Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Go Green Baby Go Green!!!
TOPIC: Go Green Baby Go Green!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Look I will not sit here and try to argue that the planet is not warming up. However it is not man that is the reason. Just like on Mars, is it man causing that planet to warm up as well.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Global warming poses a "serious threat to America's national security" with terrorism worsening and the U.S. will likely be dragged into fights over water and other shortages, top retired military leaders warn in a new report.

Joining calls already made by scientists and environmental activists, the retired U.S. military leaders, including the former Army chief of staff and President Bush 's former chief Middle East peace negotiator, called on the U.S. government to make major cuts in emissions of gases that cause global warming .

The report warned that in the next 30 to 40 years there will be wars over water, increased hunger instability from worsening disease and rising sea levels and global warming-induced refugees. "The chaos that results can be an incubator of civil strife, genocide and the growth of terrorism," the 35-page report predicted.

"Climate change exacerbates already unstable situations," former U.S. Army chief of staff Gordon Sullivan told Associated Press Radio. "Everybody needs to start paying attention to what's going on. I don't think this is a particularly hard sell in the Pentagon. ... We're paying attention to what those security implications are."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Because Jack that is all he has...Pathetic really!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Hmmm Polar bears picture a HOAX...just like the rest of this global warmng that is caused by man bullshit

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I'm all for saving me money on my energy costs, But I don't do anything with the purpose of saving the planet. It all has to do with keeping more money in my pocket. Global Warming is a Joke of emorous proportions that most of the world is falling for.

Hell, I don't even Recycle. Don't believe in that either.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Finnally the truth comes out. This is what you like bitch.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
ALGORE is a pimp and a power hungry egotistical idiot. He believes and that makes it so...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Akron, what makes you think I run my AC all year? I'm a northern gal who loves the outdoors. I leave all my doors n windows open all the time. If the wind is movin, I'm there. Wanna see my electric bill? LOL

PS: I hate AC

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Whether you like Gore or not is immaterial to the fact that we have to take action regarding our energy use. Times are changing and the next few years will be vital in proving that to all the naysayers. In the next five years more companies that have not kept up will be obsolete in their production technology and either succumb to the pressure of upgrading their energy efficiency or they will get buried. Some companies obviously didn't learn that in the 70's when they were getting bailed out by the government. Today, some of those same companies are finding it difficult to compete simply because they failed to listen to consumers want and need for more fuel efficient products. People are geting pink slipped in droves now because of that failure.

New technology brings new avenues for jobs, research and development, and product lines. I'm all for it. Bring it on. Those that want to jump on the wagon will see positive changes coming. Those that want to stay stuck in the past of cheap gas and big SUV's (say "bye bye") will get buried with the rest of the dinosaurs.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
"Tennesse Policy*org has already been denounced as a right wing schill" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By who? You? It is listed and supported by Tennessee Democrats, Republicans and other parties as a Nonpartisan organization.

Can you provide who has denounced the group as right wing?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Go Green Baby Go Green!!!