Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Much Ado about nothing...agreed They should try pledge night for a fraternity...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Akron.....Exactly!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
...and fortunately a large portion of Americans understand the difference between photos taken by a bunch of untrained soldiers (who were NOT interrogators), who were bored and simulated what they thought were torture techniques but were in reality photos that were humiliating, but not torture by any means.

The difference is people who think clearly and take a closer, more in depth, look at the pictures, as well as beyond the photographs versus those who stop at the surface and only see what they want to, based on their already pre-conceived and biased attitudes of our men and women in uniform.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Fortunately for the country most sane people don't.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I say we strap electrodes to their genitals and herd them around in their underdrawers with dog leashes strapped to their necks. Make for some good polaroid ops.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hey Dzzy,

Here's a thought on why we need these prisions. Has it occured to you that maybe we don't need to or want to know who's in them? There's just a new video out about an alquida graduation in afghanistan and them sending suicide bombers out to canada, the US, germany ect.

Can you imagine the reaction in this country if A. they caught the animal before he blew himself up? B. If he actually blew up a mall? Maybe these places are actually saving lives.

The muslims in this country thought there was a backlash after 9/11 wait until they're contemporaires from fresh from al quida U blow up a mall in pittsburgh or in small town usa (which is what i'd do if i were a terrorist). THey have no idea of the backlash that will occure. SO maybe locking the fuckers up is the best idea we have for them while keeping the american public blissfully in the dark.

But again I don't care either way.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
All these personal attacks on my character brings back memories of those hippies spitting and screaming "BABY KILLER!!!"

Fukin' hippies.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
was this is some wet dream you had eyore? You're the same age as me you were a baby when vietnam was going on. You probably don't even remember it on the news.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yeah, I fragged my lieutenant in Vietnam.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
what? Was eyore dishonorably discharged? How fucking shocking.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons