Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Gingrich is such a hypocrite
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
38 then he would be a fudgepacker. pillow biter or anything disparaging that he could think of except faggot, that he won't be.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
So which conservative is saying otherwise.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
St Pete I really do not care who Newt is/was fucking not my business. Again St. Pete up until the LIE it was a civil matter and not really anyone's business but of that parties involved. Really don't care either. However as I stated before it is a fact that his IMPEACHMENT came about not because of his affair but because HE LIED under oath. You keep on saying if there were no interest in the case then there would not be any LIES told. I submit to you this.........Patrick Fitzgerald knew who told the reporters about Plame before he interviewed Scooter Libby. He also knew that no crime was committed and the original charge of the special prosecute was a non issue. so based on your reasoning is Scooter guilty.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Ak,

whether i believe it or not, scooter libby is a criminal. whether i believe it or not, oj is innocent.... the beauty/irony of the american judicial system. not perfect by any stretch but still the best in the world!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i am not sure gingrich is admission makes him a hypocrite per se with regard to the clinton situation. more likely it makes him a slimly politician like most.

btw, who the hell was bangin him!!??

i do find it ironic that he is being presented as the candidate for the right (read that religious right) in light of these admissions.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Never the less....he was acquitted and not removed from office and in fact his approval rating when he left office was what.....high 60's?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Gary

I do not make you say what you say

"Hey idiot if Clinton did not LIE under oath then no one would give a shit who he was fucking or not. "

"Ok his LIE came about during his deposition in the Paula Jones case. That was a private matter ne was being sued. He then LIED. Congress did not take this untill after. Up untill the lie it was a private afair between him and the girls he was groping. "

You still have the cart before the horse. Obviously someone gave a shit or the question would not have been asked of him to start with.....and then came the lie. You simply don't lie first.

In Newt's case no one knew to ask if he was fucking around and whether or not he saw pursuing Clinton was a hypocricy based on his own actions.

Now also keep in mind, Clinton was impeached by a simple majority........and then Acquitted by the Senate as they could not convict him with a 2/3rds majority.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Ok his LIE came about during his deposition in the Paula Jones case. That was a private matter ne was being sued. He then LIED. Congress did not take this untill after. Up untill the lie it was a private afair between him and the girls he was groping.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Gary

"Hey idiot if Clinton did not LIE under oath then no one would give a shit who he was fucking or not. "

That's bullshit. That's like saying the egg came before the chicken. If no one gave a shit who Clinton was fucking or not, there never would have been a lie as it would never have come to light because no one gave a shit who he was fucking. But obviously "someone" did give a shit.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Hey idiot if Clinton did not LIE under oath then no one would give a shit who he was fucking or not.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite