Good morning! : Swingers Discussion 219684
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGood morning!
TOPIC: Good morning!
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The city council of Nelson, GA voted 5-0 last night to pass an ordinance requiring a gun and ammo in every home. Felons, people who oppose guns, and people with certain mental and physical disabilities would be exempted w/out penalty. What do you think of this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll bring the RC Cola and Moonpies. lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Oh, BTW Good you also pay for my medical benefits..."

LOL I can't help myself.....

No one told you? I got a receipt and returned your benefits last week. The VA will be contacting you- they'll be wanting their parts back. Hope they're in working condition.

I used the money to buy a Bushmaster A-fugging-R-fifteen and 'leventy-twelve thirty round "clips" with a gazillion rounds of ammo-nitions. Me and the boys (Bubba, Cletus and Skeeter) are planning a little drive by this weekend. Got ourselves a quarter barrel of Pabst (that is redneck beer isn't it?), some see-gars, and a bag o' chips.

Gonna be a blast. (No pun intended.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Read my post about weapons. Should not be to hard to follow along.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
rdy2 I guess you are just over looking the truth about the matter.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"and they will do it for the rest of my life, unless someone's gun kills me."

Frank, sorry to hear that your veterans coverage expires at your expiration. Perhaps you should take out one of those supplemental post-mortem riders to cover any illnesses you contract after death. It would give you peace of mind so that you really could rest in peace.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I believe auto liability insurance isn't for your benefit, it's to pay for the damages and injuries you cause to others while exercising your privilege to drive.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
“VA33, I'm happy to tell you that YOU pay for my Medical Care and the VA does a wonderful job and they will do it for the rest of my life, unless someone's gun kills me.”

Let me see if I understand this, “VA33” pays for the medical care Rdy receivse from the VA for the rest of his life, unless someone’s gun kills him. I'm confuzzled...

If someone’s gun kills him, then what? Someone reimburses VA33 for his paying for Rdy's medical bills? Plus interest?

If someone's gun kills Rdy, will the VA take all of his past medical bills out of his estate? (Don't get any ideas now people.)

Or, does VA33 continue to pay the VA for the annual medical bills Rdy would have incurred, to infinity or his death (whichever comes first, see the next scenario), or the failure of the VA/US government?

Or, if someone’s gun kills Rdy, he doesn’t actually die…?

Yep, confuzzles the heck out of me.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
No Rdy2PlayWany1, you never get it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Yes the mind kills. No matter what weapon is used. A weapon is a tool. An ink pen is a tool that can be turned into a weapon if the person's mind holding it decides to. Try again.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
For years, the govt has mandated liability insurance before you can register your car. This is apparently justified by the fact that anyone might create an accident with their vehicle, and damages can be substantial; so they have to have a way to pay for it.

The need for health care is even more probable. I've spent a lot of money on auto insurance, and I've never gotten a penny back. Never needed to.

Health insurance isn't going to cost that much more than auto. But it's certainly going to be handy to have.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Good morning!