Gingrich is such a hypocrite : Swingers Discussion 74982
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGingrich is such a hypocrite
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack, I think we've single handedly saved the Gingrich thread, rofl. I'm actually looking forward to the opportunity to meet you in person. Ask Perfect, I like to be face to face with my victims, er, friends, er whatever. rofl S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Now, Jack, that is MY way of saying hello! Susan

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You see, Perfect, I DO understand, but I also see things in much different shades of gray than most people (which was what I was trying to get across by saying that lies and omissions was someone else's idea, not mine). To me, and solely me, Gingrich lost any support from me when his wife was dying and he divorced her. Lie or not, that told me a lot about his ethics and moral makeup.

lol at Jack. I'm not close enough to throw anything at you, so you'll just have to wait to duck until a couple more weeks or so! Susan

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Even though Clit-on Got a blow job In my White House and MY TIME CLOCK I really dont mind much, even though all of us would have lost our jobs that act alon never mind lieing about it.. But he committed a felony and deserved to be impeached. Newt committed no crime.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
But Newt DID lie before his last senate election. He HAD to. He had been having an affair, then divorced his bed-ridden wife in the middle of it, didn't he? Think his constituents knew that? I'm beginning to agree with the "queen" on here who keeps saying omission is a lie, at least as far as politics is concerned.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Perfect,

Your post concerning other politicians whose memories were in question is very poetic to say the least.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
perfect,

Actually O'Reilly has repeatedly supported the juries conviction of Libby. O'Reilly has no sympathy for Libby.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I said conservatives and since the only conservatives I ever listen to generally are those on television, such as O'Really, thus those are the ones I refer to. I think its pretty clear his "I do not recall" wasn't going to hold water. I have no problem with Libby, he lied, he's a felon. But I've heard about his so called appeal, that he doesn't deserve any prison time, etc. etc.

But there is one statement in here - "The Jurors believe that Libby lied. If he did and it has been proven that he did then he has to pay the price." - that I take umbrage with. IF he did? I wasn't at the trial, I don't think any of you were, therefore, the IF in the sentence is merely to express doubt. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Yeah Susan who said he was innocent.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Actually, in my mind, the hypocrisy lies in the fact that we have conservatives screaming that Libby is innocent (he lied to a grand jury, under oath) and that Clinton should have been found guilty at his impeachment trial by the Senate (he lied under oath). I don't see much of a difference between the two. They both lied. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Gingrich is such a hypocrite