Good point! : Swingers Discussion 78778101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGood point!
TOPIC: Good point!
Created by: Freepanties
Original Starting post for this thread:
In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti - American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words.

When asked by one of their Parliament Members why he believes so much in America?

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want out?"

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why run? Either way your gonna die. Might as well stay and FIGHT.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No need, it is in a glass case.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"OK I guess my blood are liars..."

Polishing your Navy Cross again, Lucky?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
OK I guess my blood are liars and you know best ok... "shrugs his shoulders"

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Actually if you you knew and didnt guess, Sitting Bull made sure Custer was left alone and not Scalped and or defamed. I am 1/4 Lakota Souix. My Great Great Great Grand Father was an Interpator during the final negotiations for internment. If you have the chance read the book Bury my heart at Wounded Knee, My G,G,G Grand father is in a Pic with Sitting Bull after the death of Crazy Horse. Custer was actually revered as a warrior and his body was left intact. Actually the movie will be on HBO this summer.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"debjack: Well maybe maybe not.. official US history dosent say much about him at that time.. Indian ledgend however sez it wasnt a quick or honorable death.. and it was left up to the squaws to dispose of him in a slow & painful manner... but those books rarely ever get written.. so its down to legend.. i sincerly doubt the Lakota , Cheyenne & Souix let him off easy.. It wouldnt be in thier nature to do so for someone as infamous as yellow hair.. he would have been a special project kid... and we may never know... You got me there... but fact is.. he LOST.. and lost big time... I wouldnt at all be suprised if he was privy to a very old custom.. stripping off the skin 1 inch at a time and as a dishonour by the women.. all while being purposley being kept alive in the process... I dont know.. but its what i would have done anyway

'Angel"

Well he shouldn'ta pissed off great, great great, great, great,...(great?) Grandaddy Tri.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
ER sez....As an aside it's interesting to note the number of immigrants who come here and after a few short years realize how disillusioned they were with the idea of what they thought life was going to be like ... then leave and go home.

Sorry dude WRONG!!! I cant believe you believe thet ER No Fawking way.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"er is so easy and transparent. It is clear he desires the destruction of this country in favor of giving everyone everything free, especially those who are criminals. Sure, ER, give the illegal aliens all the rights, food, tax money that they have not earned and see how long you will have a voice at all."

I know it frustrates you that people will continue to come here en masse from third world countries to eat your food, take your jobs, and relegate you and your children to a lower status, but there really is very little you can do about it DebJack. People like you would be better served by calling for the legalization of these immigrants so you can tax and fleece them like you applaud doing to the rest of the sheeple. Make a quick buck and get while the gettin's good. I say open the flood gates and let them have what they're going to eventually take from you anyway.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"i find it ironic that the federal govt has been administering tests for citizenship (as well as allowing immigrants to take the oath of citizenship) in several foreign languages for a while now.

it's also ironic that many states administer driver license exams in foreign languages.

there was a bill (defeated, of course) a while ago to make english the national language. a huge outcry arose that it was prejudice, etc., etc.

oh how times change in an era of "political correctness"

All examples of how the USA government is gradually being altered to equalize these immigrants. This altering of government is going to continue gradually and much to the chagrin of a number of people. Those that can't recognize that there is nothing more they can do other than harangue, protest, and vehemently object to the mass influx of hispanics into America will be only left frustrated and flummoxed while they watch their children being indocrinated into the new culture.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
If someone wants to come to this country then they need to learn our language. I lived in Yakima Washington for several years, they have many hispanics (legal and illegal), close to 40% of the population. It is very hard there to find a job unless you are fluent in Spanish. It is dispicable. No one in this country should HAVE to learn another language to communicate in their own country. If I moved to Russia, France, Germany or Mexico I would have to learn their language to communicate. I refuse to learn Spanish for this very reason. If someone wants to speak to me then they can do it in English. Either they can learn English or it is Adios Amigos.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Good point!