Gieco Cave Men : Swingers Discussion 79342101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGieco Cave Men
TOPIC: Gieco Cave Men
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
They are getting their own sitcom. I think it will provide an unusual forum for public debate about cultural and racial differences. But more importantly........FINALLY their will be a funny sitcom on TV after all these years.........FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
almost as Hot as Dianna Rigg from the Avengers) Very fawkin hot she was very sexy. Mike Myers took alot from that program, it was one of my faverite programs.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
LMAO...Angel, I hear ya. I am so beyond getting boobs or anything else done just to please another person other than me. Granted, there are plenty of women who do that here in the plastic surgery capitol of the USA (yeah, I think Florida might have Calif beat in that dept). Most of those that do get their BF's to pay for them, however, along with getting BF's to buy them new cars and lux items like Louie Vitton purses.

I'm a northern Wisconsin gal. We want things like chain saws, fishing poles, kinky underwear and logging boots. LMAO Got a picture of that in your head now? ....and I already own a chain saw, multiple fishing poles, a pair of logging boots and a drawer stuffed full of kinky underwear that Mr. Happy has seen, but doesn't wear. I do think that Wisconsin gals would make fine Geico Cave women. *S* Heck, we even have our own fur coats usually still growing on our skins. Besides, big boobs do get in the way when your're fly fishing, bow hunting or felling a tree.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Angel, it was just a passing notion. Kinda like my 80 plus mother who still talks about getting a boob reduction at her age. Why bother? I'd rather leave my cash in the funds...at least that's getting bigger *L*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL....um...I think I'll just buy a new VS bra. Thanks anyway *L*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
............freaky thing is that I kinda believe him.............

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
HOT DAMN! I actually won something? Instead of a cookie, could you make it a boobie prize? I could use a little lift.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Land of the Giants killer show. But Get Smart was politicly correct.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
It's all about time, it's all about space about two men in the strangest place

damn! I remember

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
They will be most PC cavemen ever.....prolly a mertosexual in the bunch as well.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I like the Cave men, but only in a 30 second commercial. I don't think I could appreciate a 30 minute sitcom.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Gieco Cave Men