Gingrich is such a hypocrite : Swingers Discussion 749821041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGingrich is such a hypocrite
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect

"I stand by my assessment that you are making an excuse for Clinton. You never seem to mention that he had the option of telling the TRUTH!

BTW- Are you done looking up Impeachment? And can you now admit it is different than a criminal indictment?"

I was not nor am I now making excuses for Clinton. My post was simply that SOMEONE GAVE A "SHIT", period, otherwise there would have been no lie as a friggin answer. I did not address whether he lied or not or how I preceived what he said as a lie or not. Read man, Read.

2nd to BTW - Are you.........." Yes I am done and I maintain he was indicted. Connect the 3rd definition for the word "Indicted" with this definition of "impeachment....1st definition from the Heritage Dictionary:

im·peach (ĭm-pēch') Pronunciation Key tr.v. im·peached, im·peach·ing, im·peach·es

1. To make an accusation against.

Therefore, an impeachment of a president is an Indictment by a "proper" tribunal, the House of Rep.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"Just because somebody is not impeached doesn't mean they have commited no crimes. "

Huh??????? Am I missing something here.....Clinton WAS "successfully" impeached and was ACQUITTED and without any further charges. That means not a convicted criminal in my book.

You're other point, that he was not indicted.....nope not in a court of law, he was indicted by the Senate by act of impeachment. Again, found not quilty.

Third definition of the word "indictment":

3. any charge, accusation, serious criticism, or cause for blame.

Sounds like Clinton was indicted to me.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

""Yep, you're wrong, not my point at all. "

Well I wouldn't want to burden you by having you clarify or show me where my misinterpretaion is. ""

Do I need to repeat myself for about the 4th time? You can't get it in the first place? Well let's see,

1. If anyone is to lie about something, then the question must FIRST be asked.

2. For the question to be asked, then SOMEONE must give a shit to ask the question in the first place

Therefore as my original post indicated, if 1. & 2. are correct statments, then SOMEONE had to give a shit who Clinton was fucking around with to ask the question (2. above) to get the response of a lie (1. above). Seems simple to me.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"You should be asking yourself why he wasn't indicted. "

He was indicted.......and not convicted. The impeachment was the indictment.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
But ultimately, Clinton IS NOT (whether you agree or not) a felon or criminal as he was not convicted by the Senate....a republican controlled Senate mind you. Libby was convicted by a jury of his peers and therefore IS a criminal.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"St. Pete

I read the above as nothing but an excuse for Clinton to lie. Am I wrong? "

Yep, you're wrong, not my point at all.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Ak

"StPete...we should overlook criminal behavior if one has high approval numbers?

Do you believe Scooter Libby is a criminal? "

Overlook criminal behaviou if one has a high approval rating? No I did not say that. What part of acquitted don't you understand.....that means not a criminal.

Do I believe Scooter is a criminal? Hmmm Yep....he's been convicted by a jury of his peers and IS a felon!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Is that it JNM is that all you have?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Old where as they disagree with the verdict that does not mean that they have not accepted it. Afterall OJ got way with murder

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"" Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person, where the stated basis for the criticism is the breach of a rule which also applies to the critic and of which the critic is in breach to a similar or greater extent." .....Hey asshole show me where Newt lied under oath. If you can show me that then I will accept that you are correct. However of you cannot it is YOU that is the HYPOCRITE.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite