Giuliani would allow his wife to attend cabinet meetings : Swingers Discussion 76277101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGiuliani would allow his wife to attend cabinet meetings
TOPIC: Giuliani would allow his wife to attend cabinet meetings
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
In an interview with Barbara Walters, former New York City Mayor and presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said that if elected president, he would have no problem allowing his wife Judith Giuliani to sit in on cabinet meetings, "If she wanted to. If they were relevant to something that she was interested in. I mean that would be something that I'd be very, very comfortable with," he said.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
SO? Did Hillary go to any meetings? OH YEAH she did, and was not silent.

Ah travel gate I remember it well...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Now if Mrs Thompson wanted to go to a cabinet meeting I would have no problems with that. Not that I have a problem with Mrs Rudy but you get my point.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"The President's spouse is an advisor by default so I don't have a problem with it as long as the spouse's role remains that of advisor."

I agree with that statement.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Historically many first ladies attended cabinet meeting, either for a specific topic, at the request of her husband or maybe even upon her request.

I think most people understand that a President is going to ask his wife for advise, either off the record or in an official capacity.

Dzzy, I am not aware of any Republican or Conservative complaining about Hillary taking part in cabinet meetings. My uderstanding is she did not attend all; only those that involved her or that her husband felt her presense was necessary or needed. I do not find anything wrong with that. Historically, many first ladies attended several cabinet meetings.

However, like .38 stated Hillary, herself, made comments that raised eyebrows and concerns. That is a seperate issue.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"u don't like him as a candidate, so u don't care what he would do? isn't he the leader in the pack in terms of the republicans? "...Your point being??

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
u don't like him as a candidate, so u don't care what he would do? isn't he the leader in the pack in terms of the republicans?

yes perfect you may be right and if i recall bill/hillary were hit pretty hard from the right about the fact that she was NOT elected, etc. i was wondering about the feelings on mrs. guiliani' involvement...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I do not like Giuliani as a candidate...so I really do not care what he would do.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Dolly Madison, Mrs. Truman, to name a couple participated in some cobinet meeting. No problem here.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In an interview with Barbara Walters, former New York City Mayor and presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said that if elected president, he would have no problem allowing his wife Judith Giuliani to sit in on cabinet meetings, "If she wanted to. If they were relevant to something that she was interested in. I mean that would be something that I'd be very, very comfortable with," he said.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Giuliani would allow his wife to attend cabinet meetings