Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Liar.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Another keyboard commando jacking it to Soldier of Fortune ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Heat,

I dont like to kill at all. I've see to much of it. But attempt to harm my family, my country or me and yeah I'd do it without the slightest hesitation and rest well that night.

I have no problem killing so called "innocents' in war. How many "innocents" were killed in the bombings of germany and japan in ww2? But no one cared. Not every german was a nazi... but the civilians in dresdan paid the price for not doing something about the Nazis. I never said kill every man woman and child in the middle east... i said "kill enough of them to make them to break their will to fight."

ER for the record i have served my country in combat twice. I am medically retired from the military due to injuries i recieved with on active duty. SO take your "wingnuts that never served their country" and shove it up your ass.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
youtube * com/watch?v=s5btZWbViPA&mode=related&search=

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"The enemy already uses women and children as shields, we must accept this and accept that their will be innocent life lost."

*yawn* heard it before. From the same group of wingnuts that have never served their country a day in their lives.

I *don't* accept it. One innocent life lost is one life too many. Especially when the cause has not a modicum of legitimacy.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think that the military goes to great lengths to avoid civilian casualties. However in war you can't brood over "Colateral damage" too long. The enemy already uses women and children as shields, we must accept this and accept that their will be innocent life lost. I hear the arguements all the time about little children growing up to be terrorists because someone they loved was killed by a U.S attack. Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of worrying about hypothetical situations when we are facing a real enemy, with real guns and explosives, right now. We can't realistically win this thing if we continue to second guess ourselves. The terrorists have a clear vision and strategy. It's time that we adopt the same attitude or else we might as well accept the defeat of Western Civilization. That is what's at stake. I don't know how many times that the terrorist need to say that they want "Islam to rule the world", before some of the critics of the war on terror, those people who call it a "bumper sticker" truly get it. Some people think that the "war mongers" are seeing "boogie men". But if and when the next terrorist attack hits our soil, it may be too late to finally acknowledge that we are in a fight for our survival.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
ever watch or read Nastrodomus

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I didnt call you a child molester I suggested it, I guess my assumption was correct. I also suggested a formal apology. You make me sick, Not for wearing a dress hell I had an uncle that did that, but for your arrogance and insults. I am done with it. Zero has refrained from attacking my family and now it is your turn I am done with the insults and personall attacks and I will attack non stop if I have to Angel I did nothing to deserve your personal attack and niether did anyone esle whose has been attacked by you for having just a conversation with you I have seen enough.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Here it comes watch out he is being friendly...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
well at least i didn't say i'd pour pigs blood down there with him along with a little gasoline and a match... but that's only because i didnt' think of it first.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons