only allotted to them by his graciousness and they should be thanking him and kissing his feet for not having them all erradicated from the earth.

'That is an interesting point about menial jobs. I say lets see. Deport them all."

Good luck with that final solution. Too bad you don't make the rules. What you *want* and what will ultimately happen are so divergent that it makes me chuckle.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I frankly would love to see what life would be like if all the illegals were rounded up and forcibly removed. It would be amusing to see all of those jobs go vacant because lazy Americans refuse to do menial labor for pennies. Construction businesses, restaraunts, and the service industry in this country would go tits up practically overnight. Then probably an enormous economic depression would set in.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't recall seeing anyone trying to sneak back across the border. Illegals eay much better here on welfare than they did in their own countries, and that's not counting the food they purchase with their paychecks.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"I think 12 million illegals would disagree with that statement. They are eating very well."

Eating well? I would disagree. Eating cheaply? Sure. I suppose it's "eating well" in lieu of starvation, but we hardly have access to quality macronutrients in this country . Eating well does not mean surviving off of pork sausages, hot dogs, fatty McDonalds burgers/fries, and fried chicken thighs like so many Americans and *illegals* are forced to do.

As an aside it's interesting to note the number of immigrants who come here and after a few short years realize how disillusioned they were with the idea of what they thought life was going to be like ... then leave and go home.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Most news and government sources use estimates. There might only be 8 million illegals but then again there could be 20 million. BTW did anyone read the story in Texas where a city has made it against the law to rent to illegal aliens? It is about time. Arrest and fine all landlords for renting to illegals, and all employers for hiring them. They had a story on the local news about McDonalds and other employers telling illegals to get fake papers for the hiring process. They should be arrested and have their business licenses revoked permanently.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"I think it's more appropriate to say that many people are dying -- literally of starvation -- while trying to get *into* the USA"

I think 12 million illegals would disagree with that statement. They are eating very well.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"As a person that lived abroad, I can say with certainty, that many people would die to live in the USA."

I think it's more appropriate to say that many people are dying -- literally of starvation -- while trying to get *into* the USA.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
People don't want to come to America because it's such a great place. They want in because her 70% of the world's wealth is situated in the hands of 6% of the world's population.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
TOPIC: Good point!