Gingrich is such a hypocrite : Swingers Discussion 749821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGingrich is such a hypocrite
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is too easy...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
WASHINGTON—Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group."

Now THAT is hypocracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Hypocracy would be if he lied to the Grand Jury...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
yikes, dzzy is holding his ears on this one!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
simple ? how much taxpayer money was wasted going after clinton for a blow job that should have been between a man and his wife. PERIOD, all you radicals please respond want to hear your BS

Newark OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Gary, it wasn't a witch hunt, its called a Scapegoat. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
From my understanding, the initial reports throughout the news is that a recommended sentence of 1 to 3 years will be considered. That would put it in line and close to what other first time offenders have been sentenced to.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
i believe they were convicted of the same charges. the key phrase in your post is "could" receive up to 25 yrs. i believe each charge carries a possible maxium term of 5 yrs thus the added years. the same applied to steward i think but not sure. bottom line is that his sentence, in the unlikely chance he actually goes to jail, will much much less than 25 yrs.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The Jurors believe that Libby lied. If he did and it has been proven that he did then he has to pay the price. I have no problem with that. You are right though Olds the similarity ends there( lying). I believe that Libby was the subject of a "witch hunt". It was determined BEFORE Libby was interviewed all the facts to satisfy the special prosecuter. Why did it reach this stage....Bill Clinton was really trying to save some money and face.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"I'm a expert at exposing you for the stupid AssClown that you are"...Cannot give you the credit in that one Perfect. He does it all on his own....:)

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
....as far as Gingrich having an affair. If that is grounds to disqualify someone from office, then about 70 to 80 percent of Americans (depending on the study) could not be politicans.

JFK, FDR, Eisenhower, Jefferson, etc., were all believed to have had affairs. I guess because they never openly admitted them we should condemn them and all the good they did.

Gingrich did not admit this for noble reasons, he admitted it to get it out in the open for his political career. Smart move; and one any politican should do, as polls show if you admit your mistakes the general population tends to forgive you. If it gets reported, and you deny, deny, deny and then it is proven you lied, the American people are not so forgiving. I am not aware of Gingrich ever lying about it, especially under oath. He just never talked about it, now he has addressed the issue head on. In the long run, it will probably work to his benefit.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite