Gingrich is such a hypocrite : Swingers Discussion 749821031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGingrich is such a hypocrite
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect

"Clinton was never even put on trial for lying under oath. He lost his license to pratice law but was never put on trial..............hmmmmmmmm. "

No he was not because he made a agreement with independent council just as many make agreements with prosecutors. Clinton paid for his lies:

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton will leave office free of the prospect of criminal charges after he admitted Friday that he knowingly gave misleading testimony about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in a 1998 lawsuit.

Independent Counsel Robert Ray Under an agreement with Independent Counsel Robert Ray, Clinton's law license will be suspended for five years and he will pay a $25,000 fine to Arkansas bar officials. He also gave up any claim to repayment of his legal fees in the matter. In return, Ray will end the 7-year-old Whitewater probe that has shadowed most of Clinton's two terms."

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Gary

"But Clinton was not convicted was he?"...Neither was OJ. "

And I don't go around in my daily life trying to convince all that OJ was quilty either.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"Dave

Impeachment ONLY deals with removal from office. I can't believe you don't know this. Even if convicted in the Senate, there is nothing that can be done except removal from office. Criminal proceedings are done in the Judicial branch.

I really cannot believe that you don't know this!!!!!!!!!!! "

Yes I know this. That's why Nixon resigned before he could be impeached. If he had been impeached (which he most suredly would have been), it would have been impossible for Ford to pardon him as a President is forbidden to pardon someone who has been impeached.

Clinton was not prosecuted........was he?

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
"But Clinton was not convicted was he?"...Neither was OJ.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Gary

"Dave come on he was being sued for Christ sake!!!! He LIED during his deposition. I don't know if yoy have ever been deposed but it is under penalty of perjury. "

No I haven't been deposed fortunately. But Clinton was not convicted was he? Scooter (love that name for a grown up) WAS convicted.....he is a felon.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Dave come on he was being sued for Christ sake!!!! He LIED during his deposition. I don't know if you have ever been deposed but it is under penalty of perjury.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Perfect

"Do you now also wonder why he was never indicted in criminal proceedings like Libbey?"

other than a court of law not being the "proper tribunal" for impeachment of our elected public officials (constitution says the House impeaches and the Senate tries the case) why don't you enlighten me?

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

""otherwise there would have been no lie as a friggin answer. "

Dave. When you continue to post things like this I cannot change my assessment. You continually choose to ignore the fact that Clinton had a choice not to lie. "

You're still not reading. What I wrote does not ignore that he could have told the truth. Again, fifth time (my original response was to something Gary said), and I'll rephrase......If NO ONE gave a shit who Clinton was fucking or having sex with in the first place, there would NEVER had been a question with which to answer with a LIE or a TRUTH. To get a answer.....the question must be asked.

"Dave - Please tell me what offenses are impeachable for a member of the executive branch"

Prior post

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"Dave

You need to do a little more research. I'll give you a hint: Look and see what crimes are impeachable offenses. Try and figure out if that list covers ALL crimes.

I have faith you can figure this out. "

Actually I have looked at this one in the constitution and my take is that virtually everything is impeachable due to a catch 22 phrase. The passage in the constitution:

"Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

So the lieing and/or blow job must have been the misdemeanors part. Also notice that the passage links at the hip, "impeachment for and conviction of" those crimes. Clinton was impeached BUT was not convicted.

And as a correction to what I said earlier, the House impeached him (I said Senate) and the Senate (appropriate tribunal for public officials) AQUITTED him.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
What are you JNM a dump stupid fuck. Why are you telling us about these so called republican affairs. How does this affect the price of tea in China. And are you implying that only republicans have affairs. I am quite sure if I were so inclined I could go and find a whole host of democratic affairs...starting with LYING Bill Clinton.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite